Ventury Furniture Ltd

Tania from Maple
Tania from Maple

3.3/10

Baby Nursery Furniture

My experience shopping at Ventury was less than desirable. I asked for a quote on a set of Munire furniture I had my heart set on. When I explained to the owner that I had received a quote from another furniture store which was less than what he had just quoted me, he became loud, called me confused on 4 seperate occasions even after I offered proof by producing the quote I received. He drew the attention of other shoppers in the store by raising his voice to an uncomfortable volume, and had the attention of the entire store. Everyone stopped and stared, he was adamant that his prices were better, pulling out copies of other customers void orders and cheques telling me that they had tried to play games with him and then came back begging him to sell to them, which I thought was unprofessional. I told him I was not interested in his dealings with other customers, and that if he could not give me a more reasonable price then that was fine and I would take my business elsewhere. He was loud, rude, beligerent, put on a show for the other shoppers and continued to tell me I was confused at which point I told him that I didn't think it was good business to accuse customers of being confused, that he was quite rude, and left. One hour later I was placing an order for the exact same furniture set at a much better price at Kiddies World in Mississauga. Overall, I found the owners sales tactics to be to bully and lie to customers and scare them into buying from him.