Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Cam in Vancouver
Cam in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Quick response

Very quick response and call back.

They removed my old roofing tie offs that the builders failed to remove and was leaking into my attic.

Abraham was quick to call me back and schedule someone to come by and do the work even though I was away from the weekend.

I highly recommend them for their professional work and quick response.

Thanks Cam

We appreciate the kind words

Jenn in Vancouver
Jenn in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Roof

Whonnock Roofing was a super company to work with! Abraham was incredibly responsive and had a written quote and package within 24 hours of our first conversation. He answered the phone every time I called, and was super easy to work with. His crew was respectful of our yard and garden and made sure everything was looked after. Our roof looks great, and I would highly recommend Whonnock Roofing to anyone looking for a reliable and hard-working roofing company.

Thanks Jenn

Absolute pleasure working for you

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Wind warning

In a recent wind storm we had some of our roof tiles fly off. I called Whonnock roofing Langley to help us out. They very professional and accommodating. I am very happy with the service and would for sure recommend them to others. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words and we are glad we were able to fix it for you and save you from having to replace the whole roof.

Tim R in Toronto
Tim R in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

New Roof and Gutters

Great company, fair price and highly recommend! They did my roof and gutters all in the same day. I was able to save a lot of money by bundling the 2 projects together (roof/gutters) and they came out great! 5 STARS!!!

Thanks Tim

We appreciate the work and kind words. Those upgrades with the new gutters will definitely create better water flow.

Ken  in Mission
Ken in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

New Roof

Abraham and his crew from Whonnick Roofing were incredible! They did an amazing job on my roof. They were very professional in every way. They had the job done in record time with top notch workmanship.
They also had my yard spotless at the end of the job. Highly recommend them, they deliver high quality, great service and exceptional workmanship! Thanks guys!!
Ken McCoy (Mission BC).

Thanks Ken we appreciate the work and the kind words!

CRedekop in Pitt Meadows
CRedekop in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Fantastic Service

Wow Whonnock Roofing just made a service call as we had a small but damaging enough leak that came into our ceiling. Mike replaced the silicone on the spot and they did the job free of charge!!! That’s why they are given GREAT reviews!

Thanks for the kind review. We are glad we were able to get you and your family waterproof.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

work was professional, completed in a day, roof looks awesome and by the time they left, everything was cleaned up so well.Very nice, friendly crew.

I needed to have my roof replaced prior to getting renewal on my home insurance. I phoned them up, had a quote withing 2 days and roof was replaced within one week of my original phone call.
Very friendly crew, professional and did an awesome job. They all worked well together to get the job done in a day.

Thanks for the kind words we appreciate the work.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

New Roof

Brand new roof out in Langley and it looks great! Very happy with the price, the product, the owners and their crew. Professional all the way around. Won't hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a pleasant review.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Re roof

Whonnock Roofing came out to do an estimate on my house in Coquitlam. The owners and crew were very knowledgeable and professional. They did everything that they said they would do and were very detailed and took great pride in their scope of work. Great service from a great company. Can' say enough about them!

Thanks John we appreciate the kind words

Mark .M in Maple Ridge
Mark .M in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Roof repairs

We have been having a problem with our gutters not holding water and I have not been able to deal with like I used to. I called Whonock Roofing and spoke with Bram who had someone out to look at it right away. He re-sealed the gutter and and stopped the water coming into our home. Great price, these guys are honest and hardworking and I would not hesitate to call them next time I need help!

Thanks for the kind words Mark.

More about Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Feel secure under your roof all winter and cut your heating/cooling costs with the re-roofing specialists of Whonnock Roofing Ltd. in Maple Ridge. Contact us for roof installation and repairs in the Greater Vancouver Area and beyond, 7 days a week. In addition to 10-year guarantees on labour and materials, Whonnock gives free on-site estimates and consultations.