Handyman Services

Ken  in Mission
Ken in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

New Roof

Abraham and his crew from Whonnick Roofing were incredible! They did an amazing job on my roof. They were very professional in every way. They had the job done in record time with top notch workmanship.
They also had my yard spotless at the end of the job. Highly recommend them, they deliver high quality, great service and exceptional workmanship! Thanks guys!!
Ken McCoy (Mission BC).

Thanks Ken we appreciate the work and the kind words!

CRedekop in Pitt Meadows
CRedekop in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Fantastic Service

Wow Whonnock Roofing just made a service call as we had a small but damaging enough leak that came into our ceiling. Mike replaced the silicone on the spot and they did the job free of charge!!! That’s why they are given GREAT reviews!

Thanks for the kind review. We are glad we were able to get you and your family waterproof.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

work was professional, completed in a day, roof looks awesome and by the time they left, everything was cleaned up so well.Very nice, friendly crew.

I needed to have my roof replaced prior to getting renewal on my home insurance. I phoned them up, had a quote withing 2 days and roof was replaced within one week of my original phone call.
Very friendly crew, professional and did an awesome job. They all worked well together to get the job done in a day.

Thanks for the kind words we appreciate the work.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

New Roof

Brand new roof out in Langley and it looks great! Very happy with the price, the product, the owners and their crew. Professional all the way around. Won't hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a pleasant review.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Re roof

V3Y

Whonnock Roofing came out to do an estimate on my house in Coquitlam. The owners and crew were very knowledgeable and professional. They did everything that they said they would do and were very detailed and took great pride in their scope of work. Great service from a great company. Can' say enough about them!

Thanks John we appreciate the kind words

Mark .M in Maple Ridge
Mark .M in Maple Ridge

Roof repairs

We have been having a problem with our gutters not holding water and I have not been able to deal with like I used to. I called Whonock Roofing and spoke with Bram who had someone out to look at it right away. He re-sealed the gutter and and stopped the water coming into our home. Great price, these guys are honest and hardworking and I would not hesitate to call them next time I need help!

Thanks for the kind words Mark.

twagner
twagner

Roof repair

Our roof had been leaking for awhile and we just didn't have the time to fix it. So I called Whonnock Roofing in the morning and by the afternoon they had sent out Sean, who called before coming...which is always great in my books and had it fixed in no time flat. He was very professional and did a great job. I would absolutely recommend Whonnock Roofing! Thanks for the great service...much appreciated!

Thanks for thinking of us

Creekside Fire Protection Ltd in Maple Ridge
Creekside Fire Protection Ltd in Maple Ridge

commercial roof fix

V3Y

We have a small office space in Maple Ridge , and with all the rain lately I noticed a small leak coming through the roof vent. Usually these small service jobs are a pain for company's during busy times, but Clay and his friendly staff showed up right away and fixed the problem. I would most definitely recommend Whonnock Roofing for any size project. They are courteous, professional and a local company with a great sense of community. Thanks again guys !!

Thanks for thinking of us!

Heather F., Maple Ridge, BC in Maple Ridge
Heather F., Maple Ridge, BC in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Small patch on roof completed in a day

V3Y

With the recent heavy rain and thunder storms (with hail), I noticed a damp patch appearing in the ceiling above my home office. As I am planning a significant renovation in about a year that could possibly change the roof line of my home, I did not want to totally replace the 20 year old roof at this time. After speaking with Abraham and Mike on the phone on Friday, Richard came and patched the roof for free on Saturday. The damp patch has dried up! I know this is just a temporary fix but I will definitely be calling them back within a year to quote on the full roof replacement job. Thank you guys! - Heather F., Maple Ridge, BC

Glad we could help

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

replaced shingle roof

did the roof in one day left no mess good group of guys explained what they were putting on to keep out water around the edge of roof and how they would fit shingles to keep water from backing up under roof all aspects of work were great would recommend without any reservations

Thanks for the kind words

More about Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Feel secure under your roof all winter and cut your heating/cooling costs with the re-roofing specialists of Whonnock Roofing Ltd. in Maple Ridge. Contact us for roof installation and repairs in the Greater Vancouver Area and beyond, 7 days a week. In addition to 10-year guarantees on labour and materials, Whonnock gives free on-site estimates and consultations.