Whitaker Pool & Spa Service

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
2131 Williams Pkwy Brampton ON L6S 5Z4
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Malton  >  Whitaker Pool & Spa Service

Reviews for Whitaker Pool & Spa Service

Dasa in Brampton
Dasa in Brampton

Pool opening and closing

Whittaker has done both, closing and opening of our pool in the past and I was very satisfied with their service. They're prompt and very efficient. They are closing our pool this year again. Originally I set the date for Sept 13, but with the beautiful weather we're having, I called and asked to postpone it for couple of weeks. They were very accommodating and agreed to come and close the pool next week. I have been purchasing my pool supplies and have the water tested at their store for more than 5 years.

Patricia & John from Brampton
Patricia & John from Brampton

closing pool, maintenance work

We have used Whitaker Pool & Spa service for a number of years for any of our pool related needs. They are very efficient and do their job quickly and without fuss. Their service people are friendly and explain what needs to be done (pump repair, closing or opening pool). Their office staff are very nice and easy to do business with. I have no hesitation recommending them to others.