VacMaster

Reviews for VacMaster

Kamava in
Kamava in

Canavac Central vacuum purchase

I have purchased from Vacmaster before. I trust what they recommend and have never been disappointed. They sell all different models but I want something that's going to do the job. I purchased the Canavac LS-750 with Package A. Unbelievable suction! Steve, one of their installers did an amazing job, and even fixed a problem he noticed where the builder had used the wrong elbow and eventually it would have caused clogs if he hadn't taken the time to change it. I have recommended this company to my family and friends and they've all had good experiences.

Crystal Reed from Sundridge
Crystal Reed from Sundridge
1 review Kearney, ON

vaccum systems

We bought our Cirrus's Central vaccum unit 3 years ago. It worked quite well for almost 2 years but the motor got some complaint last week. We called VACMASTER and they came right away. The service was great and on time. All their employees were friendly and courteous. And I think the price was also fair . Very much impressed with their service. Highly recommend!

Terry J from Markham
Terry J from Markham
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Defective wall plate

How things have changed, bought a Beam Central Vac from these folks many years ago excellent service at that time. Because of the past excellent service went back recently to get a replacement part. Had the defective part ( wall plate ) with me, to which the wife sold us a " compatible" part.. Installed it and found that the hose did not fit. Tried to return / exchange the incompatible part, the husband ( Joe ) was at the store at the time, he not only refused to take the part back but started to lecture us on his 35 years of experience and how there was no possible way there could be a problem with the part, insulting our intelligence and strongly implying that it was our fault. Reminder that we are talking about a wall plate not the most complicated of things. Obviously we will never be going to them again, but it's incredible how short sighted some of these Merchants are when they act like this, saving a few pennies and losing our business in the long run which could amount to significantly more.

Nathan in Markham
Nathan in Markham

Purchased a Cana-Vac central vacuum system

Upon purchasing our first central vac in our new construction home, I did a lot of online research and ended up choosing Cana-Vac due to the amount of positive reviews. We visited VacMaster in Markham as well as other retailers who sell other brands. Joe Bond was much more helpful and knowledgeable compared to other salespeople/retailers. He seemed reluctant to offer installation services as he prefers to just sell them, but I had already planned on installing it myself. We purchased the 911-XLS model with a 35' hose and installation kit. We added a $25 garage/car kit and a $30 quilted sock to protect our wood furniture (total price includes accessories & taxes). I went back to ask Joe an installation question and he was helpful at answering it. We later had a malfunctioning switch that Joe was able to fix for free. Overall, we are very happy with the system and with the service we received from VacMaster.

B - Markham, ON
B - Markham, ON

Central vacuum purchase & installation.

We went in and purchased a central vacuum last summer. The people were friendly and knowledgeable and the prices seemed better than other places. They also told us they were the supplier of Cana-Vac, the best vacuums on the market. The installer came and was quick but didn't attach the muffler to the main unit. Within 2 months of starting to use the vacuum 2 plastic parts broke off the main head and the handle started to crack along the on/off switch because it only swivels to one side which puts pressure on the handle when you have to turn the other way. I called to ask when I could come in for service and was accused right away of abusing the unit. Then I was told that the man who would look at the problem was only in Tuesday mornings. Typical - they are open 6 days a week for sales but totally inaccessible for customer service. Needless to say I work 9-5pm and I am not taking a vacation day or sick day just to have my vacuum serviced, I will just live with the the vacuum the way it is and just hope the handle doesn't break off entirely. Clearly this company is not interested in anything beyond the initial sale.