Ultra Window Cleaning

Janie in Oshawa
Janie in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interior exterior window cleaning

Just had windows cleaned on Monday and we are so very impressed. The goys were very friendly, professional and accommodating! The windows look amazing and I keep going around looking through them. I would recommend this company to anyone, they are affordable and very nice people

Thank you, Janie! We're so happy that you are pleased with our service! We look forward in servicing your home in the future.

ALGJMG
ALGJMG
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Residential Window Cleaning

Ultra Window Cleaning had been referred to us by a friend who has used them for years. We had them clean all our interior and exterior windows and are extremely pleased with the results. Their team was efficient, friendly and thorough. They did a spectacular job! Our windows have never looked so great! We will definitely be in touch next year!

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy that you are pleased with our service. We look forward in cleaning your windows next year.

Laurie
Office Manager
Ultra Cleaning

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Exterior window cleaning

Exceptional service and reasonably priced. Matt showed up to our door and was in and out with next to no effort. Service was the differentiator with this company. I will definitely use them again on an ongoing basis.

Thank you Sandra, Matt and the entire Ultra Cleaning team.

Andy_Whitby
Andy_Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Clean all Interior/Exterior Windows

This is a professional, customer oriented company from top to bottom! My wife booked the appointment with no issues, they had a reminder call for us...the whole works. Then when they were on site, they were very professional but friendly at the same time (our 4 yo daughter likes to chat :-). All windows were cleaned spotless, even Garage windows which I forgot about! They did mention it's very hard to 100% perfectly clean out the mold stuck in corners of windows...I know this as I've tried myself (I keep the humidity quite high in winter)! We have 20 foot ceilings in the living room with some cathedral type windows, they brought in the ladders and handled those as well no problem! Finally, they just called to follow up on our satisfaction so as I said a great company from top to bottom!

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward in providing your home with our services in the future. We always appreciated referrals as well.

Kevin O'Rahilly in Oshawa
Kevin O'Rahilly in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Window Cleaning

Excellent company and service. The window cleaners that attended my residence were prompt, polite, professional and took pride in their work. I've already recommended Ultra to my friends. Thank-you very much, Kevin

Debbie - Toronto
Debbie - Toronto
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Gutter Cleaning

Laurie was very responsive to my online inquiry. We scheduled the cleaning for the next week. The guys were on time, friendly and very efficient. I will absolutely use their services again and recommend them to my friends.

Thanks Debbie! We look forward in providing you with our services in the future.

Laurie, Office Manager

R & S Lloyd in Whitby
R & S Lloyd in Whitby
1 review Pickering, ON

Huge Job, Very well done

The company was great to deal with, extremely professional and reliable. We have a lot of very large windows which after the cleaning have never looked better. We would definitely recommend them!

Durham Region
Durham Region

Eaves & Downspouts

Matt with his crew came in today to clean our eaves & downspouts. Great customer service and very knowledgeable. Great price (depends on your home size). Will definitely call them back. No issues at all perfect timing and quick job..

Thank you Arif! We are very glad that you were happy with our crew and our service. We look forward in servicing your home again in the near future.
Laurie
Office Manager
Ultra Cleaning

CdnBacon in Toronto
CdnBacon in Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Window Cleaning

We were very impressed with Ultra. They sent a large crew of guys to clean the interior, exterior and screens on our many windows. We also had the house pressure washed. Their work was excellent, highly recommend!

Sandra Craggs from Oshawa
Sandra Craggs from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Professional Window Cleaning

Thank you Jamie and Matt for making my life so bright. My windows had not been cleaned properly for some time and now my home is full of sunshine. Your fast, friendly service left me a very satisfied customer and I will defiantly call you back to service my home again.

More about Ultra Window Cleaning

Our Mission: To Provide the Most Outstanding Service Experience Ever! Ultra Window Cleaning offers the best local window cleaning services with prompt, dependable service at reasonable prices.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Oshawa?