West Coast Mobile Locksmiths

miche from Vancouver
miche from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchase of deadbolt

I recently found out through dumb luck that the deadbolt lock to my condo unit could be opened by a master key held by the building manager. I went that same day to West Coast Locksmiths to go pick out a new lock and have them install it. The guy behind the counter was very helpful and told me that the installation for the deadbolt he recommended was quite simple and I could probably do it myself just by following the instructions on the packaging. I really appreciated his honesty and his trying to save me the installation and fee for the service call.