West Windows and Doors Ltd

Reviews for West Windows and Doors Ltd

Peter in Oakville
Peter in Oakville

Amazing Customer Service

We purchased a custom front door from West Windows & Door Ltd. 4yrs ago. We were very happy with the entire experience. On Sat Oct 24, 2020 my door lock broke and I decide to call West Windows & Doors to see if they could fix the part for me if I brought it in, which they did under warranty. After reinstalling the repaired part, I found out that there was another issue and decide to call the store even though it was pass closing. To my surprise someone answered and said they would come right over. Shortly after my door lock was repaired, which required a new part that had to be re-keyed. To my surprise the person who fix the part at the store and come over after closing with his unopened dinner in the car was Ralph West the owner. I asked why he went out of the way for us and his response was he understood how important it was for us to have it fixed. West Windows & Doors provides outstanding sales support and customer service to their customers. Thank you, Ralf, for your outstanding customer support.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Fantastic experience from start to end

We had West windows install new windows in our new home. From start to finish everything went smoothly and efficiently.  The Quote was Fair, and everyone we dealt with was helpful and personable. The guys who came to install the window were so kind and professional. We were so pleased with their service, that we had them come back to quote and install our front door!  I would highly recommend West Windows to anyone! I cannot say enough about how great this whole experience was!

Dalton in Burlington
Dalton in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

FANTASTIC WINDOWS!!!

The team from West Windows made the journey of replacing my windows, from initial measurement to removal and installation a fantastic experience. The team were on time, efficient, extremely professional and exceeded expectations! Installers were a fantastic bunch with very clean workmanship

Quality installation with no surprises.

Before and after pictures added

steve in Toronto
steve in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

New window installation

We had a few windows replaced this week and they turned out amazing! The process from start to finish was seamless and have nothing but good to say. We will definitely be calling in the spring to do a few more windows.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Windows and doors.

Had two very awkward doors installed and a glass replacement in the back door to our house. The work was done by three wonderful men who were courteous and efficient. I’m so very pleased with the work and will recommend them to everyone who asks.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

You Need To Know!

I have given West Windows a Rating of 2 because at least they showed up on time and cleaned up! However , West Windows was hired to put a new front door in at my residence and Im soooo disappointed. Immediately the door started popping and making a lot of noise. After MANY complaints to the owner they did come out and have a look. They promised to replace the door and would get back to me . They were never heard from again. In my opinion the door has been improperly installed and does make a lot of shifting and popping sounds. Enough that the dog hears it and barks thinking there is someone at the door in the middle of the night. Further to the door popping the shifting has cracked the ceramic in my entrance way hall coming off where the door frame sits. Hopefully I have helped at least one person who may be considering this company based on my past experience.

JJ  in Burlington
JJ in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Major disappointment

This company was recommended to us by friends but clearly their commitment to customer service has declined since their projects were completed. The sales person, Bruce, was arrogant, pushy and rude. He told us we could expect a quote within 2 business days and it has now been 7 we still haven't heard from him. An email to the owner from 11 days ago remains unanswered.

We wanted to support a local business in our community but it sure won't be this one. My suggestion is to search the GreenOn website to find other local alternatives to assist you.

Pam  from Hamilton
Pam from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Sliding Door

West Windows installed a new patio door at our old place, and have helped me with repairs and advice on other old windows and doors at my previous and current residences. The entire team is always honest, friendly, and helpful. Any work I have had done has been top-notch, and clean-up has been exceptional. While not always the least expensive quote, I feel they are always the best value. I'm looking forward to a new door they are installing for me this week.

Troy in Oakville
Troy in Oakville

New Front Door

My experience with with West Windows and Doors Ltd was very positive, and far exceed my expectations. Our Sales guy Joe was knowledgeable, friendly, prompt to respond to all communications and really went the extra mile in every way. The installation crew were professional and well trained. I highly recommend these guys, keep up the good work!