Whonnock Roofing Ltd

John Meunier
John Meunier
1 review Mission, BC

New Construction | Amazing Timely Service

We are in the process of building our new home and were looking for an established, educated up to date, community-oriented company. We wanted one company that could do our shingles, gutters/downspouts, and torch on.

From our early discussions from budgeting (6 months ago), to having our roof installed Whonock Roofing was extremely helpful. Abraham and his team of professionals went above and beyond our expectations. They needed to come back a few times to clean up roof penetrations from the trades. They came quickly and without question or hassle. They cleaned up all their garbage, had fire watch, and all fall protection.

I would highly recommend Whonock Roofing, they tick all the boxes and more! Amazing job guys, keep up the great work!

Thank you for trusting us with your new home. We appreciate the opportunity and the kind words.

Randy
Randy
0 reviews Mission, BC

Roof replacement

Wow New Roof looks amazing,Great knowledgeable guys! they replaced about 8 sheets of mouldy plywood that where leaking in the garage and took off the old shingles and put the new under lay down and new fiberglass laminate shingles and not to mention all New vents.Nothing feels more comforting than a New Roof that was done right ,thanks so much guys,really appreciate your workmanship

Thanks Randy

We appreciated the opportunity to work for you and are grateful for the positive review.

Tim in Surrey
Tim in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Great Customer Service

I had a corner seam on my gutter that separated and was leaking into the gutters below. I contacted several companies, including one that did the install 14 years ago on our new house, but they all said we don’t do repairs (really then why do you advertise that you do!). Abraham, was quick to respond within a couple of hours of placing a call. We had to reschedule several times due to heavy rains, but as soon as the sun shined he was texting me with a time.
I was very pleased with the service and pricing. I highly recommend them! Abraham truly understands the importance of delivering an outstanding customer service and how it relates to building loyal customers. Without question, I will be calling Abraham and his team at Whonnock Roofing anytime I need help with anything roof related, and am 100% confident in recommending them to anyone.

Thanks Tim

We appreciate the kind words and your patience till the weather cleared!

Tracey in Maple Ridge
Tracey in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Leaking roof

I had leaking vents on my roof. I called Whonnock Roofing and the response time was quick and efficient. The price was fair. Great company to deal with! Would recommend.

Thanks Tracy

Thanks for the positive feedback

Iain in Port Coquitlam
Iain in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Roof repair

I called Whonnock roofing late in the afternoon to schedule an appointment and they came first thing the next morning. After explaining to Richard where my leak was appearing he was able to quickly assess, explain and rectify the situation. He was also very helpful in answering several questions I had regarding my roof. I have used this company in the past to do a complete roof replacement and was very satisfied with their work.

Thanks we appreciate the positive review

marcm in Maple Ridge
marcm in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Veery pleased with service and price. Highly recommended!

I was recommended Whonnock Roofing through a friend and I would highly recommend them to anybody. They were very reasonably priced and went above and beyond to do a great job. Very happy!

Thanks we are appreciative of the positive review and the work.

rahim in Langley
rahim in Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

Roof leak

I had an issue with my roof and when I gave Whonnock Roofing a call they set a time to come within 24 hours. They showed up on time and fixed my issue with no hassle at all. They were courteous, 100% professional and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely be calling them again to work on my house.

Thanks for positive post we appreciate the kind words.

Nathan in Abbotsford
Nathan in Abbotsford
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Replaced the roof in one day

Highly recommend Whonnock roofing they did a excellent job on my roof. I was dealing with Abraham, who was awesome to deal with very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Did a awesome job cleaning up the yard after as well! I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in the future.

Thanks we are thankful for the opportunity to work for you and the kind words.

RussB in Pitt Meadows
RussB in Pitt Meadows
0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

We have used Whonnock Roofers for a couple of repairs since the original build. Staff are friendly, polite and professional. We will use Whonnock Roofers again when our roof needs a full replacement. I would recommend them. Great local company.

Thanks we appreciate the positive review!

Jason
Jason
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Awesome experience

From first contact to completion, this company was world class to deal with in every way.

Out of several companies I contacted (some of which didn’t even return my call) one of the owners, Abraham, was the first to respond. He sent someone out the very next day to take measurements, and provided me a quote within 24 hours of that, even earlier than he had originally stated. Always super fast to respond anytime I had a question or concern, he was always the point of contact, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with every time.

Abraham and his team delivered on everything that we had agreed upon, and the turnaround time and final invoice was exactly as originally stated.

My roof looks amazing, and they actually left my property cleaner than it was when they got here. My wife and I were both super impressed with their attention to detail, speed, stellar workmanship and customer service.

Through his actions, it’s easy to see Abraham truly understands the importance of delivering an outstanding customer experience, and how that relates to building a brand that creates loyal customers. Without question, I will be calling Abraham and his team at Whonnock Roofing anytime I need help with anything roof related, and am 100% confident in recommending them to everyone I know.

Thanks Jason it was absolutely our pleasure to work for you!

More about Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Feel secure under your roof all winter and cut your heating/cooling costs with the re-roofing specialists of Whonnock Roofing Ltd. in Maple Ridge. Contact us for roof installation and repairs in the Greater Vancouver Area and beyond, 7 days a week. In addition to 10-year guarantees on labour and materials, Whonnock gives free on-site estimates and consultations.