Ultra Built-in Systems Heating And Cooling

180 Bovaird Dr. West unit 1 Brampton ON L7A0H3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Ultra Built-in Systems Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Ultra Built-in Systems Heating And Cooling

SV
SV

High Efficiency furnace installed

I got in touch with Eric through my contractor because my furnace was in violation with city code. Eric was helpful and quick to send in his technician as we were on a very tight time line. His techs were friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable. They left the place clean and tidy after they finished the job. Overall I am very satisfied with the team and pleased that my issue was resolved in time.

Thank you SV for taking the time to submit your review. We value your feedback and lovely to hear that all is now in good order. Best to you.

Carman051 in
Carman051 in

Furnace and Air conditioner

My wife and I visited Ultra Built-in Systems several times for information on central vacuum, fireplace blower, furnace and air conditioner.
Each time we found Eric to be extremely knowledgeable with all our questions.
We purchased a central vacuum system and a fireplace blower.
We discussed garage door openers and tank less water heaters.
Eric and his son Paul came to our home and thoroughly checked out our furnace which we felt was coming to the end of its operational
life.
We negotiated a fair price with Eric and arranged to have the installation done at a convenient time later when the weather would be warmer.
Today( April 27) two very polite install technicians arrived and laid coverings on all the floors they would be walking on. They worked as a team and expertly removed the old unit and installed the new Trane Furnace and air conditioner.
When all the work was completed they cleaned up the area leaving us completely satisfied with the workmanship.
Eric is looking after the forms for a rebate from the government for us.
Included in the price is a 10 year parts and labour warranty.
We look forward to trouble free heating and cooling seasons for years to come.
We would highly recommend ULTRA BUILT-IN SYSTEMS.

Thank you Carman for your kind review.

rod from Brampton
rod from Brampton

project

ultra built-in system come to my house to install furnace and air conditioning 15-Jan.2014 with the cold weather they did the excellent job and the technician was KAM AND ERWIN and ERIC the sales person thrue Home Depot in Brampton, i recommed them to everybody.

Thank you for your kind review.

SDP from Brampton
SDP from Brampton

Electric Fireplace Media Console

I purchased a Dimplex electric fireplace media console from Ultra in mid-September. I dealt with sales rep Paul, who helped provide me detailed product information and also answered all of my follow-up questions (via email) very quickly and with accurate info. There pricing was extremely competitive relative to other retailers and I ended up ordering the unit through Ultra. The product arrived within 3 days (as promised). Great sales process and we're extremely happy with the end product as well.

Thank you SDP for your nice review.

philly55
philly55
1 review Rogers, ND

humidifier

the company was able to accommodate our needs with a great humidifier system at a reasonable price. the services were good and install was quick. we are happy with the product and the services they have to offer.

Thank you Philly55.

cece
cece
1 review Rogers, ND

air conditioning install

the installer came on time was professional, courteous and completed the work in a timely manner. i would recommend them to friends as their services were at a reasonable cost.

Thank you cece.

More about Ultra Built-in Systems Heating And Cooling

Welcome to Ultra Built Systems Heating and Cooling We have been working closely with home owners, architects, home builders and contractors since 1987 in the sales, service, installation of innovative home built-in systems. We are residential specialists in HVAC (heating & air conditioning systems), gas & electric fireplaces, tank & ...