Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Chris in Maple Ridge
Chris in Maple Ridge

Re-Roof

I had Abraham come over to the house and give me an estimate to replace my roof. He took the time to explain everything to me as per what he would do. And also listened to me on the issues I was having with my roof. We then put a plan together, the next day the crew showed up and replaced the roof, in One Day. FANTASTIC. Great price, Great job. I also like that Whonnock Roofing supports the local Hockey rinks, and my money is going back into the community. Way to Go Whonnock Roofing, that is a company I will support. What a great business model. Thanks for everything. Chris

We appreciate the work thanks for the kind words.

courteneygoodridge in Pitt Meadows
courteneygoodridge in Pitt Meadows

fast, knowledgeable, friendly

My skylight was leaking on sunday afternoon so i reached out to whonnock roofing (referral) the owner contacted me that evening, he had guy here this morning (monday) they went up took about 20 minutes and when i went out they were gone ! i contacted the owner and he said don't worry about it it was a simple fix and my guys were out that way. I WAS STUNNED. incredible customer care. thank you whonnock roofing. our business is now yours.

Hi Courteney

My brother Clay and I are glad we could help. Thanks for the positive review.

Happy in Mission
Happy in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Reroof

Whonnock roofing was recommended to me by my brother who works closely with them as he works for a gutter company. I felt that their prices were fair as I had several estimates from different companies. I also felt that their estimate included details that the other companies did not include. The work was done quickly and efficiently even among a few hiccups....sorry guys:)

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks we appreciate the work and the review.

Joe and Liz in Pitt Meadows
Joe and Liz in Pitt Meadows

EXCELLENT SERVICE

After having a leak in our roof we researched and called several companies for a quote. Whonnock Roofing not only provided us with the best quote, they also provided us with great customer service. They were extremely professional and did not expect to get paid until we were completely satisfied with the work and clean up. They gave us an estimate before starting the work and we paid exactly that.
Thank you so much Abraham for going above and beyond, we will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs your service.

Joe and Liz
Pitt Meadows, BC

You guys were a pleasure to work for.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

After having a leak in our roof we called Whonnock Roofing after reading their reviews. They were extremely professional , quick and costs were way less then I expected. They also showed me pictures of the problems before and after they started. They gave me an estimate before starting and I paid exactly that. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you for the work we appreciate the business.

Lone Palm Management in Maple Ridge
Lone Palm Management in Maple Ridge

Commercial Roofing Job

I have been using Abraham, Clay and their crew for both residential and commercial jobs for my company, as I know they stand behind their work and the materials they use. The service is superior, prompt and reliable. It's a pleasure working with them in my role as a property manager.
Lynda Lawrence, Lone Palm Management

Thank you we appreciate your continued support.

Kelly in Pitt Meadows
Kelly in Pitt Meadows

Great service

Best roofing company I️ have ever dealt with. Had them clean my gutters, they also
Did a free roof inspection! Personally got to deal directly with the owner, he is the most respectful and professional person there is!

R in Toronto
R in Toronto
1 review New Westminster, BC

re-roofing

needed to change an old leaky cedar shake roof and convert to ashphalt. Abraham, responded to call quickly answered questions fast and got estimate out quick. had a small window of good weather to do the job. Whonnock team showed up and completed the removal and re-roof in 2 days just before the rain started. the team was professional, fast and cleaned up really well. neighbours complimented on the speed of the team. would recommend to anyone.

Justin in Delta
Justin in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Roof replacement - Efficient service

Great attention to details and making sure the roof was back in good shape. There was a bit of rot, all pieces were replaced as part of the roof replacement. There were many options in Maple Ridge for roof replacement, I highly recommend Whonnock Roofing to get your home roof done!

More about Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Feel secure under your roof all winter and cut your heating/cooling costs with the re-roofing specialists of Whonnock Roofing Ltd. in Maple Ridge. Contact us for roof installation and repairs in the Greater Vancouver Area and beyond, 7 days a week. In addition to 10-year guarantees on labour and materials, Whonnock gives free on-site estimates and consultations.