Weed Man - St. Catherines

Review for Weed Man - St. Catherines

JR in London Area
JR in London Area
1 review London, ON

Weed Treatment gone WRONG!!!

Very disappointed that whatever was sprayed on my lawn has made it appear they used ROUNDUP to kill my GRASS instead of the weeds. I have wand marks where the tech walked around and swooped and sprayed. I wish I could upload the photos to share of the disaster I have for a lawn now. when I called ona friday I was told next business day someone would be out, Monday came and went and no one showed, I called tuesday and was told someone would be out in about an hour .. no one showed so 3.5 hours later I called and they were going to get someone out and when I said forget it (because I have a life and had errands to run and cant sit around and wait to be disappointed again.) I specifically told the call centre that I did not want anyone on my property without being present since they had ruined my lawn. Low and behold the next day I get home and find a note in the mailbox that someone had come out and to top it off when I called in to ask why they came without anyone home I was told there was a note that the tech spoke to "mrs" .. assuming that would be myself and I wasnt home .. I am not impressed and do not trust this company. I have received nothing in the way of compensation only a message in my mailbox that says it will fix itself. I even had one of their tech's tell me good luck with the company they have problems all the time.

More about Weed Man - St. Catherines