30 Gresham Rd Toronto ON M4S 2X9

matt the hat in Scarborough
matt the hat in Scarborough

interior painting

M4S 2X9

We had WG painting paint our room after we had had a flood. They were reasonably priced did great work and left the room spotless. We were very impressed and would recommend them to anyone in leaside

eastyorkfamily in Scarborough
eastyorkfamily in Scarborough

painting

They painted my duplex to get it ready for new tenants and did an amazing job. They were polite attentive on time and clean. I will use them again for sure

Eastyorker in Brampton
Eastyorker in Brampton

Basement painting

bungalow in need of basement refresh. I was debating having the basement renovated but decided to try painting first. Called WG and Warren showed up to give me a quote. Nice guy great crew showed up on time finished early and I was amazed with the job they did . Would hire again as soon as anything needs a spruce up

Painting Indoors

We had a great experience with Warren and team. They did a very good job across the different areas in the house. They were quick, very clean, and delivered great results. Warren is very focused in customer service which makes the whole process go very smoothly. I would definitely hire them again in the future.

Interior painting

Warren and his team did a fantastic job paining the downstairs and upstairs hallways, as well as up the staircase in my home. They did the job quickly and thoroughly and cleaned up after they left each day. Warren is very friendly and dependable and I will use him again on our next painting job.

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto
5 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Main Staircase and Deficiency Cleanup

M4S 2X9

The Main Staircase of the house had not been painted in many years. It was really important that we got the right company as it is the first thing you see when you walk in the front door. WG Painting did an outstanding job prepping and painting the spindles, baluster, open and closed strings and risers. The staircase looks outstanding.

Also, we had just completed a renovation and the painter the contractor hired did an unbelievably poor job. WG Painting came to the rescue again. They worked diligently to correct the mess that was left behind and made things right.

Thank you WG Painting. We will use your services again and will refer you to others.

pae-70 in Leaside
pae-70 in Leaside

painter

I ALWAYS use Warren for my painting needs. He NEVER disappoints!! Warren is professional, and provides quality service. Any job he does is completed in a timely manner. Warren is flexible with his availability and dependable. His rates are more than fair and I strongly recommend his services for your painting needs!!

Michael in Scarborough
Michael in Scarborough

House painter in East York

Hired Warez to paint our main floor after getting three other quotes. Warren was not the cheapest nor the most expensive but I felt very comfortable with Warren. They did an awesome job on both time and budget and left the place cleaner then when they arrived. The seams are excellent and no drips. A very comfortable experience all in all and I will not hesitate to hire him again.

KJ Duck
KJ Duck

Various interior/exterior.

M4S 2X9

As usual Warren and Paul were in and out on time and very professional. They always manage to get everything done on time and are very clean and tidy. Love those guys!!

More about WG Painting And Decorating

Since 1988 Warren Gamey has been providing superior painting and decorating services to some of Toronto’s finest residential and commercial addresses. During this time the team at Warren Gamey has gained a reputation for their attention to quality and ability to meet deadlines. All of our work is guaranteed and we use only the finest paints and materials. WG’s personal touch ensures attention to detail and superb results.

Painters