Underhill's Landscaping

Reviews for Underhill's Landscaping

Cheryl  from Scarborough
Cheryl from Scarborough

Natural "Deluxe" Plan

I have been a customer of Underhill's Landscaping for many years., and continue to receive compliments on the appearance of my lawns. If I need advice, the office staff Joyce and Faith are there to help. Jamie offers his knowledge and suggestions to help any concerns I may have, when my services are done. I have also had landscaping done many years ago, and continue to enjoy the benefits of a professional job done well
! A wonderful team, and I feel confident that I am receiving good quality products and service.

Thanks very much.

Hi Cheryl. It is our pleasure to help keeping your lawn looking lush, green and weed free every year. Glad to hear the landscaping work done years ago is still looking good for you.Our entire staff really appreciate your positive words. Cheers, Jamie

Dianne in Markham
Dianne in Markham

Lawn Care

Underhill’s Landscaping has been taking care of my lawn for the past few years and the service has been excellent! Prior to receiving lawn care services from Underhill Landscaping my lawn was full of weeds and probably the worst on my block. Now, I can proudly say that I have one of the best lawns on my block! Thank you Underhill Landscaping!

Maria
Maria

LawnCare

Early one spring, we approached Underhill for help in rejuvenating our lawn. After a harsh summer and brutal winter, our lawn was a disaster. We thought that re-sodding was the only option, but Jamie offered a much less costly solution. We weren't sure if the re-seeding would work, but much to our surprise, the results were visible after a few short weeks. The lawn never looked better! Underhill also does the fertilizing and weed control. Although not the cheapest, they are very reliable and the results are very visible. We have received many compliments from neighbours! Thank you, Underhill.

Hi Maria& Don. I am so pleased how well your lawn "Overseeding & Top Dressing" renovation turned out. Yes, I often discuss the differences & budgets between the options of our sodding vs overseeding & top dressing, and as you may recall that discussion points out the quality difference in the "sod grade" grass seed we use. Your back yard is proof that investing in premium seed is money well spent. Thank you for your comments, thank you for your continued business, and we are looking forward to keeping your lawn looking amazing with the Lawn Program you booked again for 2019. Cheers, Jamie

Gerald in Toronto
Gerald in Toronto

Landscaping, Lawncare

Underhills is a great company that I trust with the maintenance of my lawn, trees and watering system. A couple of years back I had them tear out my old 32 year old landscaping and replace it with new (lawn, trees, shrubs, watering system, etc). They followed up to check on the health of the new plants and replaced as required without any input from me. I currently have them doing my lawn & tree program as well as open/close of the watering system.

Fyi, it was Underhills that did the original landscaping 34 years ago, so I was happy enough to use them again

toms1939 in Whitby
toms1939 in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Landscaping, deck and fencing

Underhill listened to our needs, our timelines and our budget ! Provided initial drawings and ideas that we together with Underhill , modified to our financial situation and our life style !
The final products are outstanding and of the highest caliber in workmanship and materials .
We highly recommend Underhill for any outdoor undertaking .

Hi Tom & Teresa. We are so happy you are pleased with your green lawn and your new deck. We obviously believe it is important to offer various design ideas and suggestions that we have gathered over the 50 plus years our company has been in business. We also recognize that it is even more important to incorporate/modify our ideas and suggestions to suit each individual customer. And of course, a big reason we have been in business so long is a focus the best quality and customer service that we can. Thank you for trusting our company over the years, and for your kind words.

Satisfaction Guardanteed,

As a customer I’ve had many professional landscaping projects done around my house.
Hedging.
Privacy Fencing.
Steps @ front door.
Patio stone landscape.
Delux lawn Plan.
Very, very professional.

Very dependable. Accurate and Clean.
Very professional
Underhills is an extremely professional
a classic Company

We all here at Underhill's thank you for your positive feedback about the different lawn & landscape services we have completed for you. We have always encouraged all of our employees to focus on being professional, courteous, tidy, and to always provide the best quality work and customer service we can. Sounds like our team has positively check off all those boxes for you. Thank you for your comments and we hope to visit very soon to get started on your 2019 Lawn Care Program.

Mary  D in Whitby
Mary D in Whitby

Walkway,garden,retaining wall and lawn maintenance

I had Underhill’s do my lawn maintenance for 2 yrs now .I am very pleased with my lawn. Also last year I had a walkway ,retaining wall and garden done.great job from start to finish. Workers very efficient and fast even in the extreme heat. Cleaned up each day.would definitely recommend Underhill’s Landscaping thx. Mary D

Hi Mary. Your comments about being happy with your lawn are common with our new customers. We can quickly provide dramatic improvements for struggling properties with our lawn care services. Furthermore, your positive comments about our crew who completed the walkway, retaining wall, gardens and fence gate are quite common from our customers. I will pass along your kind words to Steve, John and Colin. Looking forward to getting started with your lawn care shortly. Thank you for your comments and your business.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

annual lawn care and winter snow plowing

jamie and faith parker are honest hard working experienced landscaping contractors,i have been using them at least over 20 years for my annual lawn care plan plus winter snow plowing each season,they have fulfilled my annual request without any hesitation

Mr Ong, it has been our pleasure to provide our services for you over all these years. Not only do we appreciate your business, but more importantly we appreciate the friendly conversations over the phone or on your property as we are doing our best to keep your lawn healthy and green. Seeing our customers smile makes my day. Faith and I truly appreciate your kind words, and I will pass your comments along to our employees who have worked on your property; Steve, John, Kimball, Colin, Mike, Robert, Matt, Ethan. Oh wait, I almost forgot to mention Joyce - she always comments about the days you call in to talk. Enjoyable Customer relations that we have with you and so many others are the reason we start our day to go out and visit another customer.

Ranji in Toronto
Ranji in Toronto

lawn care

Well experienced and GREAT!! service. An org. can be entrusted to take care of your lawn in your absence. Any day I will recommend!!! keep up the great work! & THANK YOU .

Hi Ranji. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your comments. Yes, our customers can expect "experienced" employees working on their lawn and landscapes - rather than "summer students". And yes, we are proud of the high level of service all our employees provide to our customers. These are are a couple of reasons why our company is celebrating 52 successful years in business in 2019. Cheers

D. Boyve in Scarborough
D. Boyve in Scarborough

Beautiful Professional Job

Our backyard took a beating during the Ice Storm of 2013. We got numerous quotes and were so pleased with what Underhill's suggested. From start to finish the job rebuilding a new brick planter across the back in addition to new rocks, plants and interlocking around the pool couldn't have gone better. It involved taking out huge tree trunks that had fallen in the storm as well. We have loved our 'new' backyard ever since.

Cannot wait until this spring to enjoy it once again. All of the plants thrived and it looks even more beautiful now.

Thank you Underhills.

Hi Debbie. It is nice to your positive remarks about work we did 5 years ago (Job date April 25, 2014), and that you are still so happy as of today. That must mean we have done right for you. So glad you are pleased and thank you for your kind words.

More about Underhill's Landscaping

Celebrating Over 50 years of Quality Lawn & Landscape Care. Family owned and operated since 1967. Serving Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, and Durham Region. Contact us for a free estimate at (416) 288-0313 or toll free at 1 (877) 288-0313. Because We Care ... We Create Beautiful Landscapes!

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Complete Landscape Design & Installations. Custom Quality Lawn Care. Driveways, Walkways & Patios. Retaining Walls & Rockeries. Interlock & Natural Flagstone. LED Landscape Lighting. Irrigation Sprinkler Systems. Rustic Pergolas & Pavilions. Decks & Fences. Outdoor Kitchens & Bars. Ponds & Water Features. Wood or Natural Gas Fire Pits. Commercial Property Maintenance. Commercial Snow Clearing. ***Click "More" under our photos above to view additional Galleries of many of our recent landscaping projects.***
Unilock. Permacon. Oaks Pavers. Brooklin Armtec. Oakville Natural Stone. Banas Stone. Techo Bloc. Hanson Hardscapes. Best Way Stone. Kichler Lighting. Alliance Lighting. Hunter Irrigation. Rain Bird Sprinklers. Napoleon Grills & Fireplaces.
Unique & Innovative Landscape Designs - Call For A Free Consulation. Amazing Personalized Lawn Care - Frustrated with the large franchise lawn care companies? Underhill's can show dramatic improvement in your lawn within the first season. Because We Care ... We Create Beautiful Landscapes.
1967