Universal Picture Framing & Sports Memorabilia

Reviews for Universal Picture Framing & Sports Memorabilia

Sportcave in
Sportcave in
1 review , ON

Sold pieces to me that were confirmed fake signatures

Purchased numerous signed Gretzky signatures of the same piece from Universal. All signatures were absolutely identical and I discovered through an expert that it was not live ink. Photos of each signature were printed and overlapped one another perfectly.

c d.
c d.
2 reviews MILTON, ON

Framing old photo

I had checked a couple of stores prior to coming to Universal Picture Framing as I wanted to get a quote on framing an old sports photo of my spouse. Universal had the lowest cost by far. The quality of their work I am really impressed with as well.

brian  in North york
brian in North york
10 reviews North York, ON

picture framing

went looking at one store (much too high), another competitor (talked down to us), then found this company. Ray previously only did commercial volume work, but now he is open to public. gave us honest advice and recommendations without talking down to us. incredibly fast turnaround time, and quick and easy estimate. also ended up being 35% less than the other places.

Looking for Art & Print pros in Vaughan?