Handyman Services

Reviews for Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Mark .M in Maple Ridge
Mark .M in Maple Ridge

Roof repairs

We have been having a problem with our gutters not holding water and I have not been able to deal with like I used to. I called Whonock Roofing and spoke with Bram who had someone out to look at it right away. He re-sealed the gutter and and stopped the water coming into our home. Great price, these guys are honest and hardworking and I would not hesitate to call them next time I need help!

twagner
twagner

Roof repair

Our roof had been leaking for awhile and we just didn't have the time to fix it. So I called Whonnock Roofing in the morning and by the afternoon they had sent out Sean, who called before coming...which is always great in my books and had it fixed in no time flat. He was very professional and did a great job. I would absolutely recommend Whonnock Roofing! Thanks for the great service...much appreciated!

Creekside Fire Protection Ltd in Maple Ridge
Creekside Fire Protection Ltd in Maple Ridge

commercial roof fix

604-462-7638
PO Box 335
Pitt Meadows
BC
V3Y

We have a small office space in Maple Ridge , and with all the rain lately I noticed a small leak coming through the roof vent. Usually these small service jobs are a pain for company's during busy times, but Clay and his friendly staff showed up right away and fixed the problem. I would most definitely recommend Whonnock Roofing for any size project. They are courteous, professional and a local company with a great sense of community. Thanks again guys !!

Heather F., Maple Ridge, BC in Maple Ridge
Heather F., Maple Ridge, BC in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Small patch on roof completed in a day

604-462-7638
PO Box 335
Pitt Meadows
BC
V3Y

With the recent heavy rain and thunder storms (with hail), I noticed a damp patch appearing in the ceiling above my home office. As I am planning a significant renovation in about a year that could possibly change the roof line of my home, I did not want to totally replace the 20 year old roof at this time. After speaking with Abraham and Mike on the phone on Friday, Richard came and patched the roof for free on Saturday. The damp patch has dried up! I know this is just a temporary fix but I will definitely be calling them back within a year to quote on the full roof replacement job. Thank you guys! - Heather F., Maple Ridge, BC

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

replaced shingle roof

did the roof in one day left no mess good group of guys explained what they were putting on to keep out water around the edge of roof and how they would fit shingles to keep water from backing up under roof all aspects of work were great would recommend without any reservations

Arcman44 in Maple Ridge
Arcman44 in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Good Service with Skilled Employees!

Whonnock Roofing gave use a fare price for the work required, so I did not look for any additional quotes. Our steep pitched roof needed replacing including all fascia boards. I received the fascia boards ahead of time, so I painted them prior to installation (saving me $$$)! The trades people were excellent, working through the hot days! The job site was cleanup at the end, looking as it was prior to the job. Owner (Abraham) stayed in touch keeping us updated on all aspects of the job! Thank you to everyone from Whonnock Roofing!

Seward22 in Pitt Meadows
Seward22 in Pitt Meadows

Re-roof

We went with Whonnock Roofing for a roof replacement. They were prompt, friendly and hard working. The quote matched the final bill, no hidden costs. Guys did a great job in 30+ degree heat. Cleaned up was top notch, haven’t found a single nail.

kathy  in Maple Ridge
kathy in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

roof review

I was looking for quote for a new roof ,I got a couple of quotes and they seemed to be about the same price. The difference was I was hearing good things about Whonnock roofing ,they had been used by family and friends. They are also local and seem very community minded giving back.
They came in at 7 am and when I got home my roof was done and it looks great! The yard was completely as they had found it !
A very excellent job done!

Hi Kathy

It was great to do the roof for you. We appreciate your business.

Jackalhere in Pitt Meadows
Jackalhere in Pitt Meadows

Home roofing

Awesome job..awesome service..workers highly skilled and tentative to customers concerns and requests..left our place looking completely clean and roof looks amazing..

Great job guys highly recommend this company
Best in the buzz..

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you!

Ron  in Pitt Meadows
Ron in Pitt Meadows

new roof

Very happy with the service. Professional, fast, super cleanup when the job was complete. The worker came on time when they said they would arrive. I would not hesitate to recommend Whonnock roofing.

Thanks for trusting us with the work we truly appreciate your kind words.

More about Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Feel secure under your roof all winter and cut your heating/cooling costs with the re-roofing specialists of Whonnock Roofing Ltd. in Maple Ridge. Contact us for roof installation and repairs in the Greater Vancouver Area and beyond, 7 days a week. In addition to 10-year guarantees on labour and materials, Whonnock gives free on-site estimates and consultations.