Lawn Maintenance

Mark in Mission
Mark in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Terrible and dishonest service

This company is ridiculous and they will provide services (in addition to what asked for) and then try to charge you. They destroyed the moss on my lawn leaving patches with nothing. I did not ask for moss control and specifically told them I didn't want it. It took many hours explaining the situation to numerous people and many broken promises for someone to come out. They did not fix the problem and then had the nerve to try and charge me for moss management. I have refused to pay and they will not respond to my emails. Avoid this company like the plague!!!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Good talking, worst job

V3W 4N6

sales was very friendly and had a nice talk. Then we signed the contract. Qulikly we received the bill. But we do not know whether they did their job right and carefully. The lawn is same as before.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Weedman lawn care

V3W 4N6

More than satisfactory services.
I would recommend everyone to try the services once.
Spoked to one of the representative and she explained the details politely.
Soft spoken and detail oriented staff.
Offers different plans for different needs.

Regina  in Surrey
Regina in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Takin take of the likes

I lived her for 28+years,we build new homes 7years ago,I had a car accident so ,I can't take care off our lands.The biggest mistakes I made to as weed men to do for 800.00 $ .Oversits , I have to buy the dirt $$$$$,and do myself.To many things to say.Never recommend this company. Two houses up,they for 100$ more doing everything .Never ever get WEED MEN work for you.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Run Away and Run fast from Weedman

They are a bunch of buffoons. Kept charging me for an ineffective weed management. I had to ultimately buy my own weed treatment.... the weed is gone. You are better off maintaining your own lawn yourself than have them and be hassled. Ended up firing them. Favourite punch line " Our technician will come and inspect". To cover their ineffectiveness will come and give you a recommendation for more costs.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Weedman Surrey

I had weeds in my garden & clover. Called this lot - they said NO problem - they can get rid and leave me with a great looking lawn. Thye have been nothing but problems - excuses were incorrect application, grass needing top dressing etc. to the point that the product burned the grass. They did come out to repair the grass but had to be recalled to fix that. I have tried to call and have left several messages over the past couple of months. Still no return call. It'll be the BBB next. I have now been left with grass in worse condition. How they can amaze me - is for the owner to call me!

Do NOT use this company.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about this. We want to send out a supervisor to your property right away to inspect the issues and see what we can do to help resolve them. However, we need your name and address so we can look up your account. Please get in touch with us as soon as you can by calling our main customer service line at 1-866-989-0399. We will then be able to schedule a visit to your lawn by the owner or a supervisor. You can also request our Customer Relationship Manager, Steve or General Manager, Tisha get in touch with you so you can discuss the issues you've been having. We hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

Weed Man Surrey

Nelson from Burnaby
Nelson from Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Lawn Maintenance

Weed Man did a good job of maintaining our lawn. As promised, they always returned to respray weeds if necesary, albeit not always immediately. Unfortunately, despite the quality lawn care, their telemarketing team drove us crazy. Eventually, we got so fed up with their non-stop, high pressure sales tactics that we switched to a different company. We now pay more for lawn care but it's worth the peace of mind of not having to deal with their incessant phone calls.

Hello Nelson.

Thanks for leaving your comment. We’re happy to hear you were pleased with the quality our lawn care services!

We also appreciate you letting us know your feelings about our team of representatives. One of the most valued traits of our business is our customer service, and part of this includes offering our customers the chance to improve their lawns further with specific recommendations from our technicians.

We’re sorry to hear these recommendations were unwanted, and if you would not like to receive these calls, we would always be happy to put you on our Do Not Call list. We’re sorry to hear we lost your business because of this, for we could have easily solved this issue.

If you would like to offer any additional comments, or make sure your name is on our Do Not Call list, we’d love to help out. Please give our Office Manager Colette a call at 604-591-5100 or send an email to surrey@weedmancanada.com.

Hope you have a wonderful day,
Your Surrey Weed Man Team

Sony from Surrey
Sony from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Lawn care

V3W 4N6

I have never dealt with any company worst than this. Absolutely no service, no ethics. They harass you once you become their customer. This company should not be allowed to operate, I am suing them for harassment.

Hello Sony,

Thank you for leaving your feedback. Reviews and comments from our customers are our best way of improving our business practices and customer service.

We pride ourselves on the strong relationships we build with our customers. It is part of the reason why our company has been in business for such a long time. It certainly wouldn’t be in our best interest to conduct ourselves in unhelpful or unethical ways.

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had such a negative experience with us. We would love to hear from you on how we could improve or assist you further. We can also make sure that you’ve been placed on both our Do Not Call list and or Do Not Knock List so we don’t contact you further. Please give our Office Manager Colette a call at 604-591-5100 or send an email to surrey@weedmancanada.com.

Thanks again for commenting and have a nice day,
Your Surrey Weed Man Team

Marlene in Coquiltlam
Marlene in Coquiltlam
5 reviews Coquitlam, BC

weed and fertilize

bought their groupon. I was told technican would call back that night. took 3 more calls from me finally technican called said he was going. I assummed it had been done, but 3 days later they called said it was now going to be done. Called office the women on the ph could not comfirm if it had been completed the time before. It has been done, but many areas have not killed the weeds. I would not recommend them.

Julie Smith from Nanaimo
Julie Smith from Nanaimo
1 review Nanaimo, BC

Lawn service

V3W 4N6

This is the worst lawn service ever. Previously had another company that was great for the first few years, then started slacking off, Weedman came by and offered service, were told it would be less expensive than previous company and better services. It is more expensive and we have more weeds than ever. Called them 3 times last year to tell them about this and they sent someone out who said yeah you are right, but nothing was done. They never do down the side of my house even though I told the salesman that this was part of the lawn and it was to be included. Have more weeds than ever this year, some of them 3 feet high. Came home 2 days ago and found they had been here again and supposedly fertilized. There are 3 foot weeds everywhere why was no weed control done. This is the worst service ever. Have sent them a note telling them to cancel the services. I am no longer going to pay for no service.

More about Weed Man - Surrey

Lawn maintenance
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Delta?