Drain Services

DGM
DGM
6 reviews Pickering, ON

New Toilet Installation

I hired Van Horne Plumbing to install two new toilets in my house. Nick and Tony arrived on time and proceeded to do the job. I found them to be very polite, professional and competent. They exercised due care in the two bathrooms, as other renovations had recently been done. As the work progressed, Nick and Tony took the time to explain what they were doing and answered all my questions. Nick also did some minor repairs on one of the bathroom sinks and provided useful suggestions for future renovations. They tidied up the work area after the job was completed. I will hire Van Horne Plumbing in future if I am in need of plumbing service.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

All the best!

Jenn F.
Jenn F.

Bathroom sink drainpipe repair

Really impressed - Nick is extremely professional but still a really nice, friendly guy. He was efficient with the work, used quality parts, and sorted out the problem 100%. He even did a bit extra (putting in a push plug) as a bonus. We’d have him back to do any plumbing work in a second.

Thanks guys. Really Appreciate the review. Have a great time in Thailand!!!!

David
David

Repair of leaking toilet valve

Nick was great. Came when he said he would. Very courteous and knew what he was doing. Will definitely use again.

SS
SS
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Faucet Replacement

I hired Nick to replace my bathroom faucet. I found him to be very approachable, thorough and competent. He explained what he was doing , identified the parts that needed replacement and answered all my questions. He completed the job in a timely manner and cleaned up the work area. I would definitely recommend him for any plumbing needs.

Thanks.

frank_louise
frank_louise

Kitchen sink clogged

L0C 1A0

Look no further if you need a reliable, professional - and friendly! - plumber. Quick to diagnose...speedy repair. This is the third time in the past several years we have had to call a plumber and we wouldn't call anyone else but Van-Horne Plumbing.

Thank you sir.

Thomas y.
Thomas y.
1 review , ON

Kitchen sink drain pipe

contractor Nick came on time; he knew exactly what needed to be done and finished the job efficiently

Thanks

Stan from Thornhill
Stan from Thornhill

Installed laundry tub faucet and all new valves.

After a local handyman made a mess of our existing faucet trying to fix a leak, we were desperate. Nick came to the rescue quickly, expertly and at a very reasonable price. He arrived exactly as scheduled, quickly went to work and completely redid the entire plumbing in our laundry room in less than an hour. Nick was very easy to talk with and offered excellent professional advice on another plumbing issue. His very reasonable quote was exactly on the mark.

Next time we have any plumbing issues, Van Horne plumbing will be the first ones we will turn to.

Thank you for your review.

Private User reviews Goodwood, ON

Superior workmanship and customer service

Nick is an exceptionally professional plumber. He is the only plumber I will use because both his workmanship and customer service are superior. He clearly explains the problem, what he will do to address it and completes the job in a timely manner. This time he came to fix one problem but told me about another of which I was unaware - a hot water valve had broken and unbeknownst to me was wasting water and natural gas from the water heater. By fixing this problem Nick has saved me lots of money. He uses high quality parts and charges are reasonable. I highly recommend Nick and Van Horne Plumbing.

I'm happy I was able to help.

WEE
WEE

Kitchen Sink

L0C 1A0

Nick came to replace a defective kitchen sink strainer assembly and also a defective tail adapter.
He came on time and completed the work in neat and tidy condition.
As an aging system normally has one defect leading to another defect, Nick checked our kitchen sink drainage system thoroughly before signing off.
He is a very reliable plumber.

Thank you.

Dave T.
Dave T.

Kitchen sink repair and tap replacement

L0C 1A0

Nick Brienza was very personable to deal with. He appeared quite knowledgeable about what was required and completed the work in very timely and efficient manner wiithin the original estimated cost. I would not hestitate to have him do further plumbing work if and when the need should arise.

I'm happy I was able to help you out.

Thanks for your kind words.

More about Van-Horne Plumbing

Van Horne Plumbing is a family business that has been serving the GTA for 40 years.
We specialize in service work, SMALL Jobs, new installations as well as back flow prevention.
Give us a call today!! Van Horne Plumbing is a fully licenced and insured company which operates under all WSIB requirements.
Established in 1978 by Tony Brienza. Nick, Tony's son followed in his foot-steps by joining the company. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service and quality of workmanship for our customers.

We specialize in Installations, of Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Replacement, Sinks & Faucets, Small Repairs, Frozen Pipe Thawing, Pressure Washing, Sump Pump Repair and replacement. Faucet and Tap Cartridge Replacement. Inspections, appliance installations, Drain clearing. Back flow Prevention Installations and testing.