Universal Appliance Service and Installation

Appliance Retailers
3896 Chesswood Drive Toronto ON M3J 2P6
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Downsview  >  Universal Appliance Service and Installation  >  The only appliance installer I will use

The only appliance installer I will use

This is the second time I have used Universal, and both experiences were outstanding, so I was surprised to see the negative reviews. The first time was a refrigerator replacement. Turned out the pipe for the ice maker for the old fridge was in the wall, but the new fridge required it to be extended. I thought I might end up without an icemaker, but the installer kept his cool, got some of his co-workers to come and help, and got the job done. So when I moved and required all new appliances, I immediately asked for Universal to be the installers for everything. This time, Jason did all the work. He was neat and efficient. We had a problem with the delivery of the fridge, so he had to come back to install it. He came at 7 a.m. so we would not be without a fridge over the long weekend, fitting us into his already full schedule. Wanda, who is my contact in the office, has always been very pleasant and gotten me the help I needed when I needed it.
I cannot recommend Universal highly enough. They deserve the highest
rating. A pleasure to deal with.