West Ontario Paving Ltd

Reviews for West Ontario Paving Ltd

MY in Toronto
MY in Toronto

Difficult communication

Correction: Comparing quotes and similar work done in my neighborhood showed they're 20% overpriced. Don't live to their own promises: Started dealing with them in early April, job ended late May...now it's mid October and we're still waiting to get few spare bricks as potential replacements of future driveway border breakages. Even with the premium paid communication was never easy. Nowadays even my gentle reminders are ignored and no longer replied to. Very disappointed.

Mary in Mississauga
Mary in Mississauga

Repaving of driveway--SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS

I just have 2 words to say about my experience with West Ontario Paving

RUN!! & AVOID!!

Should've gone with my instinct. They gave me the run around when it was time to excavate, prepare driveway. They were two weeks late on that. The pavement date, they came six weeks late. I understand there are delays in the industry, via weather, breakdowns. But a phone call, not that I had to chase them. Parts of there equipment broke down in my driveway, oil leakage etc. It was a circus from start to finish. But boy was Mr. Gaetano present on time for pay day. I should've read home stars reviews,

In short driveway was finally paved, and its already cracking, not even 5 weeks after. I hope when I call them in May they will come repair it, cracks are worse

my advice RUN RUN RUN and avoid don't get burned

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Concrete

Job September 2018. Fantastic work! Would recommend this company to all my family and friends!!!! Everything come how I just want to. Friendly people. I'm so happy whit this company

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent Company

Great guys very professional happy with my job
They were here when they scheduled us and all the work was completed quick and it was truly quality work. Highly recommendable!!
Ask for Gaetano he was knowledgeable and friendly

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Worst company and people

Back in May 2018 called this company for price on my driveway and walk way
Came gave me a estimated on the work paid a deposit was told the would be started soon waited few weeks called left many massages no call back
Finally came started some work the company even removed my cable had to pay for the repairs from the cable company
Called them several times no answer left many messages
Nothing had been done
All they do is take your money and run very on organized
Unprofessional don’t care don’t answer your call
Please think twice before you have this company do any work you for you should not be in business
I is all they deserve very unprofessional company.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Driveway - horrible service

Waited MANY months for the work to get done, had to call a billion times and they finally did it just before Winter started. After a few months, correction was needed because water didn't slope enough and dangerous ice patches formed. Tried emailing/calling/leaving voicemails - didn't hear back from anyone. Don't waste your time just because they give a cheap price. Not worth the headache and terrible service. Use another company.

Private User reviews Nobleton, ON

Brick work

Still waiting for my work to be corrected since 2015. I really don't expect to hear from them again. Thought I would see if the reviews for this company have gotten any better and they have not. Listening to Frank Cohen 's show this morning, heard another person complaints, Frank said he has had many complaints from this company over the years and will be removing it from his recommended companies list.

That's all I needed to hear. I used this company on his recommendation, told him years ago about their work ethics. It took some time, but glad to know he finally got it.

The shoddy work still remains to this day.

Rosanna in Oakville
Rosanna in Oakville

Driveway/walkway

Gaetano and his crew paved our driveway and made a concrete walkway. They did a great job which was on time, clean and looks good. He was courteous and helpful with all our questions. Would recommend to anyone.

Hi Rosanna,
It is our job to make sure we surpass our customers expectation at all times. Thank You for taking the time to add this pleasant review.It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Dave B in Mississauga
Dave B in Mississauga

Retaing wall and driveway paving

Gaetano was very professional in his dealing with me. Calls and emails were responded to in reasonable. The job was well done as per the contract and on time and left clean. I recommend West Ontario Paving

Hello Dave thank you for your pleasant review, it was our pleasure doing business with you and as always we try to do our best in surpassing our customers expectations.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Front of house

Took my money then said they would be back to do the work in the Spring, didn't come back until the summer. The work was shotty and I had to have them come back to fix it. It took them forever to come back to fix it. Gave me the run around. Would never do business with them again!

Hello Lisa,
I'm truly sorry that you had a bad experience with our company unfortunately issues to occur and we try to deal with them the best we can.
I can assure you thought that we don't collect customer's money unless the job is completed. I don't really know why you would pay in the Spring time when the job was completed in the Summer. This is what I'm understanding from your review. You may have had an issue with the job which we did come back to fix. We do apologies for getting there late.
It is a very busy time a year for us so unfortunately our schedule is not always prompt and it is hard to promise to be on schedule.

More about West Ontario Paving Ltd

West Ontario Paving is a full service contractor providing paving, interlocking, concrete and jewel stone services in the Toronto GTA area. We are a paving, interlocking and concrete contractor with the expertise to do any type of work.
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Vaughan?