Wildwood Tree Service

Reviews for Wildwood Tree Service

ricksilver53
ricksilver53

Major hedge trim

Crew of 3 showed up with all the equipment to trim approx 6’ off top of a mature cedar hedge (which we let get out of control). They did a great job and cleaned up all the debris.

Jeff in Greely
Jeff in Greely

Amazing service, great price- well done!

Had Wildwood come in to remove 2 massive trees from our lot- tricky job and the team did an amazing job. We were quite nervous heading into it, but Mike and Jennifer both put us at ease.

Price was great, the team was great, and they left the lot even better than we expected. Would give them more stars if I could!

Thank you Jeff we appreciate the positive feedback and your business.

Burlington
Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Trees and Hedge Removal

Team spent the day removing and grinding out 70 feet of mature hedge, large Spruce, overgrown lilacs and cedars to make way for pool construction. Team arrived promptly as scheduled. Took care not to trample or disturb gardens nearby work area. Spent a good amount of time on cleanup. I was happy. Neighbor was impressed. Team was professional and friendly. Price was reasonable.

Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to provide a review and your feedback. Best of luck with your landscaping project!

Laurie Thomson in Oakville
Laurie Thomson in Oakville

Tree removal and pruning

... Where to begin. First the response time from the initial call was very quick and in light of it being the spring this was incredible. Then the estimate with Mike was super because he is respectful, listens and offers great insight and suggestions. Then the crew, who I never met but it was like they were never there. The trees are gone, stumps removed, the one who needed a trim has a great 'hair cut' AND '0' branches anywhere. If there is such a thing as invisible tree trimmers these are the individuals! They made a time commitments and kept them. GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE AT EVERY TOUCH POINT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXECUTION!

Thanks Laurie! What a pleasure doing business with you.

Pamela Bryski from Oakville
Pamela Bryski from Oakville

Great Service , Great Job Removing Large Tree Trunk!

After this springs windstorm, I had to replace my back fence. One of the trunks on my mulberry tree was also contributing to fence damage, had grown into the fence and I had to get one trunk 12 inch diameter cut down in order to put a new fence up. I called around. I called around to a few companies. Wildwood had been recommended to me by a trades person. Wildwood did not disappoint. Jenn asked me for photos, and they were the first ones to provide a quote. They were able to do the job within a couple of weeks and the quote was very competitive too. The guys were here first thing this morning and did a great job of cutting down the tree trunk. They also noticed there was a branch that was up high that had been damaged by the wind storm this spring and took care of that too. I am very pleased with their professionalism. I would use their services again and would recommend them to any one that needs tree services.

Thanks Pamela. What a pleasure to work with you. Appreciate the feedback.

tonyli in Oakville
tonyli in Oakville

Excellent service, great crew

Machines can't get to the backyard and the scots pine tree is very tall. Sean and crew managed to remove it methodically and cleanly. Awesome job!!! Will highly recommend Wildwood to anyone with similar needs.

Thanks Tony. Really appreciate the positive feedback!

Very large Tree removal

Excellent work. Left job clean. Professional and responsive. They took down a large tree in short period of time safely and nearly no fuss. Great work and highly recommend them

Herb Benson from Oakville
Herb Benson from Oakville

Overhanging tree trimming

I am retracting my initial negative review on Wildwood Tree Service. Due to the fact that they called me and not only apologized to me but offered to return to my property to "make it right" or if it was not convenient they would issue me a credit for an acceptable amount that I choose not to disclose. "Thumbs Up" for an Oakville company that obviously appreciates customer service and satisfaction.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Trim trees on property

This is the second time that we have used Wildwood. These folks know their stuff. Great eye for what needs to be done and they do a great job cleaning up. Very satisfied with this company!

Bryce Stricker from Toronto
Bryce Stricker from Toronto

Removal of Mature White Pine and Hemlock that were dead/dying

We received 3 quotes and Wildwood was in line with 1 quote, one was twice as high. Quote was detailed and emailed to me. Mike is very knowledgable and helpful. We want to replant trees and he took the time to look at some trees with me in my neighbourhood and provided a lot of helpful information. Would use this company again and recommend it to friends.

More about Wildwood Tree Service

Wildwood Tree Services employs certified and highly trained Arborist's for a variety of arboriculture needs including Tree removal, hazardous tree assessment, arborist consultation and arborist reports for development, pruning, fertilization and many more.
For more information, please visit our website at www.wildwoodtree.ca

Wildwood Tree Services is fully insured and has been serving the Oakville and surrounding area for over 20 years. Providing the highest level of service is our main goal!

Call us for a free quote today at 905-337-8733!