Union Lighting & Furnishings

Reviews for Union Lighting & Furnishings

Susan Scriver in Etobicoke
Susan Scriver in Etobicoke

table and floor lamps

I found the sales staff very informative. I was directed very quickly to the area of the store, that was best suited to my lighting needs.
They processed my order in a timely manner and I was able to pick up my lamps very quickly.
I was doubly impressed. The lamps I chose were priced as sales items.

damien in York
damien in York
3 reviews York, ON

Living room light fixture

Lots of inspiration and selection to look and choose from. Various price points of similar items to pick from. The quality is better then the big box stores, but overall it is much more expensive. I do however, get many complements on our lighting. Dimmers make a huge difference too!

oliver r in North york
oliver r in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Outdoor Lights

Union is the only place I will buy lights from here on in.
I have bought at Union before, but always shop around whenever I have a lighting project. Each time that I have shopped around, i always end up choosing Union.
I recently completed a project for outdoor lighting - Union has the best selection and by far the most knowledgable and friendly staff.

Leanna Graham in Toronto
Leanna Graham in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

New lighting fixtures for bathrooms

Excellent selection of lights and bulbs as well as other home accessories. Good customer service. Know their business well and have immediate availability of the product. Location is key given ideal location near many renovation and design stores.

Janet Chau in Markham
Janet Chau in Markham
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Crystal

I bought a few lighting fixture for our first house a few years ago. The price was okay back then. Lots of choices too! Now, when I went back there, last year, looking for a nice crystal chandelier for my meeting room. I saw this very nice German made (colorful Midsummer's Night color) chandelier that I really like. I wanted to buy it right away! But their price is very high and they won't do any price match with another company that have the same light. Sales there are not nice at all. We end up buying out "exactly the same" chandelier from an online company instead. We paid half less! After this experience, we will not buy any lighting from them anymore. We will just go in and check out the light we light and just order on-line instead! They better improve their costume service. If they have a good service, I really don't mind paying a little bit more and just buy it from them! We don't really have any problem the first time when we bought all our light fixture from them, but after the second time there, it will take us a long time to consider buying again from them, for sure!

Frank
Frank
8 reviews Maple, ON

Lighting Fixtures

I met with Steve Sharpe on the showroom floor and was a delight to be with, he explained every type of light that would go nicely in our living spaces. We were on a budget and we found all the great light fixtures for our home. I would recommend union lighting to anybody, Thanks Steve !! house looks beautifull !!....Frank from maple

Lala in Toronto
Lala in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Lighting and furniture

Nice selection, but TERRIBLE SERVICE. My salesperson never called me to tell me my substantial order had arrived (I'd been waiting 2 months). When I finally called to check on the order, they said it had arrived- then never called me back to schedule delivery despite saying they would twice. I ordered furniture and therefore requested delivery. WARNING TO ANYONE WHO WORKS: their delivery hours are out to lunch: only 10am-4pm Monday to Friday. If you work Monday-Friday, normal work hours- too bad. When I expressed dissatisfaction they said 'nobody had ever complained before about it.' I will not shop here again on the basis of poor service all around.

Vito Michielli in Etobicoke
Vito Michielli in Etobicoke
3 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Bedroom Lighting

Great Store, Great Service, if your looking for modern lighting fixtures this is the place - consultants are true experts with perfessional reccomendations. Price is on the expensive side - but they are a one stop shop for all your lighting needs.

Debora in North york
Debora in North york

Lighting for bathroom

I had gone to several lighting stores, and I found the best selection in Union lightings showroom. I've been there several times previously, and this time the salesperson was fabulous. I told him what I was looking for - and he made great recommendations. I must have returned 3 or 4 times, still asking questions - and he was wonderfully accomodating. I changed my mind on one of the fixtures, and had no problem returning it. Overall, I would recommend the store. Pricing is comparable to other stores in Canada - but sometimes it's frustrating to go onto US lighting websites and see the same manufacturer at a better price.

nallikat
nallikat

Lights and ceiling fans

I bought two ceiling fans and a large ceiling light. They had a great selection and were very accommodating. I thought they were a little pricey, but their overhead must be pretty high considering the square footage and light selection. I installed them all myself, so i didn't need to use their install services.

More about Union Lighting & Furnishings

One of the largest lighting stores in N. A. with a wide selections of furnishings & accessories.
Looking for Lighting pros in York?