Wildwood Tree Service

Reviews for Wildwood Tree Service

tonyli in Oakville
tonyli in Oakville

Excellent service, great crew

Machines can't get to the backyard and the scots pine tree is very tall. Sean and crew managed to remove it methodically and cleanly. Awesome job!!! Will highly recommend Wildwood to anyone with similar needs.

Very large Tree removal

Excellent work. Left job clean. Professional and responsive. They took down a large tree in short period of time safely and nearly no fuss. Great work and highly recommend them

Herb Benson from Oakville
Herb Benson from Oakville

Overhanging tree trimming

I am retracting my initial negative review on Wildwood Tree Service. Due to the fact that they called me and not only apologized to me but offered to return to my property to "make it right" or if it was not convenient they would issue me a credit for an acceptable amount that I choose not to disclose. "Thumbs Up" for an Oakville company that obviously appreciates customer service and satisfaction.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Trim trees on property

This is the second time that we have used Wildwood. These folks know their stuff. Great eye for what needs to be done and they do a great job cleaning up. Very satisfied with this company!

Bryce Stricker from Toronto
Bryce Stricker from Toronto

Removal of Mature White Pine and Hemlock that were dead/dying

We received 3 quotes and Wildwood was in line with 1 quote, one was twice as high. Quote was detailed and emailed to me. Mike is very knowledgable and helpful. We want to replant trees and he took the time to look at some trees with me in my neighbourhood and provided a lot of helpful information. Would use this company again and recommend it to friends.

V Hollands in Oakville
V Hollands in Oakville

Tree pruning and removal

we had a few companies come through and provide estimates on the work to be done on our home. Mike's quote was about average. What really set Wildwood apart from the rest was how thorough his quote was, and how knowledgeable Mike was. He offered suggestions on how we could improve the health of our trees. We needed to get a 30 year old tree removed as it was cracked and a large branch had already fallen off. A few other trees were dead and some hedges were removed.

The team came in...they were extremely polite and professional. The yard was left clean and all debris was removed.

It has been nearly a month since the work was done and we are very satisfied with the results! Thank you Mike and your team!

More about Wildwood Tree Service

Wildwood Tree Services employs certified and highly trained Arborist's for a variety of arboriculture needs including: Tree removal, hazardous tree assessment, arborist consultation and arborist reports for development, pruning, fertilization and many more. For more information, please visit our website at www. wildwoodtree. ca Wildwood Tree Services is fully insured ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Oakville?