Victory Locks Ltd

Best of 2017 winner 5 timesBest of 2017winner 5 times

Reviews for Victory Locks Ltd

Ernie - Scarborough
Ernie - Scarborough

I was locked out of my house and had my car stolen.

I had lost all my keys and Tom came to my house in the middle of the night. Prompt 24/7 mobile service.

He was able to pick the lock open and make a new set of keys for all of my house deadbolts.

He referred me to MegaCity locksmiths to have my car also re- keyed. Jack was great. Reasonable prices too.

I would definitely use Victory Locks again and again. Fair prices and good additional recommendations of which I will do in the near future.

I have told all of my friends to call no one else.

Rhiannon
Rhiannon

Changing lock and lock repair

We had to replace our front door lock as my husband lost his key and we were a bit nervous about security. Tom showed up the day I called him and promptly replaced the lock, also showing me something about how our lock worked and things to watch out for.

A couple of weeks later the entire locking mechanism broke and again Tom showed up promptly to help. I don't think the breakage was his fault at all, it was just not a very good lock and the original installation had been a bit shoddy (as he had pointed out on the first visit), but maybe he felt some responsibility for not spotting that is was going to break and was apologetic about not having a new piece that matched the colour of the original lock - anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when he replaced the whole lock, gave us a set of new keys and did not charge us for the work or call out at all. I would definitey use Victory Locks again.

Danforth
Danforth

locks changed

I had Tom change the locks on my new home and he was punctual, efficient, knowledgeable and a genuinely nice guy. He did a good, fast job at a great price. I would not hesitate to recommend Tom and Victory Locks.

Bob from North York
Bob from North York

Replacement of Locks

We hired Victory to change the locks in the course of an eviction. It was a delicate situation. We were very impressed with firm but coureous manner in which Mr. Baillie carried out the job. We will have no hesitation referring him to others.

More about Victory Locks Ltd

24/7 Emergency mobile full locksmith service. Lock outs. Locks repaired or replaced. Keys made. High security available. Security Bars and slam gates installed. Can you account for all copies of your keys?

Recently purchased a resale home? Re-key or upgrade your security status. Start fresh and know where all copies are. Also see us at victorylockstoronto.com.
Free copies of keys when using our service( Common keys only ).

Light duty handyman services available also.

Locks & Locksmiths
Barrel Bolts, Deadbolts, Door Handles, Door Latches, Electromagnetic Locks, Emergency Door Exit Locks, Emergency Services, Exit Control Locks, Gate Latches, Handle Locks, Hasp Locks, High Security Locks, Inspection Doors, Key-In-Knob Locks, Keys made and copied, Latch Locks, Lever Door Handles, Lock Parts, Locks, Locksmith Services, Machine Keys, Mailbox Locks, Power Door Locks, Pushbutton Locks, Security Bars
E-Transfer, Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard