White Shark Window Cleaning

88 Osler St Toronto ON M6P 4A2
Window & Gutter Cleaning
White Shark Window Cleaning

Reviews for White Shark Window Cleaning

painted front of the house (and porch)

I'm very happy with the work they did on the front of my house. They arrived on time to the minute before I had to leave for work, as promised. They did everything they said they would do, including some extra work like taking down the old satellite dish and patching, power washing the whole front of the house and porch, scraped and painted the eyesore fire hydrant, all the preparations and touch-ups, and a great paint job. Also stained the wooden porch floor and railings beautifully. Came back the next day for final touch-ups. So they were at the house a total of four days in a row. Left everything in pristine condition, took care with the front flowerbed (roses). Roger came and inspected afterward. I will hire them later on to do some interior work.

Emma Du Boisson in Neguac
Emma Du Boisson in Neguac

Great job with windows & painting

We've had the exterior of our house painted and White Shark did a stellar job. They also do an amazing job on our Windows. Roger Singh is always available to problem solve. They are a pleasure to work with.

Sue in Old Toronto
Sue in Old Toronto

Painting

Our ceilings were a mess - with cracks and uneven bits and crumbling plaster at the point where the downstairs hall ceiling met the staircase opening. Whiteshark did a top notch job repairing the plaster and painting them, as well as another bedroom in our house. They worked quickly and professionally, and charged a reasonable fee.

House painting and window cleaning

I’ve been looking for a house painting service that Is affordable ,professional does good work! Working with White shark hit on all 3 of my needs. Very pleasant to work with and the work done was complete. I even received a follow up to ensure the service was satisfactory ! I will continue to use white shark for all my house needs. They do a lot! Just not windows and paints. Thanks roger for all your help

Painting

White Shark recently freshened the paint on exterior doors, window frames, and metal railings. We have been using White Shark for our exterior paint jobs ever since we purchased in 2002, for the reason that the team is so professional in every way. The initial quote process is complete and clear, the timing is soon and on schedule, they work until done, and the result is spectacular. It is well known that painting is easy. It's the prep work that takes time. So impressed with the work that the team does, especially on the nooks and crannies where snow, rain, ice and sun all take their toll. Highly recommend. Bob

Mark_In_Etobicoke in Etobicoke
Mark_In_Etobicoke in Etobicoke

Outside Trim Painting

We needed the outside trim on the house painted. Dealing with White Shark was quick and painless. The crew that came to the house were polite and hard working throughout two very hot summer days. I was very happy with the whole experience and will use their services again.

Sangita in Old Toronto
Sangita in Old Toronto

Exterior house painting, professional and friendly staff

We had a great experience. The two painters were flexible, prompt, professional and took pride in their work. They effortlessly worked around and with my schedule and porch full of assorted baby gear. The paint job looks really good, they were thorough and our place looks great. I look forward to bringing them back again for some interior painting when our Reno work is done.

nickdin toronto in Old Toronto
nickdin toronto in Old Toronto

Window Cleaning

We booked a window cleaning and were given a date. They then confirmed by email with a date and time. The day of the service the crew was running a little late but advised us of this via email. They then showed up when promised and got to work. They worked consistently and were very polite. They did a wonderful job! We have never seen the windows so clean.

More about White Shark Window Cleaning

Toronto’s preferred residential window & eavestrough cleaning company, serving the GTA since 1991. As the window and eaves cleaning company with the largest client base in Ontario, we are extremely focused on providing the best possible experience for our clients. We strive to develop long term, dependable relationships by delivering ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?