HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Markham  >  Van-Horne Plumbing

DGM
DGM
4 reviews Pickering, ON

New Toilet Installation

I hired Van Horne Plumbing to install two new toilets in my house. Nick and Tony arrived on time and proceeded to do the job. I found them to be very polite, professional and competent. They exercised due care in the two bathrooms, as other renovations had recently been done. As the work progressed, Nick and Tony took the time to explain what they were doing and answered all my questions. Nick also did some minor repairs on one of the bathroom sinks and provided useful suggestions for future renovations. They tidied up the work area after the job was completed. I will hire Van Horne Plumbing in future if I am in need of plumbing service.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

All the best!

Stan from Thornhill
Stan from Thornhill

Installed laundry tub faucet and all new valves.

After a local handyman made a mess of our existing faucet trying to fix a leak, we were desperate. Nick came to the rescue quickly, expertly and at a very reasonable price. He arrived exactly as scheduled, quickly went to work and completely redid the entire plumbing in our laundry room in less than an hour. Nick was very easy to talk with and offered excellent professional advice on another plumbing issue. His very reasonable quote was exactly on the mark.

Next time we have any plumbing issues, Van Horne plumbing will be the first ones we will turn to.

Thank you for your review.

Private User reviews Goodwood, ON

Superior workmanship and customer service

Nick is an exceptionally professional plumber. He is the only plumber I will use because both his workmanship and customer service are superior. He clearly explains the problem, what he will do to address it and completes the job in a timely manner. This time he came to fix one problem but told me about another of which I was unaware - a hot water valve had broken and unbeknownst to me was wasting water and natural gas from the water heater. By fixing this problem Nick has saved me lots of money. He uses high quality parts and charges are reasonable. I highly recommend Nick and Van Horne Plumbing.

I'm happy I was able to help.

WEE
WEE

Kitchen Sink

Nick came to replace a defective kitchen sink strainer assembly and also a defective tail adapter.
He came on time and completed the work in neat and tidy condition.
As an aging system normally has one defect leading to another defect, Nick checked our kitchen sink drainage system thoroughly before signing off.
He is a very reliable plumber.

Thank you.

Dave T.
Dave T.

Kitchen sink repair and tap replacement

Nick Brienza was very personable to deal with. He appeared quite knowledgeable about what was required and completed the work in very timely and efficient manner wiithin the original estimated cost. I would not hestitate to have him do further plumbing work if and when the need should arise.

I'm happy I was able to help you out.

Thanks for your kind words.

D. K.
D. K.

Washroom - Toilet Replacement

Nick was prompt both in communication and on our scheduled service date. He took extra time and care to make sure the job was done right and also left the work space just as he found it. I would HIGHLY recommend Van-Horne Plumbing and plan to use their services again in the near future!!

Thank you very much.

annet.r
annet.r
1 review Scarborough, ON

Hot water service

Fast and efficient, removed the mixing valve and got the hot water running for us again.

Happy you have Hot Water again.
Cheers.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Main Stop Valve and Toilet Stop Valve

Nick arrived on time and work very quick.
He explain all the work and the material used.
He also try to solved issue before replacing valve.
He work as he is the home owner which is very good.
Very good material and quality of work.

I'm happy we were able to solve your issue for the least amount of money.

Cheers.

Jerry
Jerry
1 review North York, ON

Bathroom sink repair

Nick contacted me promptly to set up appointment for the next day - very pleasant. He asked me to send pictures of the problem in order that he be able to bring possible replacement parts with him and avoid a delayed repair or the need for a second visit.

He arrived promptly, reviewed the situation, advised me of the issues and repairs the would be required. He completed the tasks in less time than he had quoted. All of the parts replaced were on view for me to review and he pointed out the issues that necessitated their replacement.

He was extremely polite, friendly and efficient. I would recommend Van Horne to anyone who needs a plumber and someone who will do the work required in a timely and cost efficient manner.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Always a pleasure.

More about Van-Horne Plumbing

Van Horne Plumbing is a family business that has been serving the GTA for 40 years.
We specialize in service work, SMALL Jobs, new installations as well as back flow prevention.
Give us a call today!! Van Horne Plumbing is a fully licenced and insured company which operates under all WSIB requirements.
Established in 1978 by Tony Brienza. Nick, Tony's son followed in his foot-steps by joining the company. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service and quality of workmanship for our customers.

We specialize in Installations, of Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Replacement, Sinks & Faucets, Small Repairs, Frozen Pipe Thawing, Pressure Washing, Sump Pump Repair and replacement. Faucet and Tap Cartridge Replacement. Inspections, appliance installations, Drain clearing. Back flow Prevention Installations and testing.