Carpet & Rug Retailers

Reviews for Ultra Carpet & Flooring Inc

Sonny in Mississauga
Sonny in Mississauga

New floors

Had Noor do my floors at my home , his sevrvi d from start to finish was amazing, the installer dereck was excelent they where so good had them do my condo as well .. would highly recommend ultra

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with your flooring needs.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Carpet and hardwood

Needed new carpet and hardwood installed in An 1100 sq. Ft. Condo
Noor( the owner) was fantastic helping me choose the right product, ( he has installed carpet for before....that’s why I went back) and his installers did such a professional job, wow! Looks beautiful. Guys we’re on time, completed the job when expected and cleaned up after themselves....knowledgeable, professional and polite....and I’m very happy, what more could you ask for? I would definitely recommend Ultra Carpet and Flooring

Jennie, thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Akeela in Toronto
Akeela in Toronto

Hardwood Installation

This is long overdue, but wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the work done at our home on our hardwood installation. It has been about 1 week now and we are finally getting settled back in to a warm, beautiful, inviting updated home. The men you sent showed great attention to details and craftsmanship. The job was well done, the professionalism expended by your installers Ryan and Ethan reflects well on your company.
We are very happy with the finished work and will recommend Ultra Carpet to family and friends.
Thank you and everyone at Ultra Carpet for the excellent work!!!!!

Akeela, Thank you very much for such a great review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We agree Ryan and Ethan are gems to have on our team. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our staff.

Craig T.
Craig T.

Great Carpet, Great Service

Very pleased with the carpet we purchased from Ultra Carpet. Noor and his staff were great to work with. High quality carpet and underpadding were purchased at a really competitive price. The installation team was fantastic with two floors of our home done in a single day - they even moved around some of our furniture. All was completed with minimal wall or baseboard "dings". A great overall experience start to finish!

Thank you Craig, it was pleasure working with you. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

Linsey
Linsey

New hardwood and carpets

Noor at Ultra Carpet & Flooring was recommended to me by my real estate agent to redo some dated floor and carpeting before putting our house on the market. I am so happy with the results. Noor was so patient with me while we explored a number of options and the installation was done really quickly. I can’t believe what we were able to do for such a reasonable price. I wish I had done the work while I was still living at the house!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Linsey. The team here at Ultra Carpet is thrilled to hear such good feedback.We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement carpet

We had our entire basement done, including removal of the old carpet and installation of the new. The process of selecting a new floor covering was pressure-free and very informative (in the end we decided to stay with carpet instead of vinyl tiles), led by a very polite and helpful manager. Installation was remarkable, considering that it included moving furniture, removing old carpet and underpadding – all done by a single person. The installer was quiet, very polite, extremely careful and efficient. Truly impressive. We are completely happy with the overall service and will give the highest recommendation to this company.

José It was a pleasure dealing with you. Thank you for your business.

Noah in Mississauga
Noah in Mississauga

Ultra Carpet & Flooring's Excellent Service

Noor Arfen and his team at Ultra Carpet & Flooring put a new carpet and underlay in my basement, fitted perfectly and time-efficiently. Noor also made the selection and purchase easy by coming to the house promptly, and was courteous throughout. This was not my experience with a couple of suggested competitors, who immediately made me feel I was going to be taken advantage of because I wanted the service speedily. Feel well taken care of.

Mr. Richler, Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

James Daw in Old Toronto
James Daw in Old Toronto

Replacing hardwood warped by dishwasher leak

The hardwood installer arrived when scheduled, took care moving a refrigerator, carefully removed the section of kitchen floor where the hardwood flooring had been warped by a leaking dishwasher and accepted requests and suggestions graciously when selecting and installing the new wood. He finished the work quickly, tidied up nicely and shared some charming stories about his life in Poland and Canada, even though he barely took a break to drink his coffee.

Thank you so much for your kind words, James. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Derek is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

GMCL1 in Niagara-on-the-Lake
GMCL1 in Niagara-on-the-Lake
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

New home flooring

905-624-1711
2025 Dundas St E
Mississauga
L4X 1M2

I refused my new home contractor's flooring offer, mainly due to the excessive pricing and related quality for that price.
Consequently, finding my own "reliable" flooring company was going to be a challenge. I was living in Mississauga at that time but my new home was in St. David's Niagara on the Lake so I checked out "local" suppliers as well as several in the Mississauga area.
After much confusion (and a little internal panic lol), I found myself on Dundas Street just before 427 highway looking for furniture for my new grandson's room when I noticed Ultra Carpeting and Flooring, so just for the "fun of it", I checked it out. This turned out to be the best decision I made for my new flooring. I met Noor who was extremely courteous and incredibly knowledgeable of his products offerings. I explained my dilemma and confusion and he sat me down and explained and showed me the differences in various products from laminates, hardwood and engineering hardwood. I settled for engineered and after discussing my colour scheme, we settled on an engineered hardwood and colour. However, just to be sure, that we had arrived at the right choice, his colleague visited the new home in St. David's at no charge to me to confirm that the choices made were suitable for this new home colour scheme.
I ran into problems with Contractor for the staining of the stairs and long story short, Ultra - Noor solved my problem and arranged for a team of strainers to do this work on a Saturday and Sunday so that my move in schedule would remain "on time" (Amazing how you arranged this - thank you). My flooring arrived on time and was professionally installed (I have received many compliments on my floor - even from the Building Contractor).
Next, I needed carpet for the stairs and runners for the hallways but no problem - they offered me several choices from high end to really good quality in various fibers and after discussion and review of my remaining budget we settled for what I consider an excellent choice which has been complimented by visitors to my new home.
So - if you are in the market for new flooring or carpet, you simply can't go wrong choosing ULTRA Carpet and Flooring. You can trust that they have YOUR interests at heart and will offer a service and product selection SECOND TO NONE at a competitive price with no hidden costs. They are honest and completely reliable.
Noor and staff - Thank you, I couldn't have done this without you. You are simply the BEST and most professional in your business. It has been a pleasure to write this and recommend Ultra Carpeting and Flooring - Noor and staff. If you want to ask me anything further, get my number from Noor and call me. I will be pleased to answer any further concerns you may have.

Thank you for your lovely note. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Ultra Carpet & Flooring. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Karen and Ed Amaral in Mississauga
Karen and Ed Amaral in Mississauga

New hardwood flooring through out the house, baseboards, staircase stained and new railing for stairs.

We were so happy when we came across Ultra Carpet and Flooring.
Noor was so incredibly professional, helpful and made sure that we got the best price for the beautiful Hickory wood flooring and other renovations that needed to be done. The Installer Ray was genuinely an incredibley hard working man who's work ethics were old school. We couldn't have been more thrilled with the outcome of our home. We would definitely recommend Noor to other potential clients. Thank you for a superb job!

Karen and Ed, it was a pleasure working with you both.We look forward to providing you with any of your future flooring needs. Thank you!

Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Meadowvale?