Weed Man

11 Grand Marshall Drive Toronto ON M1B 5N6

Reviews for Weed Man

JudgeJudy
JudgeJudy

WeedMan destroyed my grass and oversprayed onto my garden

Newmarket Area. Did not follow implicit instructions given with order (i.e. do not spray until homeowner reviews garden and is present - do NOT spray purple ajugula outside garden perimeter).
Burnt all my grass. Nothing left but creeping charlie.
Oversprayed onto perennial gardens & killed many plants at the border.
After telephone complaint they sent a "lead technician" to investigate & he tried to say it was leaf disease. HOOEY. (See picture).
Offered me $25/gift card to nursery of my choice for $2-300 in damages -not including lawn damage. HORRIBLE company. Do Not Use.

lawn maintenance

Terrible customer service! We tried to make an appointment for an initial assessment of our lawn and see what service was needed. We were given a date last week and were told the salesperson will call before he comes. We waited all day and no one showed up. We called to follow up and was told that he is only 7 houses away. We waited till the evening and still no one came. We called the following day again and the person on the phone was very dismissive about my concerns. When I requested another appointment with a more definitive time, he told me that he can't help me. They are very busy and they will come when they can. He went on to tell me that I am not even paying for the initial visit because it is a free service. We still haven't seen anyone coming yet. The company's operation is very unprofessional and I definitely will not recommend them.

Brooke in Toronto
Brooke in Toronto

Dead grass

Ugly grass is better than no grass. They destroyed the entire backyard in summer 2020. I’m talking the grass eventually burn away completely. Within a few weeks after the first visit, we had no grass left. Even the neighbours felt bad for us. Not an exaggeration in the slightest.

66Slyfox in Toronto
66Slyfox in Toronto

TERRIBLE COMPANY

TERRIBLE!!!! DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY. YOU'LL REGRET IT!!! I told them not to come to fertilize until one week because we're building a deck and we had a bunch of stuff on the grass. They came two days later. They scheduled a refertilizer and didn't even show up. Now, they're trying to charge me for the service when I specifically told them we weren't ready, which is their error. Like what did they fertilize the deck boards, what a joke!!! Alyssa, the manager, couldn't even speak with me because the sales Rep Nicole and Vinessa said she was too busy. I'm sorry, but customer service should be the main priority. This is a terrible company. I would give them a -100 if I could. BE WARNED!!! YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!

Cz1973
Cz1973
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Lawn looks great

I don't generally write reviews but I have to tell you that I'm impressed. I don't take the greatest care of my lawn but with the Weedmans help it really bounced back after all of the heat this summer! I'll be a long term customer.

Derek in Kemptville
Derek in Kemptville

What an improvement!

I hired Weed Man to take care of my parent's lawn this season. With their help, we were able to make a huge difference! Thank you very much for the help, and look forward to next season too.

Aly123
Aly123
1 review Ajax, ON

Good service and customer care

I decided to have Weed Man care for my lawn because they offered free re applications which I used frequently. The customer service reps were always friendly and helpful when I called in.

Laurie
Laurie
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Lawn transition

We hired Weed Man to help with a deteriorating lawn. The dry Summer conditions this year had our lawn not looking it's best. Weed Man came in to do several applications, explained to us proper watering habits & with an overseeding has brought this lawn back to an amazing lush green lawn we didn't think we could have again. Thank you so much!

crys1982
crys1982

Professional and Effective Lawn Care Service

We have been Weed Man customers for between 5-6 years. Our lawn is healthy, green and mostly weed-free! We follow their watering and mowing recommendations carefully to ensure that we are doing our part. This summer we had a insect problem that left us with a few bare spots, a technican came out right away and provided us with complimentary grass seed to fill in the damaged spots. He was very professional & their prompt response was appreciated. After watieng the seed for a few weeks all the bare spots have filled in nicely & our lawn looks great!

Greenest Grass on the Block!

I couldn't be happier with the results I've seen on my lawn! Our technicians have always been friendly, attentive and efficient. The small price we've had to pay for Weed Man's services has been well worth the added curb appeal. Thank you guys!

More about Weed Man

Let us AMAZE you. Weed Man is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible lawn care programs that help create the thick, healthy, beautiful and weed free lawn you have always imagined. For over 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Scarborough?