Lighting

Kateri Nguyen in Etobicoke
Kateri Nguyen in Etobicoke
14 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Lighting for Great Room

Got a great modern lighting fixture from this place. Was recommended from a friend Trish who is an interior designer from Mississauga. Fixtures they had were very modern, updated, and on trend. Loved the different selections they had and its a big store. Only thing I didn't like was parking was a hassle to find. I would highly recommend their services to first time home buyers, designers, and other friends who are looking for a place with great service and selection

Lesley From Toronto
Lesley From Toronto

Light Fixtures

M6M1Y3

Lots of selection. Tracy is excellent. Prices are a bit high. Most of the employees are interior decorators, however, we felt Tracy was the most knowledgable when it came to the products. She was also very honest which we really appreciated.
Make sure you're confident with your selection as their items are not returnable.

Sergio in Bolton
Sergio in Bolton
4 reviews BOLTON, ON

Dining room light

M6M1Y3

Great store with a ton of selection of lighting and decor. I'm a very picky person and was easily able to find what I was looking for. The only con about this place is that they're overly priced. Customer service is pretty good as well.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto
24 reviews TORONTO, ON

kitchen track lighting

I went to union lighting because I had browsed their extensive site online and they had the best options for tracklights for my condo kitchen. I went to the showroom vs. buying online to check out the lights and was glad I did as I picked up other lights for other areas of my home. great store, lots of choices.

Sonny in North york
Sonny in North york
8 reviews North York, ON

imstall chandellier in dining room

bought the light from the store and arranged time for installation. The price was right, around the market price. They came on time and finished the job in 2 hrs, professionally, and did the cleanup afterward will recommend to friends

R in Toronto
R in Toronto

Union Lighting

I bought a very expensive mirror table and it chipped and cracked after placing a plastic cup on it only 3 weeks after it was purchased. There was obviously a defect in the table. I contacted the store to get help with repairing the table. I was extremely disappointed and shocked with Union Lighting customer service representatives unwillingness to provide assitance. I was told that it is unfortunate what happened and they will not do anything. Now I am stuck with a very expensive table that I can not use. My advice take your business elsewhere!

Orit in Maple
Orit in Maple
3 reviews MAPLE, ON

Chandelier for my family room

their selection is excellent and I enjoyed shopping there. Found our lights there. Hotwire installed that as well forgot to mention in their review. Good price and overall would refer

Elana in North york
Elana in North york
14 reviews North York, ON

light fixtures for our addition

We were looking for light fixtures for our new addition in many places.
We wanted a reasonable price and a good quality. We found some beautiful fixtures at Union including the most reasonable prcied chandalier for our master bedroom and bathroom.

Iris in Oakville
Iris in Oakville
3 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Furniture - dinning table

We got few furnitures from Union Lighting and their delivery service was really good, they carefully assembled our furnitures inside their truck before bring it to our home. They moved it carefully and made sure the furnitures had no damage before they left.

Vasilko Trpevski in Mississauga
Vasilko Trpevski in Mississauga

lighting fixture

M6M1Y3

Very beautiful store with great selection of lighting fixtures and chandeliers in it.It is a bit pricey store but they have lighting fixtures for every taste.Customer service was good,nothing special but good.
Purchased very nice chandelier for my kitchen.

More about Union Lighting & Furnishings

One of the largest lighting stores in N. A. with a wide selections of furnishings & accessories.
Looking for Lighting pros in York?