Whonnock Roofing Ltd

kathy  in Maple Ridge
kathy in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

roof review

I was looking for quote for a new roof ,I got a couple of quotes and they seemed to be about the same price. The difference was I was hearing good things about Whonnock roofing ,they had been used by family and friends. They are also local and seem very community minded giving back.
They came in at 7 am and when I got home my roof was done and it looks great! The yard was completely as they had found it !
A very excellent job done!

Hi Kathy

It was great to do the roof for you. We appreciate your business.

Jackalhere in Pitt Meadows
Jackalhere in Pitt Meadows

Home roofing

Awesome job..awesome service..workers highly skilled and tentative to customers concerns and requests..left our place looking completely clean and roof looks amazing..

Great job guys highly recommend this company
Best in the buzz..

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you!

Ron  in Pitt Meadows
Ron in Pitt Meadows

new roof

Very happy with the service. Professional, fast, super cleanup when the job was complete. The worker came on time when they said they would arrive. I would not hesitate to recommend Whonnock roofing.

Thanks for trusting us with the work we truly appreciate your kind words.

Clayton  in Port Coquitlam
Clayton in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ROOFERS

This is the second project I have had Whonnock work on and I am extremely happy with the outcomes of both. A few years ago I had 3 roofers quote on the main roof over my house. I went with Whonnock because of their reputation for quality and experience. They did not disappoint. My roof was completed exactly as promised and looks as good today as the day it was installed. They even found a design flaw with a bathroom exhaust vent that the original builder of my house missed and corrected it for me. When it came to replacing the roofs over my patio and carport, I didn't even bother with other quotes, I just called Whonnock and I wasn't disappointed. Again, they did a great quality job. Thank you Whonnock!

We appreciate the work and the glowing referral to your neighbours.

Dennis  in Port Coquitlam
Dennis in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

New roof and skylights-excellent job done

Selected Whonnock Roofing after talking to the owner, reviewing quotes, and positive feedback from friends who used Whonnock Roofing. Abraham assisted with roof color choices, recommended excellent skylight products and offered other recommendations for consideration. A hardworking, easy to talk to, knowledgeable crew started a few days later. We have a big roof. Our roof was replaced as well as 4 skylights. We’re very happy with the completed job, the price and the overall experience.

Thanks for the work we appreciate it.

Sarah K in Pitt Meadows
Sarah K in Pitt Meadows

Extremely hard workers

Whonnock came as a reference from my siding installers. I asked them plus 2 other companies for quotes and since they were all relatively close I decided to go with Whonnock. I am really glad we did. We had a somewhat complicated roof with an existing sloped roof that needed sheathing tying into a new flat roof. The new roof required a good weather window and they managed to almost complete the entire project on the only good weather day. The crew was there over 12 hours. They came back a few days later, on a weekend, to finalize. The roof looks great, the price was reasonable and the crew excellent. Highly recommended by both myself and my contractor (who has had a lot of bad experiences with roofers).

Thank you for the work we appreciate it.

Chris in Maple Ridge
Chris in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Re-Roof

I had Abraham come over to the house and give me an estimate to replace my roof. He took the time to explain everything to me as per what he would do. And also listened to me on the issues I was having with my roof. We then put a plan together, the next day the crew showed up and replaced the roof, in One Day. FANTASTIC. Great price, Great job. I also like that Whonnock Roofing supports the local Hockey rinks, and my money is going back into the community. Way to Go Whonnock Roofing, that is a company I will support. What a great business model. Thanks for everything. Chris

We appreciate the work thanks for the kind words.

courteneygoodridge in Pitt Meadows
courteneygoodridge in Pitt Meadows

fast, knowledgeable, friendly

My skylight was leaking on sunday afternoon so i reached out to whonnock roofing (referral) the owner contacted me that evening, he had guy here this morning (monday) they went up took about 20 minutes and when i went out they were gone ! i contacted the owner and he said don't worry about it it was a simple fix and my guys were out that way. I WAS STUNNED. incredible customer care. thank you whonnock roofing. our business is now yours.

Hi Courteney

My brother Clay and I are glad we could help. Thanks for the positive review.

Happy in Mission
Happy in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Reroof

Whonnock roofing was recommended to me by my brother who works closely with them as he works for a gutter company. I felt that their prices were fair as I had several estimates from different companies. I also felt that their estimate included details that the other companies did not include. The work was done quickly and efficiently even among a few hiccups....sorry guys:)

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks we appreciate the work and the review.

More about Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Feel secure under your roof all winter and cut your heating/cooling costs with the re-roofing specialists of Whonnock Roofing Ltd. in Maple Ridge. Contact us for roof installation and repairs in the Greater Vancouver Area and beyond, 7 days a week. In addition to 10-year guarantees on labour and materials, Whonnock gives free on-site estimates and consultations.