West Ontario Paving Ltd

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Worst company and people

Back in May 2018 called this company for price on my driveway and walk way
Came gave me a estimated on the work paid a deposit was told the would be started soon waited few weeks called left many massages no call back
Finally came started some work the company even removed my cable had to pay for the repairs from the cable company
Called them several times no answer left many messages
Nothing had been done
All they do is take your money and run very on organized
Unprofessional don’t care don’t answer your call
Please think twice before you have this company do any work you for you should not be in business
I is all they deserve very unprofessional company.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Driveway - horrible service

Waited MANY months for the work to get done, had to call a billion times and they finally did it just before Winter started. After a few months, correction was needed because water didn't slope enough and dangerous ice patches formed. Tried emailing/calling/leaving voicemails - didn't hear back from anyone. Don't waste your time just because they give a cheap price. Not worth the headache and terrible service. Use another company.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Brick work

Still waiting for my work to be corrected since 2015. I really don't expect to hear from them again. Thought I would see if the reviews for this company have gotten any better and they have not. Listening to Frank Cohen 's show this morning, heard another person complaints, Frank said he has had many complaints from this company over the years and will be removing it from his recommended companies list.

That's all I needed to hear. I used this company on his recommendation, told him years ago about their work ethics. It took some time, but glad to know he finally got it.

The shoddy work still remains to this day.

Rosanna in Oakville
Rosanna in Oakville

Driveway/walkway

Gaetano and his crew paved our driveway and made a concrete walkway. They did a great job which was on time, clean and looks good. He was courteous and helpful with all our questions. Would recommend to anyone.

Hi Rosanna,
It is our job to make sure we surpass our customers expectation at all times. Thank You for taking the time to add this pleasant review.It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Dave B in Mississauga
Dave B in Mississauga

Retaing wall and driveway paving

Gaetano was very professional in his dealing with me. Calls and emails were responded to in reasonable. The job was well done as per the contract and on time and left clean. I recommend West Ontario Paving

Hello Dave thank you for your pleasant review, it was our pleasure doing business with you and as always we try to do our best in surpassing our customers expectations.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Front of house

Took my money then said they would be back to do the work in the Spring, didn't come back until the summer. The work was shotty and I had to have them come back to fix it. It took them forever to come back to fix it. Gave me the run around. Would never do business with them again!

Hello Lisa,
I'm truly sorry that you had a bad experience with our company unfortunately issues to occur and we try to deal with them the best we can.
I can assure you thought that we don't collect customer's money unless the job is completed. I don't really know why you would pay in the Spring time when the job was completed in the Summer. This is what I'm understanding from your review. You may have had an issue with the job which we did come back to fix. We do apologies for getting there late.
It is a very busy time a year for us so unfortunately our schedule is not always prompt and it is hard to promise to be on schedule.

utka76 in Georgina, Ontario Canada L0E1S0
utka76 in Georgina, Ontario Canada L0E1S0

driveway interlocking

Not a trusted company. Took my deposit in Jun 2014 for interlocikng job and so far no job done and no deposit returned and now is Sep 2015. Called 100 times and every time they promised to bring the deposit back. Have not seen Joe yet. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

Cristina from Mississauga
Cristina from Mississauga

Walkway and drive way

West end paving did a wonderful job on my walkway and driveway. I did not really know what I wanted and they patiently worked with me to come up with a creative design for my walkway & driveway. The work is solid and has increased the curb appeal of my home. Thank you Gaetano and John for your dedication to ensure I was completely satisfied with the project!! Looking forward to having you back next year for my backyard Reno

Soccermom
Soccermom
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

driveway curbs

I signed a contract in June for the work to be done Aug-Sept 2015. They came in Novemeber, at that time the contact was NIL AND VOID I should have stopped right there. Paid to have driveway and curbs on each side of the driveway. Company installed curbs incorrectly (as per the City's By-laws, I was told by the city the contactors are to be licensed by the City of in which they are doing work and guess what, this company is not and they deliberateIy broke the law... more to come about this>>asked them to come and fix it as it was done INCORRECTLY in the first place.. They wanted another $500.00 from me. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! if, YOU DARE, DO NOT PAY THEM CASH. I took this "referral" from Frank Cohen's Newstalk 1010 website, HE CLAIMS ON HIS RADIO SHOW THAT HE DEALS WITH ALL CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS. HE TOLD ME, "I'LL MAKE NOTE OF YOUR ADDRESS AND WHEN IM IN YOUR AREA I WILL COME AND TAKE A LOOK. Is that a solution?

Also, the other curb was not done to how I wanted, employee Joe, did it his way. He attached my curbs to the CITY'S curb, so if and when the City decides to remove their curb, the ones installed will be broken. Joe,said, "call me, I will come and fix it". What are the chances of this happening now Check BBB and other sites as I will be posting pictures of their work.

Hello There,
in response to this complaint , We do apologies for you experience with us, Yes we were delayed in paving your driveway and I do understand that made you upset the job was though completed and there were no issues with that . You were notified that we were going to be there that day by Joe and you were fine with that. You were there that morning until the job was completed and decided to lock yourself at home and not open the door to collect the money. You made Joe stand outside your door for at least one hour and then send him a text saying that your not well and leave and come back another day.It is unfortunate that this was the way of paying us back for being late. However after a week of calling you finally get the owner to come back and you refused to give the full amount and hold back $500.00
That 's how it went!!!! Al winter we tried to contact you to collect the $500.00 and you never responded to our messages. Until strange enough we receive a call from you this spring saying the precast curb is not installed properly and that it was cracked. With all do respect you did not want to spend the money to do it the proper way and that was to install French curbs, which is nicer looking and you wouldn't of had the problem of having a broked curb which looks like someone broke it. With all that said we never asked to you for an extra $500.00 you actually still owe us that money and I personally did tell you that we had no problems replacing your precast curb because that's what you were supposed to pay for as long as you paid us the outstanding balance.

Danny from Mississauga
Danny from Mississauga

interlocking

They have all the big equipment needed but, they do not pay any attention to details Finished job looks like something that i would have done in high school construction class.

With all do respect we do take our work with pride and that is why we are in business since 1994. Having said that we have no idea who you are and if your going to talk like that please feel free to call the office we will be more than happy to take a look at what went wrong .
BTW there is not construction class In Highschool except for woodworking.
Have a nice day !!!!

More about West Ontario Paving Ltd

West Ontario Paving is a full service contractor providing paving, interlocking, concrete and jewel stone services in the Toronto GTA area. We are a paving, interlocking and concrete contractor with the expertise to do any type of work.
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Vaughan?