Upper Canada Upholstery

HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in Agincourt  >  Upper Canada Upholstery

Reviews for Upper Canada Upholstery

Helena
Helena

Chair recovering, couch re-sprung, cushion foam replaced

Keith does a meticulous job. He recovered an old Cogswell chair in vinyl. It looks fabulous. Picture attached. Previously he redid the springs in a 40+ year old couch and made it like new. He has done smaller jobs like cushion foam replacement. Currently he is reupholstering some kitchen chairs. We would not hesitate to recommend him for any job.

Ray in Toronto
Ray in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great dining room chairs

We had dining room chairs that needed to be recovered. They were 25 years old and well used. Keith was able to guide us to the right cushion height for the chair style. The fabrics have changed over 25 years and bu we wanted to remain traditional in looks. There were many fabrics books to go through and we finally settled on an pattern. The turnaround time and the quality of workmanship were both excellent.

Thanks for the great service. We will be back on our next project.

RM - Richmond Hill

Punam in Markham
Punam in Markham
1 review , ON

Mothers Day Gift

Dear Keith,
I wanted to say thank you so very much for such a fantastic job on my cushion for mom's settee. Mom was stuck in her room for several years as her bed was the only surface that she was comfortable getting on and off.
She is in love with the cushion. Not only is it aesthetically perfect, the function of it is beyond perfect.
Mom is old and not very mobile and the extra plywood has made all the difference of her getting on and off. Keith's service, quick and kind.
Thank you Keith. You have made both Mom and I happy.

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

Sofa cushions

My sofa cushions (5 of them) had softened and badly needed refilling. After checking out several companies on Homestars, I decided on Upper Canada Upholstery. Keith returned my message promptly and talked to me about the different quality of foam. The cushions were picked up the next and returned 2 days later. They are firm and comfortable and I recommend this company highly.

Lynn Legere from Toronto
Lynn Legere from Toronto

Re-upholster family room couch

My friend recommended Keith to me, to recover my couch. His shop is well organized & has a huge selection of fabrics. He did an excellent job of explaining how sturdy each of the fabrics were - we have a Labrador who likes to jump on this couch - and we were able to choose accordingly. The couch was completed when he said it would be & looks amazing. We couldn’t ask for a better person to handle our upholstery needs.

Hi Lynn
Thanks for your amazing review.
Much appreciated
Keith

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

4 Beautiful Decorative Pillows PLUS Decorative bed pillow and Stool in a Stripe

A friend picked the 2 fabrics and gave me 4 pillows to cover. I found plain ready made piping to add a bit of contrast. Keith did a beautiful job with these decorative pillow covers.

My friend will be thrilled to bits ! Thank you Keith. A few weeks later Keith made a cover for my neck roll bed pillow and upholstered my dressing table stool in matching stripe fabric which is the companion fabric to my bed coverlet.

Sorry my photos are not the greatest, cheap cell phone.

Ed and Joan in Toronto
Ed and Joan in Toronto

Settee Re-upholstered

I had used Keith a few years ago to re- upholster a rocking chair and he did a great job, so this spring I wanted to have an antique settee redone and also my dinning room chairs. Once again Keith did not disappoint. I'm very pleased with the settee and the dinning room chairs. He did a beautiful job on both projects.i supplied the material for both projects I would certainly recommend him and would use him again . Thank you Keith!

SharonF in
SharonF in

Excellent !!

We had all the pillows in an old sofa restuffed. Service was well above par. priced very competitively. Work was done very quickly and the results were excellent. Extremely happy with this merchant. AAA

Ken in Toronto in San Francisco
Ken in Toronto in San Francisco

Recovered our settee

We had an old settee that was definitely the worse for wear. After posting on homestars Keith responded very quickly with a good price. Keith was very easy to work with, and very accommodating. He arranged for pickup and delivery, and had the work done even earlier than promised. And the results were excellent!

More about Upper Canada Upholstery

With over 40 years of upholstery experience owner operator Keith Sheardown can provide you with frendly professional advice regarding the re-upholstery of your furniture. We also provide replacement cushion foam cut and filled while you wait.