Weed Man

11 Grand Marshall Drive Toronto ON M1B 5N6

Reviews for Weed Man

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Weed Control

Stay away from this company . After 4 visits they destroyed my lawn. Instead of fixing it they actually cancelled my contract!!!! My lawn now looks much worst than the beginning of spring. Extremely disappointed. I'm looking forward to talk with a lawyer.

Lawn ruined and damaged after Fiesta weed blanket application

My lawn was thick and green. I was watering every other night for and hour.
After Weedman employee Fiesta weed improper application on a dry and very hot day, my lawn become brown and damaged.

Customer service just say sorry and keep watering so by the end of august should be fine.
And beside that they expect that I paid that che... service...

Please see attached pictures .

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Weedman Scarborough

Terrible company. I have wasted my money. They will never inform you about their visit for weed control spray. U call them for reapplication and they take atleast 2 weeks in scheduling a visit. Even when they come, they find excuses to not do it. I wish I could have my money back. For selling the product they would call u endlessly but when it comes to providing services they are in negative ranking. I hope someone from the company would read the review and get me the services I paid for.

Private User, thank you so much for your feedback. Weed Man is a lawn care franchise that is built on great customer service and proven results. I am sorry that you haven't received the results that you as a consumer deserve. Weed Man is a franchised lawn care company that is owned and operated locally. Unfortunately, we are Weed Man Oakville and Milton and don't service you. I know for certain that Weed Man Scarborough would be thrilled to get to the bottom of this and help you out. If you call Steve, he will take care of you. He is the best at what he does and cares a ton about his customers. As i said, I apologize you haven't received the results you deserve but I am confident he can and will help you.

Ajay in Scarborough
Ajay in Scarborough

Weed and Feed

I hired Weed Man in 2017 to control weeds and thicken my lawn. Although they were prompt with applications and reapplications, the result did not turn out to what I expected. To my disappointment, their application in July burnt the grass in a few places. However, they kept insisting that was the damage due to chinch bugs.

Unfortunately, I could not convince them that I had been taking care of my lawn for the past ten years. I knew exactly the cause of the damage was from over fertilization.

This year in the spring, my grass is not growing thick as it used to. It was a complete waste of money. They send different inexperienced people to spray the lawn.

Lever in Scarborough
Lever in Scarborough

Be careful worse sales and customers service ever.

Stay away from this company. Don't call for service quote. They will send out service "confirmation" but not quote to you. And, send their guy to do treatment of your lawn and leave a invoice at your front door without your agreement!

Tselote in Los Angeles
Tselote in Los Angeles

WORST SERVICE EVER

Where do I even begin with this place? They completely ruined my grass. My entire lawn is dead because of their carelessness. The manager assured me that he would fix the issue without having to pay... after all why should I pay for dead grass?

Soon enough a woman calls me from their office and begins harassing me for a payment. I told her very clearly that I would not be paying as the manager had assured me he would be taking care of it. Immediately she began threatening me saying that she would report this to the credit bureau.... What a joke!!!!

I asked her who I have to speak to in order to sort this out and she said "Monica" would be the person I neeed to contact.

I called back asking for Monica a bit later and the same woman changed her voice pretending to be her. At this point I couldn't help but laugh.

Very unprofessional, unpleasant and untrained staff. Do not trust these people with your grass.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

SERVICE

WEED MAN WAS HIRED FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF OUR LAWN. WE HAD AROUND 1O SERVICE CALLS FOR OUR LAWN IN MISSISSAUGA.
DURING THE TREATMENT, THE FRONT AND BACK WAS SPAYED TO CONTROL THE WEEDS, WHICH OVERTIME STARTED KILLING THE GRASS AND LEAVING SPOTS WITH DEAD GRASS OR NO GRASS AT ALL.
PICTURES OF THIS WERE SENT TO THE COMPANY , JUST TO HEAR THAT THE CONDITION OF THE LAWN WOULD IMPROVE BY THE END OF THE SEASON.
BY NOW, THE SEASON IS OVER, AND MANY SPOTS SHOWS NO GRASS
BEFORE YOU CONTRACT THE SERVICE, DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE.
ASK NEIGHBORS THAT HAD THEIR LAWN TREATED LAST SEASON .
I ENDED BEEN ONE THAT BELIEVED ON THE SALE AND ENDED UN SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS. WILL NOT HIRE NEITHER REFER THEM.

Faisal in Brampton
Faisal in Brampton

WORST COMPANY EVER. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY

I GOT A CALL FROM THEM ASKING ME IF I WOULD LIKE A FREE ESTIMATE AND I SAID YEAH SURE, A MONTH LATER I GET A CALL FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY SAYING I OWE OVER 100 DOLLARS AND THAT IF I DONT PAY THERE GOING TO DESTROY MY CREDIT. I HAVE ALREADY FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE MINISTRY AND THE BBB. IF ANYONE IS PLANNING ON USING THERE SERVICE PLEASE BE AWARE THEY KNOW HOW TO FINNESS. I AM WAITING ON A LAWYER TO GET BACK TO ME ON THIS MATTER AND IM LOOKING TO OPEN A CLASS ACTION SUIT. IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME, ALL LEGAL COSTS WILL BE COVERED BY ME

Private User reviews London, ON

Weed man

Awful company! Very poor business practices. I was a previous customer about 10 years ago and they ruined my lawn. They contacted me in the spring (2016) and ensured me that they would make things right because they were under new management. So I gave them another chance and signed up for the season. Well, they ruined it again! I contacted them in the fall to discuss this, and they promised me they would fix it by aerating and over-seeding it again, but since it was fall, they would just do it in the spring (2017) free of charge. I contacted them 3 times this spring and got the run around from them saying that the supervisor would call me back. He never did. They are now telling me they would "fix" it as long as I would continue with their service for this year. Really? The rep on the phone was quite rude and would not let me speak to the manager. Adding conditions afterwards is poor business practice. NEVER go with this company for your lawn service. You have been warned! There are plenty of other lawn care companies that are honest and willing to admit they make mistakes and fix them without any conditions.

No show but wants to get paid

I have been taking care of my mom's lawn (weeding, fertilizing etc.) daily and treating fire ants mounds. This company charging my mother without doing any work. My mother never called them for service to be done on her lawn. All they are doing is sending a bill to her. She paid once this year without realizing.

More about Weed Man

Let us AMAZE you. Weed Man is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible lawn care programs that help create the thick, healthy, beautiful and weed free lawn you have always imagined. For over 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Scarborough?