WG Painting And Decorating

30 Gresham Rd Toronto ON M4S 2X9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Leaside  >  WG Painting And Decorating

Reviews for WG Painting And Decorating

Hgoodwin in Stirling
Hgoodwin in Stirling

Accommodating and Reliable!

Warren was the third quote we got for our basement (with wainscoting!) and his was the most realistic yet affordable. He advised us on materials and worked around our schedule. Despite the horrendous weather, he and Paul showed up and completed the job in a very timely manner. We highly recommend WG Painting and we'll definitely be using them again for our next paint job!

Crystal in North Toronto
Crystal in North Toronto

Move in paint

Moving back to Toronto last summer, Warren was able to give me a quick quote and work around our possession date/moving truck dates to give our “new old” house a freshen up. We’ve just had him and Paul back to touch up some areas after we made a few changes to the space and needed the baseboards done after floor refinishing. Again, they were able to fit us in fairly quickly and we love the results. Thank you!

Fantastic job!

WG was recommended recommended to us by our friends, so we hired them to come and freshen up our basement. They did such a wonderful. My husband and I love our basement now!

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

Two rooms in Cabbage town

WG Painting And Decorating
416 322 7692
30 Gresham Rd
Toronto
M4S 2X9

I had two bedrooms that were in desperate need of repair, I hired WG painting to repair the rooms and paint them. Adam and Paul came in for one day, and now I have two beautiful bedrooms. Thanks guys!

Allan Leaside in Old Toronto
Allan Leaside in Old Toronto

Excellent service and quality job

I hired Warren and his crew to paint my home, and they did an excellent job. They were clean, courteous and professional. The job was fairly priced and completed on time. I would highly recommend WG painting to anyone looking to freshen up their home.

Thanks guys!

Allan in Leaside

MMV in Toronto
MMV in Toronto

Painting Back Stairwell

They were fast and it was done so well. I love it! What A Great job! And I didn't have to do it so that is good! Communication was excellent!

eastyorkfamily in Scarborough
eastyorkfamily in Scarborough

Main floor color change

Hired Warren and his team to change the color of oyr main floor. Warren arrived within an hour to give us a quote. His team arrived o the given day on time they got everything done on time and left it cleaner than whe n they arrived. We are very plkeasd with the service and friendly demenor of the team. Highly recomended.

canadamike in east york
canadamike in east york

House painter in East York

My son turned 17 and wanted his room painted. We had Warren come in to quote the job. The crew showed up and in less than a day had preped the room and painted a color change. My son is delighted with the color and quality of the painting. I will continue to use WG Painting as they have never let us down.

More about WG Painting And Decorating

Since 1988 Warren Gamey has been providing superior painting and decorating services to some of Toronto’s finest residential and commercial addresses. During this time the team at Warren Gamey has gained a reputation for their attention to quality and ability to meet deadlines. All of our work is guaranteed and we use only the finest paints and materials. WG’s personal touch ensures attention to detail and superb results.

Painters