HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Markham  >  Van-Horne Plumbing

Reviews for Van-Horne Plumbing

Dave T.
Dave T.

Kitchen sink repair and tap replacement

Nick Brienza was very personable to deal with. He appeared quite knowledgeable about what was required and completed the work in very timely and efficient manner wiithin the original estimated cost. I would not hestitate to have him do further plumbing work if and when the need should arise.

I'm happy I was able to help you out.

Thanks for your kind words.

D. K.
D. K.

Washroom - Toilet Replacement

Nick was prompt both in communication and on our scheduled service date. He took extra time and care to make sure the job was done right and also left the work space just as he found it. I would HIGHLY recommend Van-Horne Plumbing and plan to use their services again in the near future!!

Thank you very much.

Van-Horne Plumbing
416 554 2213
Goodwood
L0C 1A0

Fast and efficient, removed the mixing valve and got the hot water running for us again.

Happy you have Hot Water again.
Cheers.

Main Stop Valve and Toilet Stop Valve

Nick arrived on time and work very quick.
He explain all the work and the material used.
He also try to solved issue before replacing valve.
He work as he is the home owner which is very good.
Very good material and quality of work.

I'm happy we were able to solve your issue for the least amount of money.

Cheers.

Jerry
Jerry
1 review North York, ON

Bathroom sink repair

Nick contacted me promptly to set up appointment for the next day - very pleasant. He asked me to send pictures of the problem in order that he be able to bring possible replacement parts with him and avoid a delayed repair or the need for a second visit.

He arrived promptly, reviewed the situation, advised me of the issues and repairs the would be required. He completed the tasks in less time than he had quoted. All of the parts replaced were on view for me to review and he pointed out the issues that necessitated their replacement.

He was extremely polite, friendly and efficient. I would recommend Van Horne to anyone who needs a plumber and someone who will do the work required in a timely and cost efficient manner.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Always a pleasure.

Dental o.
Dental o.

Dental office plumbing

I have no hesitation recommending VanHorne plumbing. Very thorough, skilled and honest. Backflow prevention work performed.

Thank you.

jg -.
jg -.
1 review , ON

Bathroom Plumbing

We were experiencing “ Water Hammer” in an upstairs bathroom whoever we ran the garden sprinkler system. Problem was correctly diagnosed and fixed. Prompt response and very personable service.

I'm happy I was able to solve the noise issue. Thanks for the review.

JV
JV

Plumbing

Nick was extremely courteous and professional. We will definitely call upon him again for future work.

Thank you!

A.H.
A.H.

Plumbing - Relocate toilet rough-in

I hired Van-Horne Plumbing to relocate a toilet rough-in for a second floor bathroom. The bathroom had already been demolished and had access from the floor and partially via the ceiling below. Nick came by and provided what I feel is a fair quote for the work involved. I found him to be knowledgeable, honest and trustworthy in his suggestions and options which, in my experience, isn't always a common trait in the trades. After the initial visit, I opted to go ahead and have the work done.

Nick came by a few days later to finish the job. His work is neat, sturdy and without compromise on material. Most importantly, he respected the fact that our home is finished--I never once felt the need to worry about damage. Thanks to Nick, we can now accommodate a larger shower and I couldn't be more pleased with the result!

I have already committed to having them back for some plumbing work in the basement. Thank you!

Thanks for you Great review.

CK
CK

Kitchen - Valve Replacement

Nick is professional, knowlegable and efficient. Fixed the problem quickly and checked to make sure everything is working properly after the repair. Very happy with his work. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your kind words.

More about Van-Horne Plumbing

Van Horne Plumbing is a family business that has been serving the GTA for 40 years.
We specialize in service work, SMALL Jobs, new installations as well as back flow prevention.
Give us a call today!! Van Horne Plumbing is a fully licenced and insured company which operates under all WSIB requirements.
Established in 1978 by Tony Brienza. Nick, Tony's son followed in his foot-steps by joining the company. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service and quality of workmanship for our customers.

We specialize in Installations, of Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Replacement, Sinks & Faucets, Small Repairs, Frozen Pipe Thawing, Pressure Washing, Sump Pump Repair and replacement. Faucet and Tap Cartridge Replacement. Inspections, appliance installations, Drain clearing. Back flow Prevention Installations and testing.