Weatherall Plumbing

Reviews for Weatherall Plumbing

Victoria in Whitby
Victoria in Whitby

Unplug a sink

I heard great things about this company, so when my sink plugged, i knew who to call. They were timely, helpful, and decently priced! They were in and out really quickly! It was one of the best experiences with a plumbing company!

kirkajohnson0210 in Whitby
kirkajohnson0210 in Whitby

Bathroom plumbing

I would highly recommend Weatherall plumbing. They showed up to the house when they said they would and did what they said they would. Price was less then what they originally quoted. If you need a good plumber, look no further. Thanks Don!

Stephanie Alouche in Ajax
Stephanie Alouche in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

New waterline for fridge and dishwasher

We had 2 new appliances delivered that our home was not set up for, it was outdated. Don & Brad set a time, arrived on time and got right to work, working around our reno chaos without issue.
With many tradesmen we've had our quote request come in with "sudden additions" but there were no surprises this time. Will definitely recommend and use for future projects.

Kirk Johnson in Whitby
Kirk Johnson in Whitby

Drain leakage

Don came to the house 1/2 an hour after my call. Very impressed with his response time considering the time I called. Don and his son fixed our drain pipe the very next day in 1 hour. Don and his son made sure to leave the area clean when they were done. Very professional. I Would recommend this company any time you need good service. Will definitely use for my basement Reno's in the near future. Great job Don ! This is why people should use LOCAL business. Great service is not hard to find if you look. Highly recommend Weatherall plumbing.

Plumbing repairs

Fast, friendly and affordable service!! I would not call anyone else. They came same-day and fixed my long-standing plumbing issue the first time I had them look at it. Thanks.

ProRoc Drywall
ProRoc Drywall
1 review , ON

Kitchen/bathroom and bar area

I have used Weatherall plumbing on numerous occasions for many different kinds of jobs and I have never been disappointed in fact they go out of there way to make sure the job gets done properly and on schedule.

Bmars1
Bmars1

Emergency pipe burst

Don has been the family plumber for the past decade. The recent issue came from an old pipe bursting on the bottom of the toilet. An attempt to "fix" it with duct tape didn't work and it ended up being an emergency call late evening. Had a team of plumbers show up (Son and his former apprentice), they had the issue resolved and didn't charge me double for the 2. I did get some teasing for the duct tape though :p

Dave D.
Dave D.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bathroom reno

Don and Brad are true professionals. Excellent workmanship, estimate and price were bang on. I will recommend them to everyone! Thanks Don and Brad! Really appreciate you guys!

TTaylor
TTaylor
1 review Whitby, ON

Install new kitchen faucet.

Work was done in a timely, professional manner, both employees were very pleasant to deal with, excellent job.

Jay from Ajax
Jay from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Sump Pump

Don and his son run their family plumbing business. Don is very unprofessional. I set up a time with him to come and fix my sump pump. I took a day off from work and he never arrived at the appointed time. He did not call to cancel or apologize. Very unprofessional and disrespectful behavior. I called his office number and spoke to his wife (works as his secretary) and she said she'll pass on my message to him and he'll contact me back. He never called back. Finally, after 3 days he dropped by and finished the job. But left the mess behind. He's not at all trust worthy and i'll never call him for any plumbing job in my house.