V A Reid & Sons Plumbing Ltd

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Unionville  >  V A Reid & Sons Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for V A Reid & Sons Plumbing Ltd

1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Excellent and Reliable Service

I have used Reid and Sons Plumbing on several occasions both for my own home and also an investment property that I own . Each and every time that I have called for service my calls have been promptly returned and either Dave or Steve have come out to do the work, which in itself is always excellent and professional. Both plumbers are very knowledgeable and skilled and friendly to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Sandra in Markham
Sandra in Markham

Replace Drainpipe in kitchen

We have used VA Reid (Dave and Steve Reid) for the past 26 years. They have always responded right away to our calls and arrived on time. The quality of service is exceptional and their staff are very professional. I would recommend their services to everyone.

Sarah in Markham
Sarah in Markham

bathroom renovation

Our plumber from Reid & Sons was great when it came to his work. He was also very polite and courteous. Unfortunately, our experiences with the "business" side of things left a very bad taste in our mouths. We had to call several times to try and book our plumber, and when we finally got a hold of someone, we were told our plumber would arrive at 8am the next day. The next day we waited and waited. When 10:30 rolled around we called and were told that our plumber had been double booked, but that he should be there shortly. By shortly, they meant 1:40pm. Had I known my plumber was arriving in the afternoon, I would not have booked the whole day off of work. Obviously this company doesn't appreciate its customers - otherwise they would let them know of such a delay, and not say "shortly" when they mean 3 hours from now.