Watts Current Inc

Reviews for Watts Current Inc

Nicole in Mississauga
Nicole in Mississauga

Exceptional Service

We originally visited Watts Current, looking for a very specific light fixture that I found online. After extensive searching, I discovered that Watts Current carried fixtures from the same manufacturing and was able to order the exact pieces we were looking for.

The store truly is a gem. Julia was extremely helpful, and excited about our choices, which in turn made us even more pleased with our picks. We have been back the store several more times, to purchase lighting for our other rooms, and again Julia was able to show us pieces that fit our taste and budget.

I would definitely recommend this store to anyone trying to fulfill a vision with their lighting. Anyone can go to a department store and pick up a pendant, but Watts Current is going to help you really tie in your lighting choices with the aesthetics of your home and decor.

What a lovely review to get! Thank you so much. I feel terrible that I did not know about the other reviews on this web site. I would have responded and thanked them as well. Everyone's time is so precious and I really do appreciate these reviews. Nowadays people do look at these postings to decide where to shop.
I am sooooo happy you are happy with your lights! The difference in choosing a light to light a room and choosing a light enhances all the other aspects of your home is what its all about for us.
Thank you again Nicole!
Julia

Leslie, Etobicoke homeowner
Leslie, Etobicoke homeowner

studio lighting

I have long considered Watts Current to be a little gem of a lighting boutique. Julia, the store owner, has a wonderful range of fixtures in the store to provide inspiration, and she and her staff take great care to provide helpful advice on the selection of lighting solutions. For a kitchen renovation I did several years ago, Julia sourced the perfect chandelier for the casually elegant look I wanted. Earlier this year, she advised me on the selection of LED track lighting layout and components for my studio work area.
Watts Current is one of my main go-to places for lighting.

Thank you so much for such a lovely review.
I appreciate your kind words.
It was a pleasure helping you to light your studio.
I look forward to your next lighting challenge.
Julia

catherine strus in Toronto
catherine strus in Toronto

Home Lighting

Julie, the owner and mind behind Watts Current has an eye for design and a spark for lighting. She believes that lighting is the jewlery that accessories your home. I hired her in 2011 to do the interior lighting in my downtown Toronto condo. and I couldn't have been happier. She went above and beyond my expecations and did a phenominal job bring light and new life into every room.

More about Watts Current Inc

Watts Current is a lighting store located on the main artery in the vibrant and thriving heart of Mississauga. We offer a wide range of lighting products, options and design specific fixtures in our showroom to complement any decor. A designer's tap for resource in our extensive lighting library and ...