West Van Florist Home & Garden

Mike' Carpet & Flooring
Mike' Carpet & Flooring
10 reviews Burnaby, BC

FLower arrangment

I wanted a flower arrangment for a special occasion. I spoke with them over the phone and explained what I wanted. Flowers were beautiful. The service was great as well and very friendly

Julie on Bowen
Julie on Bowen
1 review Vancouver, BC

Beautiful outdoor plants

I gave them my gardening style and the exposure of the garden and they suggested the plants that would best suite my situation. The plants were healthy and grew very quickly.

Beth in Vancouver
Beth in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

wedding flower

I ordered some bouquets and corsages from West Van Florist for my wedding. Service was very good at the beginning but not at all after I paid. On my wedding day, my friend went to pick up the flowers at 9am (a time confirmed with them before). When he got there, the door was locked. Someone in the store refused to give him the flowers because they were not open for business till 10am. Finally I managed to reach the person who helped me order the flowers and explained the situation to her. Finally, my friend was able to pick up the bouquets without any apologies. The corsages were not very fresh. I am very disappointed with this store.