We R Tops Ltd

David from Burlington
David from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Ensuite counter top

I felt compelled to write a review after seeing some others posted in here. I have to say my experience with this company has been professional, courteous and ‘above and beyond’ on their follow up and ensuring everything was done right. Collette in the front went out of her way to help me with advice, colour selection, running to the back for larger samples and making sure I was helped in a friendly manner- all 3 times I came back to get the colour right. Contrary to what has been posted before me, she was fantastic and eager to help me get it right. Andy came back 2 times after the initial install to follow up on the faucets (that I supplied, not him) that would not seal properly – not his fault as I returned the problematic ones and bought 2 different ones and they did not leak. I do not recommend easily but would have no hesitation recommending this group based on my experience.

Anna from Cambridge
Anna from Cambridge
3 reviews Guelph, ON

Countertop

It took so long to get our countertop done (over 6 weeks when initially we were told 2-3 weeks), however, they did a good job and the price was pretty reasonable.

Daniel in Dundas
Daniel in Dundas
2 reviews DUNDAS, ON

Laminate Counter Tops

We recently purchased a new laminate countertop from the Top Shop in Burlington. We had a lot of luck. The store had great customer service and a good variety of products. Can’t wait to see it installed!

ten_fourteen in Toronto
ten_fourteen in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Replace counter top and update plumbing

We were getting our cupboards refaced by Home Depot so I also got a quote for a laminate counter top as well, they quoted me $2300. We were shopping around and went to Ikea in Burlington and the girl there directed me to their counter top installer just down the street. She told us we'd have more selection and it would probably be easier to deal with them directly. We walked into We R Tops, we didn't think they'd even service downtown Toronto but the woman working told us they did. We even managed to find the same laminate and colour that we had picked out with Home Depot. Don came out to measure, he did mention that they don't usually service downtown Toronto but his daughter had served us and because she told us they did he would honour it. Don was right on time (note - they do estimates on Fridays), he called us a couple of days later with a quote, he quoted us $1300 (including HST) for the new counter tops and to take care of the plumbing underneath the kitchen since because it was rusting through. They came today, again, right at the scheduled time, they installed the new counter tops, they cut a whole for the sink we bought and even installed the faucet we bought. They made the entire experience painless. The laminate had to be made in two pieces and put together because of the shape, the original laminate counter top that we had had a hideous seam but now with the new counter top it's invisible. We will definitely recommend We R Tops to our friends.