Wal-Mart - Pickering

Manu Sud from Ajax
Manu Sud from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Auto section

I came to the section and asked for help in finding fluid. The customer service rep was very quick to help and provide guidance. They showed me around the options, provided critique, and best option. Great job.

Jeanine Robinson in York
Jeanine Robinson in York
13 reviews York, ON

Painting

I went into the paint secrtion as I was ready to paint my bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom. The sales staff was very helpful on my journet as well as assisting me to pick the perfect colors.

vicki in tor
vicki in tor

Pampers baby dry diapers

I recently had my son not to long ago and i find tha the Papmpers baby dry diapers are very good for him.They havent left him any rashes or leakage.I've had friends tell me to use Huggies.They've told me they were better than Pampers but i totally disagreed with them.

Cambridge Heating Cooling & Duct Cleanning
Cambridge Heating Cooling & Duct Cleanning
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Bought a tv

I was looking for a tv and walmart had a good price but when you ask anyone for help about that tv no knows anything about. It would be alot better if they would know about there tvs.

Gloria Pickering
Gloria Pickering

Paint brushes

I enjoy shopping at Walmart as their prices are always great. I purchased two paint brushes to paint my bathroom. I had problems with one and returned it. I had used it and had it wrapped in a plastic bag. They still took it back no questions asked. I was thrilled. The customer service has been great lately.

Josh from St. John's
Josh from St. John's

Painting

I needed red paint to paint my kitchen. Apparently not an easy color to tint. Bob went through 5 cans before he got the exact color I was looking for. I thought it was great that he was taking the time to really mix the right color when other stores said they just couldn't do it.

Samina from Scarborough
Samina from Scarborough
7.8/10

Baby Furniture

We were looking for nursery furniture and just happened to check out Walmart. Although they don't have a huge section, the prices were cheaper than other stores and the quality was great with names like Storkcraft. We were able to purchase the crib, mattress and matching change table. The only trouble you will find is getting someone to help you!

Leanne from Pickering
Leanne from Pickering

I was painting my home

I was going to paint the inside of my house and needed to find a cheap paint. I went to the department and a young man helped me and told me that sometimes they have paint that is on clearance to I was able to get all the paint I need for my hall, livingroom and dining room for half price.