West Windows And Doors Ltd

HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Burlinton  >  West Windows And Doors Ltd

Reviews for West Windows And Doors Ltd

1 review Burlington, ON

You Need To Know!

I have given West Windows a Rating of 2 because at least they showed up on time and cleaned up! However , West Windows was hired to put a new front door in at my residence and Im soooo disappointed. Immediately the door started popping and making a lot of noise. After MANY complaints to the owner they did come out and have a look. They promised to replace the door and would get back to me . They were never heard from again. In my opinion the door has been improperly installed and does make a lot of shifting and popping sounds. Enough that the dog hears it and barks thinking there is someone at the door in the middle of the night. Further to the door popping the shifting has cracked the ceramic in my entrance way hall coming off where the door frame sits. Hopefully I have helped at least one person who may be considering this company based on my past experience.

JJ  in Burlington
JJ in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Major disappointment

This company was recommended to us by friends but clearly their commitment to customer service has declined since their projects were completed. The sales person, Bruce, was arrogant, pushy and rude. He told us we could expect a quote within 2 business days and it has now been 7 we still haven't heard from him. An email to the owner from 11 days ago remains unanswered.

We wanted to support a local business in our community but it sure won't be this one. My suggestion is to search the GreenOn website to find other local alternatives to assist you.

Pam  from Hamilton
Pam from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Sliding Door

West Windows installed a new patio door at our old place, and have helped me with repairs and advice on other old windows and doors at my previous and current residences. The entire team is always honest, friendly, and helpful. Any work I have had done has been top-notch, and clean-up has been exceptional. While not always the least expensive quote, I feel they are always the best value. I'm looking forward to a new door they are installing for me this week.

Troy in Oakville
Troy in Oakville

New Front Door

My experience with with West Windows and Doors Ltd was very positive, and far exceed my expectations. Our Sales guy Joe was knowledgeable, friendly, prompt to respond to all communications and really went the extra mile in every way. The installation crew were professional and well trained. I highly recommend these guys, keep up the good work!

Maura McLaren in Oakville
Maura McLaren in Oakville

Window replacements

we are very pleased with our new windows. All of them were installed on time and as promised. We compare pricing in advance and feel that West had best balue.

catsmeow in East Hamilton
catsmeow in East Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Windows

Needing to replace several very old windows in my house, I researched quite a few companies and had several quotes. I settled on West Windows, as I thought they had one of the best products and felt comfortable with the service level I would be receiving. The windows arrive when expected, and the installers were quick, capable and cleaned up after themselves. I've been very happy with the product and would definitely use them again.

Marilyn Moran in Hamilton
Marilyn Moran in Hamilton
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Window replacement

I found this company to be very customer focused right from the start to the end. All my dealings with them left me feeling satisfied, and the quality of the windows and the work was excellent. I found the installers to be very polite and cleaned up after themselves. All in all, very satisfied with this company and would definitely recommend them.

mary 396
mary 396
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

window installation

We have just had West Windows do an installation of windows at our home and we found them to be excellent installers and installed quality windows. We would recommend them to everyone.

Pam & Burlington
Pam & Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Patio Door Replacement

This company was fantastic and replaced my patio door. They were excellent to deal with in every manner. The quote and quality of work and product is awesome. I will be having them in to quote on replacing my other windows too. Highly recommended!!!