Unique Flooring Decor Centre

Review for Unique Flooring Decor Centre

Lori-Ann
Lori-Ann

Kitchen Renovation, New Carpeting, Hard Wood

Unprofessional. They used my bed sheets as drop sheets. Left stain on all my door handles and on my cabinets, left all there garbage in my driveway leaving nails in my tires. Broke my dishwasher and BBQ. Refused to replace or repair what was broken, and have procrastinated on fixing all errors or imperfections in work. They asked us to live elsewhere for a week so that all the work could get completed. Upon return nothing was complete, to compensate us they told us they would pay for a trip to Niagra Falls for another week, upon return they refused to pay the bill. Screwed up kitchen dimensions and refused to properly replace the custom cut granite counter top. Promised us a spiral oak stair case to our basement, instead was given a refresh to the existing stair case, at no reduction of cost. Made us feel that we were costing them more money, and that they couldn't give us what they originally agreed to.