White Rose Crafts & Nursery

Felicia Chow in Hamilton
Felicia Chow in Hamilton
10 reviews Hamilton, ON

Gardening - Flower Bed Re-design

I originally wanted to purchase shrubs from the nursery for my flowerbed. However there was nothing that I really liked there so I ended up just purchasing a couple of those seasonal flowers. It is quite unfortunate that White Rose isn't as good as it used to be. Employees seemed rather clueless when I was trying to describe the type of shrub I was looking for. The selection of shrubs were also very small. I ended up just picking some seasonal flowers. I figure I made the trip all the way to Newmarket, so might as well buy something. Will probably stick to Sheridan in the future.