Lighting
Lighting

Reviews for Union Lighting & Furnishings

elizabeth, north toronto
elizabeth, north toronto

Fixtures for our new house

We bought all our fixtures, and lights for our new house and they have a great selection in their showroom. The saleswoman was very efficient and helpful. They also have a reasonable return policy.

chicken toronto
chicken toronto

Contemporary track lighting

This place has so much selection. ITs really incredible. You'd be sure to find whatever it is you are looking for here. Quality products at decent prices. I'd definitely go here again.

Joy in Etobicoke
Joy in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom lighting fixtures

Every time we go there they have changed their displays and they really know their product. Great selection - and the last couple times we noticed vanities, bath fixtures as well.

Rosey from downtown
Rosey from downtown

Chandeleir

M6M1Y3

As part of my plan to make over my bedroom into a boudoir, a chandelier was needed. Union Lighting was the last place I went to, and I wished I'd gone there first. Union Lighting had the biggest selection of chandeliers, lamps, and other lights I'd ever seen. Union Lighting doesn't install lights, but they did give me a couple of business cards for people who installed chandeliers.

P.G. in Richmond Hill
P.G. in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Lighting for the Kitchen

My first visit to Union Lighting was great! We were approached by very knowledgeable and helpful staff one in particular, let's call him, "Mr. Helpful". He guided us through which pendant lights would work best over our island and which light bulbs are better to use, etc. I would DEFINATELY recommend this place to anyone! Their products are exceptional not to mention all the home furnishings as well...I bought our entrance table from Union Lighting as well. Congrats on the fabulous store!

Neal in Upper Beaches
Neal in Upper Beaches
2 reviews ,

Lighting, Furniture

M6M1Y3

Went to get some light fixtures for my new house and ended up buying half my furniture there. Great, helpful staff (Thanks Kelly!) and great product at really good prices. The selection can't be beat for all styles. Will surely return for all my lighting and many of my furniture needs

Pam in North Toronto-796
Pam in North Toronto-796

Light fixtures for house

Union is a great place to go when there are sales on. It has a wide variety of lighting styles (and furniture too, but we were only looking for lights), and the service was very good.

Marianne from North Toronto
Marianne from North Toronto

Home Lighting

M6M1Y3

If you can find someone to help you, they can be helpful. Watch the return policy. You can do better price wise and for returns at Universal Lighting. I find the store too busy and spread out with intimidating salespeople.

Paula from Thornhill
Paula from Thornhill

9.8/10

lighting, and furniture for your home

M6M1Y3

We bought all of our lighting from Union and were all happy with the quality and service. The service on the floor is always attentive and helpful and works within your price range. It was a wonderful overall experience!

More about Union Lighting & Furnishings

One of the largest lighting stores in N. A. with a wide selections of furnishings & accessories.
Looking for Lighting pros in York?