Visions Electronics

Jasmine in Surrey
Jasmine in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Dishonst at Visions on Millstream

An employee told us on purchasing the extended warranty (quite likely to earn the commission?) that it covered things that it did not. When I went into the Victoria Millstream store to make a claim on the warranty, I was berated by staff, and the manager, who all treated me as though I was crazy to believe what the employee clearly told my husband and I (despite asking for clarification several times so that we were clear on what was covered). No service, no trying to make it right in any way. It only got worse with each person I spoke with. They have always been happy to take our money, but the one time we needed service - nothing but ridicule. I even had a phone call from a representative who said, well, this is a he said/she said situation. We have spent 15k at Visions and rectifying the issue would have cost them $100, but they did not care AT ALL about helping a customer.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Online store experience

Price match tom forever. I sent my request and was told to wait 48hrs. I emailed again after 48hrs and was told they never saw my email. I resent it and had to wait 48hrs again. Total bull. I finally got the code placed my order online and had to wait 9 business days for item to arrive to me ( located in Toronto). I will never place an online order again. I would suggest to other to visit store if local.

mike from Calgary
mike from Calgary

Large car audio all custom

So after 14 month of my audio not working and not the fault of the install team but products
We have both agreed to put everything back to stock refund the money and part our ways
I think this is more than fair
So I changed my first post from a 1 to a 8
Thanks again

Katy in Surrey
Katy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Auto stereo

I had a horrible experience no once but twice!!!!!
This is the first and will be definitely the last time I buy anything from them.
They are not only rude, but ignorant, starting with the cashier and ending with the incompetent manager.....no wonder they treat customers like crap.
I will make sure everyone I know knows about their level of incompetence.

Mads in Victoria
Mads in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Very poor experience

I was very disappointed doing business with Vision Electronics.
I ordered a pair of what they framed was Apple earpods from them. They arrived surprisingly fast, but the product that came was definitely not from Apple as the left earpod and the remote were totally defect. I was very disappointed!
On top of that, they requested my feedback and I gave it - but because it wasn't positive, they chose not to publish it because it wouldn't support their sales. Pitiful.

Derrick  in Saint Albert
Derrick in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Terrible customer service!!

Purchased a tv and extended warranty and was told if there was no warranty claim I would receive the $500 warranty back in store credit.
I was never informed that this credit expired so when I called to figure out why at the time of purchase they don't inform you about this I got absolutely no where with the rebate manager.
He was completely unreasonable to the point where he was laughing at me before he decided to hang up on me.
CUSTOMER IS NOT RIGHT IN HIS EYES.

Bruce  in Victoria
Bruce in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

PRICE guarantee

I purchased a new TV wall mount cables and installation from Visions on Boxing day 2016 totalling a little over $1700.I expressed to the salesman my concerns that boxing day prices may be better than the price i was paying on Dec 24th.His response was no problem Visions has a 30 day price guarantee.Based on that information I made the purchase and booked installation.It was a busy season so did not get around to checking price changes till the first week in January.

I found the TV was $1074 instead of $1199 so called visions Victoria.I spent around 20 minutes on the phone with a sales rep he informed me the same TV was on for $999 and I would be receiving a refund for the difference and he would file the paperwork not to worry.

I was so delighted all my speakers were 30 years old so I started the process of replacing the speakers for the surround system my first purchase was a $400 subwoofer. Then happily went on researching what speakers would replace the front channel of my system.I decided on the Kef LS50

Waited six weeks no refund called visions and was told it was a busy season the refunds were taking awhile.Waited four more weeks called again was told someone was handling my file be patient.

March 15th I received a letter stating discontinued items don’t qualify for price quarantee. The first time in all the conversations I heard that, I am very disappointed in visions I thought I had found My go to for electronics.

This year I need a new laptop a stereo for my work truck and Five more speakers I think it was a short sighted decision as I would have been a loyal customer if they were trustworthy.

Bottom Line DONT SHOP AT VISIONS there price guarantee has NO VALUE

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Online service is horrible. Don't choose free shipping

On Feb5, 17 I purchased TV through online. I chose the free shipping service. It is my nightmare started.
Shipping company informed me that Vision chose the cheapest service so you have to wait from 9-5pm.
I took two days off for nothing.
On Feb10, 17 No Tv showed up at all. I called Vision online service. The lady suggested me to pick up TV from the store and will refund $25 to me. I went to Langley branch to pick up one.

On Feb16,2017 I called Vision for the refund. During the morning call, the lady finally saw the note for $25 refund. She said she will refund full amount and $25 to me once they got confirmation for the returned TV. During the afternoon, I called again. The manager said we can't refund you $25. The online service team is horrible and unprofessional.

Suggest never do online purchase from Vision. You'd better go to branch. The store manager will provide more professional idea and cheaper price.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

No Refund Rip Off

I bought a refurbished laptop and when it arrived, it could not even boot up, not even through Win 10 recovery option.
I called to have it sent back and return my money. NO REFUNDS they said, BECAUSE I OPENED THE BOX it came in! Nowhere does it say on their website "No Refunds"!
They said they would email me a Can Post pre-paid shipping label to return the product and then they would send me another refurbished computer, but NO REFUND.
I never heard of such a thing. It was my first experience buying anything refurbished and I will never again!
...
I called my credit card and they had to refund my money and go after Vision for it - CRAZY!
...
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM Vision Electronics!!!

Boris in Kitchener
Boris in Kitchener

Car deck audio installation

The product is great but I'm afraid the service is poor. I had to wait for an appointment for more than 2 weeks, then after the installation I was told to pay extra for troubleshooting the left speaker, even though I mention it before making the purchase that I need this fixed. Regardless, I won't be going back or recommending this business to anyone. Good luck!