Westcraft Lighting Inc

Sue Woodland from New Westminster
Sue Woodland from New Westminster
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lights

Chandelier for my dining room. Didn't know the look or cost that I was looking for as I had never had to buy one before. Service was great and they were able to find me one that I liked and which provided me with enough lighting in my living room.

Maulo Cha from Vancouver
Maulo Cha from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Lighting

After doing some research for our newly renovated bathroom, I checked out Westcraft Lighting & Electrical Supply Ltd. Their prices were very reasonable and their selection great. We ended up finding the perfect lighting for our bathroom for under $100. It's definitely worth it to make the trek out to Richmond again should we need to purchase light fixtures. Thanks

Nancy in Vancouver

11511 Bridgeport Rd, Suite 111
Richmond
BC
V6X 1T4

We were pleased with the level of service we received at Westcraft. Our only concern was the store was small and had limited selection of lighting fixtures in the showroom. However, for items they did not carry, they did show us pictures from catalogues which we could choose from. The lighting fixtures that we ordered came just as advertised and we had no problems with our order. A hassle free transaction.