Uni-Tech Windows Mfrs Inc

260 Jevlin Dr Woodbridge ON L4L8B1

Reviews for Uni-Tech Windows Mfrs Inc

Debbie in Thornhill
Debbie in Thornhill

Love My Custom Modern Door!

The qoutation process was speedy, and the door arrived on time according to timelines without any delays. The excellent quality, craftsmanship, ​and hardware were worth paying the premium price for a custom door. Highly recommend this company for those who want a modern door!

Domenic in Toronto
Domenic in Toronto

Custom Front Door

I would definitely recommend Unitech. From start to finish we were completely satisfied with the service and installation. John was very knowledgeable and was always available to answer our questions. We had our front door replaced with a custom door, and the installers were very professional and courteous.

Ida in Uxbridge
Ida in Uxbridge

New Windows on entire house

My husband and I re-did our windows for our entire house. We had some challenges because we had shutters that we really wanted to keep and did not fit the framing on the new windows. We also had this beautiful design installed at the front of our high window over the door and the framing was too close to our crown molding and was almost impossible to work with. Richard went above and beyond to make sure everything look so beautiful. We were both very particular on what we wanted and Richard took the time and patience to make sure the job was done accurately and promptly. His Team of workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for your review, we took on the challenge of the shutters and blinds and were able to customize all of our frames in order to make it work for you. We sincerely appreciate your review and business, thanks again.

Greg in Mississauga
Greg in Mississauga

Front double doors and basement window

Uni-tech was a pleasure doing business with. Showed me variety of products to choose from. Great selection. Installers were fantastic!!! Very clean, meticulous to detail and did not rush the job!! Highly recommended

We sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you

Lynda Hausman from Vaughan
Lynda Hausman from Vaughan

Custom Front Door

We ordered and had installed a new front door, single but wider than usual, with custom sized sidelights. Claudio was fabulous, gave us advice, which we followed, and the price was much less than Home Depot or Lowe's, who really couldn't supply what we wanted anyway. Installation team were amazing, door looks spectacular. Thanks to Unitech!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Horrible service

My next door neighbor was hiring this company to replace the front door, do we decided to get a quote as well. The price was around the previous quotes. We decided to place our order too. We were told 6-8 weeks. It has been 12 weeks. I phoned everyday for a week to find out the status of the order, no one bothered to return my calls. In case you are wondering our neighbors went through the same, but ended up getting a door from somewhere else even though they lost their deposit with unitech.

Front door and sidelights

I purchased a front entry door and sidelights in March 2010. After one year there was considerable peeling. It took one year of phone calls and messages before he came to inspect the door. He claims it was the first time this happened to his product, but judging by his reviews, this was not true. He repaired it and the following year it looked even worse. He claims we used some type of solvent, we did not. His answer "door still performs". Does not answer calls. WORST service!

In response to my client comments, On March 15, 2010 door was sold to the client Laura and Domenic Defillipis of 19 Craigleith Cres, in Richmond Hill, In 2013, we returned back to the home to touch up some spots on the door system. in July of this year the homeowner called us complaining of spots on their door, I was surprised at the finish, and suggested that a harsh cleaner was used on the door to cause the spotting and pitting that had occurred which Voids our warranty. I have all copies of emails sent to client, my last email on July 30 2015, I had offered (as a good will gesture) to send my staff to REFINSH the door again, but never heard back from my client. In fact, what they did was post a Blog On Twitter stating "Do Not Buy A Door From Unitech" and hung a sign on the exterior of their door, where I had several people call me inquiring about this. My intention was to look after Domenic's issue with his door, again I have this stated in my email on July 30, 2015, and never heard back again, I am surprised from the statement "Does not answer calls" in fact I answered all the calls, went back to the house every time they had a concern, and returned all of the emails (which I have back up copies on). I am not sure on what their intention is, to have the door repaired or just attempt to tarnish my reputation. Dear Homestars, I request that you DELETE this review from your website. Thank you

Shelina from Richmond Hill
Shelina from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

windows and doors

They did an excellent job on my windows and doors.The service was excellent,the job was done well They came and changed my front door glass without any problems. Thank you Unitech,

More about Uni-Tech Windows Mfrs Inc