Wg Painting And Decorating

Wg Painting And Decorating

Reviews for Wg Painting And Decorating

John P in Thornhill
John P in Thornhill

Outdoor painting of my home

Warren bid for the job and his price was competitive. He brought in a larger crew than expected and got it all done in one day.

He even came back unexpected 2 days later to make sure everything was satisfactory.

Donna
Donna

Interior and Exterior

Warren and Paul have painted several areas of my home (interior and exterior). They are very professional, friendly and clean up the area very well. Warren is very accommodating with his schedule even with last minute requests. I have recommended his service to several friends and family without hesitation.

Laurian in Toronto
Laurian in Toronto

Interior Painting

Warren and Paul did a fantastic job of painting my kitchen and hall after some construction. They were efficient, professional, very tidy and much faster than I had anticipated. After this experience, I wouldn't use any other painter and would definitely recommend WG Painting to others.

Heather in Leaside in East york
Heather in Leaside in East york
1 review East York, ON

Interior painting of our home

We are extremely happy with Warren, Paul and the work of the team! Just 2 weeks ago, we admired Warren's work at a neighbours who passed his information along to us...I called him the next day and within 5 days, our home freshly painted! We are so impressed by the entire experience. Warren and Paul are extremely professional and friendly and were able to paint our house in a matter of hours causing us little to no disruption - with 2 small children at home, that is SO important! I would highly recommend Warren and his team to friends and neighbours and will call on him in future!

alison in davisville village
alison in davisville village

Painting entire interior of house

We were on a tight schedule, but Warren assured us that there would be ample time to complete all 8 rooms and hallways. He had to work around the 'hardwood guys' and even offered to climb in through windows and such to 'get out of the way'. He and Paul came early and left late when they had to. Unlike the hardwood installation, Warren was prompt, accommodating, professional and finished on time. After this encounter and a couple of follow-ups, Warren has proved to be trustworthy and will always be welcome in our home.

Laura  in East york
Laura in East york

House painting

Warren and Paul have painted each room in our house at various points over the last 2.5 yrs - each time they have done a fantastic job. There work is flawless. I highly recommend.

Bonnie Booth in East York
Bonnie Booth in East York
3 reviews East York, ON

Exterior of Home

I am very pleased to report that Warren and Paul transormed the outside of my cape cod. It is looking fresh and happy. Painting brick is tricky business and they did it well.

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Complete interior paint job

Warren and Paul did an incredible job painting the interior of our house. They are both very friendly, professional, easy-going and efficient. They were very clear about what they would do and provided detailed quotes with very competitive pricing. Once the job was done and we had moved into our house, they came back to touch up any spots on walls that got bumped or marked by the movers, at no extra charge. I highly recommend WG Painting!

A. Peck in East York
A. Peck in East York

Main floor painting

Everything on the job went as Warren had indicated during the estimate. Work was done well on time and they cleaned up afterwards. Would use this company again for sure.

More about Wg Painting And Decorating

Since 1988 Warren Gamey has been providing superior painting and decorating services to some of Toronto’s finest residential and commercial addresses. During this time the team at Warren Gamey has gained a reputation for their attention to quality and ability to meet deadlines. All of our work is guaranteed and we use only the finest paints and materials. WG’s personal touch ensures attention to detail and superb results.

Painters