Visions Electronics

George from Aurora
George from Aurora
1 review Newmarket, ON

BAD Customer Service

I would give this store a score of 0 if I could. The Customer service for this place is non existent. Once you have purchased a product, they will charge your credit card but then e-mail you in 3 days telling you that the product is non existent. Then you try to contact somebody to see if you can modify the order and after many attempts you get to talk to an arrogant dude at the head office telling you basically to buzz off and wait another few days for a response to your e-mail. So do yourself a favour: No matter how attractive the advertise prices are, take your business somewhere else. These guys are just not worth it.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Bad customer service

Purchased a tv with the extended 5 year warranty. TV needed to be repaired or replaced. Called the St. James location and was asked to bring it in. No one mentioned in house repair option. The staff wrote a ticket and said because of the holiday we would get an answer in 5 days The tv sat in the shop for 9 days and was told it will take 6 to 8 weeks to determine the repair. We called customer service and was told that it was company policy for a 6 to 8 week wait. It is not on their website, our receipt or on the 5 year warranty plan.

KirstieS in Cambridge
KirstieS in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Horrible service and incorrect information provided

Purchased a laptop Jan 26/19 from the Kitchener ON location. Fan was making funny noise the first time I turned it on. Couldn't get back to the store until the next weekend as it is in the next city and I have a job. Was sent home told to blow the fan out. Didn't work, went back the next weekend and told that they couldn't help me because the company the needed to call was not open on the weekend. Both visits were within the 14 day refund window.

Returned during the week, laptop was taken in for service; get called two weeks later that I would have to call the company to get a repair ticket started then bring the laptop back in. I purchased the extended warranty and was told that any repairs would be handled by them, I would not have to contact anyone else. I requested a refund from the manager and H.O. but was told no because it was passed the refund period. Called the company for the repair and was told that the store needed to call in. Wait two more week, no calls so finally called the store only to be told that the repair was refused again so they were talking to H.O. Wait another two weeks, call again manager not available. She calls back eventually and I get told they will do an exchange but no refund. Husband called both H.O. and the store, as a "favour" they will refund the extended warranty payment but I can only exchange for a new laptop because it I have had the laptop too long.

I paid for it 8 weeks ago but haven't had it in my possession for six of those weeks. Absolutely horrible service, lack of knowledge on the sales staff's part though the salesman was very nice. Do not ever want to deal with company again, why would I want another laptop from them if these are the issues I would face if something went wrong.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Non-delivery

I bought a TV and a Roku device from Visions during Black Friday. Two months later the Roku arrived on time but the TV never showed up. Had to finally ask for a refund. 0 stars.

Jasmine in Surrey
Jasmine in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Dishonst at Visions on Millstream

An employee told us on purchasing the extended warranty (quite likely to earn the commission?) that it covered things that it did not. When I went into the Victoria Millstream store to make a claim on the warranty, I was berated by staff, and the manager, who all treated me as though I was crazy to believe what the employee clearly told my husband and I (despite asking for clarification several times so that we were clear on what was covered). No service, no trying to make it right in any way. It only got worse with each person I spoke with. They have always been happy to take our money, but the one time we needed service - nothing but ridicule. I even had a phone call from a representative who said, well, this is a he said/she said situation. We have spent 15k at Visions and rectifying the issue would have cost them $100, but they did not care AT ALL about helping a customer.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Online store experience

Price match tom forever. I sent my request and was told to wait 48hrs. I emailed again after 48hrs and was told they never saw my email. I resent it and had to wait 48hrs again. Total bull. I finally got the code placed my order online and had to wait 9 business days for item to arrive to me ( located in Toronto). I will never place an online order again. I would suggest to other to visit store if local.

mike from Calgary
mike from Calgary

Large car audio all custom

So after 14 month of my audio not working and not the fault of the install team but products
We have both agreed to put everything back to stock refund the money and part our ways
I think this is more than fair
So I changed my first post from a 1 to a 8
Thanks again

Katy in Surrey
Katy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Auto stereo

I had a horrible experience no once but twice!!!!!
This is the first and will be definitely the last time I buy anything from them.
They are not only rude, but ignorant, starting with the cashier and ending with the incompetent manager.....no wonder they treat customers like crap.
I will make sure everyone I know knows about their level of incompetence.

Mads in Victoria
Mads in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Very poor experience

I was very disappointed doing business with Vision Electronics.
I ordered a pair of what they framed was Apple earpods from them. They arrived surprisingly fast, but the product that came was definitely not from Apple as the left earpod and the remote were totally defect. I was very disappointed!
On top of that, they requested my feedback and I gave it - but because it wasn't positive, they chose not to publish it because it wouldn't support their sales. Pitiful.

Derrick  in Saint Albert
Derrick in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Terrible customer service!!

Purchased a tv and extended warranty and was told if there was no warranty claim I would receive the $500 warranty back in store credit.
I was never informed that this credit expired so when I called to figure out why at the time of purchase they don't inform you about this I got absolutely no where with the rebate manager.
He was completely unreasonable to the point where he was laughing at me before he decided to hang up on me.
CUSTOMER IS NOT RIGHT IN HIS EYES.