W Studio Ltd

Reviews for W Studio Ltd

Leeann  in Old Toronto
Leeann in Old Toronto

Beautiful carpets

I can not tell you how excited I was to be out on a mission this week looking for a chair in a popular designer area. I was driving and looked to my right only to see the most incredible carpets hanging in a window of a shop I was not aware of.
I forgot about the chair and pulled over to go in. It was as if I were back on vacation in a beautiful art gallery! These creations can not be called carpets, they are art!
I was approached by two lovely consultants and had such an experience. I wanted to stay, I couldn’t get enough, I thought the longer I stay I’ll absorb and be a little more objective, didn’t happen! It will take time to get used to the rich depth and creativity!
I bought a smaller piece to hang and will be heading back with my husband this weekend . Alan Pourvakil thank you for taking the time to show me your creations.
LeeAnn Crystal

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New Carpet for My Livingroom

Just an excellent experience. Allan and his staff were so helpful in helping buy a beautiful carpet. One thing that struck me was that everyone was so patient, knowledgeable and accommodating. I highly recommend W Studio

Thanks so much for the feedback, we always look forward to serving our customers, and helping them find the perfect rug. We hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Bryan G in Toronto
Bryan G in Toronto

Rug Purchase

Allan and the staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They took to the time to show us a variety of different styles in various price ranges. We are very happy with our purchases and will definitely be using them in the future.

Bryan,

We are so happy that we could help you find a carpet! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

CatherineH in Guelph
CatherineH in Guelph
1 review Collingwood, ON

Home decorating

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with David at W Studio. His love of rugs is palpable, and his knowledge extensive. We were only looking for one area rug, but fell in love with one we didn't even know we needed. Both look wonderful in our new home. The variety and quality of rugs at W is by far the best in the city.

Catherine,

We are thrilled that we could help you find your perfect rugs! Enjoy.

KM in Lawrence Park
KM in Lawrence Park

Custom Carpets

Artistic craftsmanship beyond compare. Priceless design and excellent quality. Allan's knowledge of fine crafted carpets is unsurpassed. My carpets look amazing!!! I will be using them again and again.

More about W Studio Ltd

The exclusive designs and outstanding colour palettes on our handwoven carpets define W Studio. Our extensive collections of classical, transitional and award-wining contemporary styles are woven in all natural and renewable resources in the finest wool, silk and Bamboo.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Toronto?