Whitevale Plumbing

Dianne Fordham from Pickering
Dianne Fordham from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

bathroom/water upgrade

Owner and Operator is Jamie Williamson. Very reliable, knowledgeable and conscientious. Work area after installations left very clean. Easily reachable with follow up questions etc. and calls or emails are answered immediately

Homeowner in rural markham
Homeowner in rural markham
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sewage Pump Failure

While I was away in Germany, my septic pump failed and my wife called in one of the "rooter" companies that we used previously. They advised her that the septic bed was probably clogged and that they determined it by cutting the pump pipe and watching water flow back from the septic bed. She called me and I said that I'm not spending $10,000 to fix the bed when the most likely thing was the pump.

I called one of the other septic pumping companies on homestars and he recommended Jamie at Whitevale Plumbing. Jamie came out right away, looked at the situation and said "your pump needs replacing because it's not working". A few hours later, he installed a new (and more powerful pump) and everything went back to normal.

Recently, I had an issue with my well pump and I called Jamie out of last resort. Not only did he call me back within minutes (late on a friday evening) but connected me with the person who does well and pump work for his projects. If it wasn't for his help, I would be waiting the entire weekend without water.

It's rare that you meet people like Jamie who are honest and go beyond the call of duty every time you talk with them. If you like in the Markham/Stoufville area, I would highly recommend him to handle any plumbing issues.