White Shark Window Cleaning

Reviews for White Shark Window Cleaning

AdamB
AdamB

Reliable and good work

I have used White Shark for a few years now. They are easy to book, show up when they say they will and do a good job. What more could you want?

Gutter cleaning

The crew (3 people! ) came right on time
Zack was great at coordinating the work to be done .Zack also made sure that no detail was overlooked.
I was extremely glad that the work was done by the White Shark Team.

Elsa Willebrands

Lori from Toronto
Lori from Toronto

Broken Chair After The Team Left

White Shark came to clean the exterior windows of our house. After they were finished, we immediately went outside to have a look and noticed that our lawn chair, which was resting against our sunroom, was broken - hinges on both arms were completely disengaged. I had sat on the very same chair that morning and it was in perfect condition. We called the company and spoke to Nicole to seek reimbursement for our $40 chair and were told the team didn't see any chair (even though the chair was beside the sunroom windows which they cleaned) and they would not reimburse us for it. Will not use this company again!

Great work!

The White Shark team cleaned my windows and did some outdoor painting at my house. I had a tight timeline and they easily met my timelines. The painting work they did on my porch was outstanding - they were very detailed and even did a couple small repairs so it looked like new. The other outdoor painting made my house look much fresher and was completed over a long weekend which was definitely going the extra mile. I had one small issue with the window cleaners leaving footprints on my sill and Roger came over that day to resolve the issue. Excellent service, very friendly and over delivered!

Lucy Saunders from Toronto
Lucy Saunders from Toronto

Exterior Painting and Window Cleaning

We had the exterior of our house repainted, along with the porch. Joel and his team were professional, courteous and thorough. We were extremely pleased with the work. They discussed what they were doing with us throughout and immediately addressed any issues to meet my exacting standards. They also did the odd piece of additional work not included in the original quote, such as repainting the mailbox and some metal railings on the steps leading up to the porch. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

We also have our windows cleaned (interior and exterior) by White Shark. I am always satisfied with the work.

Kate from Etobicoke
Kate from Etobicoke

Exterior painting

White Shark was great to work with. They were very professional and efficient. I needed some exterior paining done quickly and they were able to quote and start the job immediately. The job was done well and they were very tidy throughout. Highly recommend.

Marcus in Toronto
Marcus in Toronto

Eaves repair, house painting and window cleaning

White Shark is awesome. Roger and Andrei did a great job of evaluating the eaves and downspout problems at my house which was contributing to a basement leak and came up with a great solution. Repairs were high quality and have withstood the heavy winds and storms. They also helped remove vines from my stucco on the front of my home, fix and repaint and it looks like new. They painted my railings and when I wasn’t happy with the colour of the paint they fixed it right away. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Roger is great to deal with, excellent responsiveness and customer service. I also find their online booking system very convenient.

Natalie Martinez in Old Toronto
Natalie Martinez in Old Toronto

Painting and window cleaning

I've been using White shark for over 5 years now and this time they painted the interior of my house. I was extremely pleased with the work they have done, it looks beautiful! There was no mess after, they cleaned up very well. They also cleaned all of my windows, it is so clean and clear that you cannot even tell there is a glass window there. Their service is exquisite. Roger is very professional and such a peoples person, which makes it perfect for anyone who needs this service. I fully recommend this company.

painted front of the house (and porch)

I'm very happy with the work they did on the front of my house. They arrived on time to the minute before I had to leave for work, as promised. They did everything they said they would do, including some extra work like taking down the old satellite dish and patching, power washing the whole front of the house and porch, scraped and painted the eyesore fire hydrant, all the preparations and touch-ups, and a great paint job. Also stained the wooden porch floor and railings beautifully. Came back the next day for final touch-ups. So they were at the house a total of four days in a row. Left everything in pristine condition, took care with the front flowerbed (roses). Roger came and inspected afterward. I will hire them later on to do some interior work.

More about White Shark Window Cleaning

Toronto’s preferred residential window & eavestrough cleaning company, serving the GTA since 1991. As the window and eaves cleaning company with the largest client base in Ontario, we are extremely focused on providing the best possible experience for our clients. We strive to develop long term, dependable relationships by delivering ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?