Vintage Gardener

Gabe in North York
Gabe in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Ordered Floral Arrangements

Terrible customer service.. I spent several weeks trying to contact them to place an order for a teambuy coupon I had. Both phone numbers were out of service (including the on listed on the website). I eventually emailed them and received a response that they couldn't take orders because they were moving locations. I became frustrated to the point where I decided to go in person to redeem the coupon. I placed an order for two weeks later and was charged 30 cash for delivery to North York. Two weeks later, the floral arrangement did not arrive with no phone calls to me or the recipient, notices or any follow-up. I left voicemails that were not returned either. I would not recommend this store to anyone. There were failures on many levels.

kaman in Scarborough
kaman in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Floral arrangements

Terrible service! Got a coupon from teambuy, called to get some flowers for mother's day, but phone number on their website doesn't work. Emailed their owner and got no reply. Had to post question on their facebook only to get a message back saying the store is closed for the week. No reply again after that. Imagine those going all the way down from uptown only to find that it's closed.

i definitely don't recommended Vintage Gardener. There're many other nice flower stores in Toronto to choose from.

Vatche
Vatche
1 review North York, ON

Floral arrangements

We've been waiting for a refund for over 2 months and she keeps coming up with excuses just as she was coming with excuses for all the delays we had for the floral arrangements. DON'T DO ANY BUSINESS WITH VINTAGE GARDENER!!!!!!

Susan Brown, Toronto
Susan Brown, Toronto

Decorative lavender planter

During the home and country show, we passed the Vintage Gardener booth and shopped for gifts and dried flowers. I found a beautiful dried flower arrangement and some great advice from the ladies there. They offer workshops in Caledon and Toronto which sounded really interesting and priced really well. I liked them so much I decided to keep what I bought for myself.