Weed Man

Private user
Private user

Lawn maintenance

Hi,

We have paid 269cad to weedman this year for fertilizing and weed control. It’s been 15 days since we paid for the service but they never came for fertilizing or spray when we call them no one answers we have left number of complaints. But no answer l. Very disappointed. There are not at professional.

Zeb in Toronto
Zeb in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Lawn Care-Weedman

Very good at selling services. Found my lawn having a lot of brown patches. They blamed it on weather conditions.
Started getting calls for a missed payment.
When called the rep sd that the Tech was out there.
How was the service performed when
1. The gate was locked- no note at the door that it was locked
2. No board on the lawn that the service was completed
3. No phone call to say that the service was scheduled
4. No invoice. Per rep they went paperless as of Sept 1.
No notification that they will be going paperless
5. When requested to spk to manager she was the supervisor and mgrs do not take calls!
6. Cancelled any further services with them!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

there lawn care did not take of weeds and clovers

i got there service and was not happy with their product.
I talked to one of their product applicators why my weeds were not going away. He said I needed stronger stuff, but your applying weed control.

I had only purchased their 1 year promotion via phone based Weed Man call to me to sell product and service.

Next thing you know this year they send invoice for whole year. I never requested their service this year. But they say I own them money because they came and did two applications and I never cancelled service. I previous purchase was only for 2018 for their promotional price.

They came on my property and sprayed their product without consent, isn't this trespassing? How is this legal without me agreeing to this?
Can you imagine someone comes paints part of your house outside one year and you pay for their services and then comes the next year to paint another section without your consent and wants money? How about if have pets and I let in yard and WeedMan knows nothing about my pets or kids which could come incontact with their product and have allergic reaction, thats alot f liability that WeedMan would take on, using their selling techniques..

Thomas Huitson in Scarborough
Thomas Huitson in Scarborough

Unscrupulous Merchants Surrey BC

Charged 61.80 to my Master card and did no work for ME, but they fertilized my next door neighbors yard and gave me the bill. tried repeatedly (6 tel.calls and 2 emails) without a single response. Keep away from this unscrupulous company.

tooraj in Brampton
tooraj in Brampton

Lawn care

Worst customer service ever.
I Highly not recommend this company at all.
They called to come but I specifically told them not to come but day after , they showed up and they fertilized the front yard and billed me for the whole house.

Private User reviews London, ON

Weedman Poor service, do not be persuaded.

The weedman customer service called me many times, keeps bother me. Finally I agreed to give them an opportunity. The customer service agreed to send me a contract to describe their service and obligation. I never received contract, of course not signed any thing. On late April, I almost forget about this, I applied fertilizer on my lawn. Weedman came later, did not tell anybody in my family, applied some fertilizer and drop a bill. I called to cancel, but the customer service keeps persuade me to continue, promised to let me know what they will do before next service, but without notice, they drop me another bill. There was no any improvement to my lawn after their service.

Terminate Service

Terrible company and customer service. Last two summers I hired them and paid them. I told them I would not require further service.
Without my permission, they did Spring Fergilizer service this year May 10, 2018.
They are claiming that I didn't cancel service with them. They are insisting that I have no choice but to pay the bill. They are claiming that I agreed to further service because I didn't write to them to cancel. Stay away from this company!!

Deb in Scarborough
Deb in Scarborough

Weed Control

Terrible company and service. I had a beautiful lawn in the spring and after their weed control services and numerous calls to complain about my lawn it has been overrun with weeds and dead grass since June 2018. They do not guarantee their service although they tell you that when you sign up. I have to now re-sod my entire backyard. Extremely dissatisfied

Will not terminate service

Last summer I hired them because I was selling my house. I got my final invoice and paid them over the phone. I told them I was moving and would not require further service.

I got a bill this year for services at my old house. They are claiming that I didn't cancel service with them. I did cancel over the phone when I paid my last bill in 2017. I told them they were out of luck for getting me to pay for spraying some one else's lawn. I told them quite clearly that I had cancelled service and they should get lost. They are insisting that I have no choice but to pay the bill. They are claiming that I agreed to further service because I didn't write to them to cancel.

I came home today and they have sprayed the lawn at my new home. If these jerks think that I am paying for the service they are out of their minds.

NEVER EVER USE WEEDMAN!

Please pass this on to everyone you know. They need to be warned. #weedmanisevil

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Weed Control

Stay away from this company . After 4 visits they destroyed my lawn. Instead of fixing it they actually cancelled my contract!!!! My lawn now looks much worst than the beginning of spring. Extremely disappointed. I'm looking forward to talk with a lawyer.

More about Weed Man

Let us AMAZE you. Weed Man is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible lawn care programs that help create the thick, healthy, beautiful and weed free lawn you have always imagined. For over 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Scarborough?