This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Vacuum King Ltd

Vacuum Sales & Service
540 Mount Pleasant Rd Toronto ON M4S 2M6
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Leaside  >  Vacuum King Ltd

Reviews for Vacuum King Ltd

Vacuum cleaners

I have repeatedly gone to Vacuum King to purchase and repair vacuum cleaners and to purchase supplies. Service is always friendly and efficient. I have always been satisfied with the services offered and the prices.

Deb from Toronto-387
Deb from Toronto-387

Electrolux Ergospace Vacuum

We went in on a whim and purchased an ultralight vacuum cleaner. Staff was incredibly service oriented and helped us select the most economical model to suit our needs. Would definitely recommend them.

R in Toronto
R in Toronto

Vacuum Repair

We brought in our vacuum to be repaired. They supposedly replaced the motor (for $150) and it worked for a few months and then died again. My wife brought it back for another repair. When I went to pick it up, they said the engine had died, and that they had again switched out the motor. I asked to see the old motor (not believing them). The owner then proceeded to threaten me, and physically assaulted me. I eventually paid another $120 to get my vacuum back (and to get out of there). Guess what. It lasted 4 months and then died again.
AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!! They run a repair con.

Bruce In Toronto from Toronto
Bruce In Toronto from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Purchasing Vacuum

I have always received excellent service from Vacuum King. I went in to purchase a vacuum and told the owner, Thomas, that I was willing to spend up to $600.00, and needed one with low dust emission (my allergies). He demonstrated 3 vacuums ($300 / $600 / $1100) and showed me why the $300 vacuum was best for my needs (bare floors, allergies). Whenever I have needed anything since, they have been extremely helpful. They were also able to recondition an old vacuum of mine for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this place.

T Louie from Toronto
T Louie from Toronto

Vacuum repair

I took my 5 yr old Miele in for servicing after it stopped running and just would not start. I was contemplating ditching it and just getting a new one when the sales person at Vacuum King explained that the cord had been whipped in a few too many times, breaking the cord rewinder. It was a simple repair, but still cost $100 for a second-hand rewinder to be put in. I had brought it to a different vacuum shop where the owner had told me the same thing and the same price but had walked over due to the filthy and terrible run-down interior that left me less than confident that my vacuum would be well taken care of. At Vacuum King, I was in a clean and bright showroom. They not only fixed the unit, but also completely cleaned it and replaced the dirty filter (showed me how to change it which I had never done!) and gave me a new box of bags, worth about $20. That earned my repeat business right there.

cindy in Toronto
cindy in Toronto

vacuum service

i brought my vacuum there after experiencing bad service from other stores. they provide excellent service for reasonable price. the store itself is really nice, clean and tidy. employees are very helpful. from then that is the only vacuum store i go. Highly recommended!!

Mark, North York
Mark, North York
1 review North York, ON

vacuum repair

I had an issue with my Eureka vacuum cleaner and one of my friends told me about this store. I tooked my vacuum there and the lady who was there, very polite and always smiling, told me that I will have a free estimat after the technician will check the vacuum, and in the same day I had my free estimat, with the description of the problem and a few tips how to maintain my vaccum and, after 2 days I picked it up. The technician was there, I forgot his name, he was also very polite and he showed me what is important to be clean on my vacuum. I am very happy with my vacuum which is working perfectly, and I'm going to recommend this store to all my friends.

terrible service
terrible service

SEBO

We bought a SEBO vacuum from vacuum king after the owner of highly recommended them. The vacuum has issues - I think it is a lemon - but that is a secondary issue. What really I find incredible is that when it was brought back into the store the owner was (according to my wife) passive agressive and "threatening"....wow. Not only did he not stand by the product he sold but he also was agressive. Simply put - we will never shop there again nor recommend it to anyone we know. Brutual customer service....you had better hope that your vacuum never has an issue.

Mitchel Conley - North York
Mitchel Conley - North York

Vacuum repair

After a bad experience at another vacuum shop, I took my vacuum to Vacuum King. I told Thomas I had a recurring problem with my vacuum and asked if he could show me how I could fix it myself. Without hesitation, he took me to his repair room and patiently showed me step by step what the problem was and how I could remedy it. He had the opportunity to make more money off me, but instead chose to be honest and helpful. For this, I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

Harry from Leaside
Harry from Leaside

Vacuum Repair

Vacuum King did not repair a part as quoted. Instead, they switched a well cared for vacuum head for a beat-up "reconditioned unit". Manufacturer sent me to authorized dealer. Had to rebuild the entire unit.

A very unpleasant experience!