Weston Flooring Ltd

Kevin Westlake in Oshawa
Kevin Westlake in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hardwood Flooring Installation

After a thorough search for the perfect hardwood for our new home we decided to purchase a Vintage Hardwood product from Weston Flooring Ltd. After shopping around, Weston's price proved to be the best price for all required materials and labor. The entire staff was great to deal with. Incredible customer service skills across the board. They were very knowledgable and helpful during the process of choosing the right flooring for our home. The installation crew from Weston was amazing to deal with as well. They were very
professional and extremely friendly. We are extremely happy with
our new floors and our experiences with Evan and the entire team at
Weston Hardwood Ltd.

We have since referred 7 different relatives and friends to Weston Flooring Ltd and they have also been extremely happy with their new hardwood flooring, the process and the price. Keep up the great work Evan and the rest of the team at Weston Hardwood Ltd.

Kevin Westlake

Ryan from Vaughan
Ryan from Vaughan

pre-finished flooring purchase

My contractor sent me to Weston Flooring and I couldn't be more happy he did!!! Their showroom had so much selection I was initially a little overwhelmed but the staff there really helped me narrow down my options and understand what wood and colour was right for the look I wanted. I would definitely recommend Weston for someone like me who needs a little advice on style and colour. I checked out a few other places but none of them had the knowledge of design and style that the reps did there. I ended up with a beautiful low sheen oak floor from Superior. It looks very current but still works with some of the traditional furniture I own. That's exactly what I wanted but I didn't know how to achieve it. I'm so happy with the service and quality of product I got...VERY highly recommended. Thanks guys!!

Angela Palmieri-Zerillo from Vaughan
Angela Palmieri-Zerillo from Vaughan
1 review Nobleton, ON

Hardwood Flooring

I am extremely pleased with Weston Flooring. From my initial customer service experience at their beautiful showroom to installation at our reno property to the impeccable quality of the product. We went with hand scraped 5" planks on our main floor and smooth strip flooring for the 2nd floor. It's been 5 years and I still love it. The workmanship is incomparable to other flooring companies we've used in the past. I would highly recommend and will use them for future properties.

JK from Milton
JK from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Install hardwood floor

wood is of great quality! i shopped quite a bit for top quality wood with a shiny varnish touch, and couldn't find anything comparable to weston flooring's product. they also have superior warranty service! the carpenter who visited my home educated me about all kinds of tools to maintain the floor and was very friendly. if you're looking for a carpenter with good reputation and great customer service i highly recommend them !

Sadru from Toronto
Sadru from Toronto

Hardwood Flooring

Our interior designer highly recommended Weston Flooring to us, and we would have to agree on this recommendation. We dealt with Golda who is an excellent resource and a great person to work with. They were able to work with our contractors to schedule multiple installation dates, and were prompt with installation. Service is excellent and we were very pleased.

Eddie M from Richmond Hill
Eddie M from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

new wood floors installed

I updated my floors in my previous home and updated the floors in my current home with Weston Flooring and my floors look great. I was very happy with the result the first time around and just had to go with them again. It took about 8 hours for the full installation and there were no problems. It's been two years since the last installation and I'm still so happy I went with Weston Flooring. They are reliable, professional and did an awesome job.

Ambrose in Maple
Ambrose in Maple
2 reviews MAPLE, ON

Weston flooring

Weston flooring has a good customer service and good quality products. We have order the strip hardwood flooring for our bedrooms on the 2nd floor. they came to install it right away. and with the good workmanship. thanks.

Jessica Au-Yeung in Richmond hill
Jessica Au-Yeung in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Weston flooring

Weston flooring has good quality hardwood flooring. The customer service is helpful too. We had ordered the strip hardwood floor for our bedrooms. The person came in and installed it nicely. It looks great. thanks.

More about Weston Flooring Ltd

Hardwood flooring sales, installation and service.