Upper Canada Decorating Centre Inc

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
3259 Yonge St Toronto ON M4N2L5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Toronto  >  Upper Canada Decorating Centre Inc

Reviews for Upper Canada Decorating Centre Inc

Dissatisfied in Old Toronto
Dissatisfied in Old Toronto

Purchasing paint

As a woman, I can not recommend Upper Canada Paint. Although I had entered first, one man who was just behind me was served first as well as a second man. Finally I was asked if they could help me. I had no choice as I needed to match a paint colour.

Hi there. My name is Bill and I'm the owner of Upper Canada Decorating Centre. I am very sorry that you were not looked after promptly upon entering our store. There is no excuse for this. Someone definitely made an error and I do hope that you allow me to make it up to you. Please contact me and I will do whatever I can to make this situation right. I have always been most proud of our customer service but sometimes mistakes happen. I do apologize and I can assure you that I will address this with all of my staff. If you give us another chance, I promise not to let anything like this happen again. I do hope to hear from you soon.

Fergus Elliott from Thornhill
Fergus Elliott from Thornhill

43 years a painting contractor

I have dealt with this store over 20 yrs. Fast ,pro service always !!
Retail or contractor client...you will always feel valued
Always a happy environment.
Colour matching is always the best !

Thanks Fergus! Always a pleasure!

Valery in Toronto
Valery in Toronto

Paint selection and service

I find Bill and the Team are courteous, friendly and extremely efficient. We have been purchasing paint for our projects for a number of years and they are always willing to have the paint ready for pick up and find their prices to be reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend this very professional store.

Dave in Richmond Hill
Dave in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Paint

Benjamin Moore is definitely one of the best paints you can get. However, I think this shop charged me more than I can imagine. Each gallon cost me about $75 dollars, and the sales did not even mention the price until it was too late to change. Well, other products in the store was great, the sales were friendly, but always ask the price before you make decision.

Hi Dave,
I'm very sorry that you weren't presented with any options prior to mixing your paint. I'll be sure that doesn't happen again. We do have a variety of options in various Benjamin Moore products starting as low as $35 per gallon. I am pleased to hear that our sales associates were friendly, and that you were otherwise happy with your visit to our store. We hope you come back in again.

B. from Toronto-1232
B. from Toronto-1232

Colour matching and paint recommendations

Upper Canada Decorating Centre Inc
416-322-0437
3259 Yonge St
Toronto
M4N2L5

We have purchased Benjamin Moore products from this store for over 20 years. They offer excellent colour matching service - and have even worked from a small sample of fabric. When the manufacturer changed the colour formulation, they were able to match a new lot back to the old formula. The staff is great - knowledgeable and efficient. Several times we have had custom colours done - for example when we liked a colour but it was too dark, we had a lighter version mixed.

Thank You!

Satisfied in Denlow
Satisfied in Denlow

9.5/10

Home renovation

Our contractor sent us to Upper Canada Decorating for paint selections for our home renovation. The sales people there were very helpful - mixing a number of color blends so we could test these out on our walls and get just the right shade. They handle only top quality products and the end resuls were great.

Thank You!