Ultra Built In Systems Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Ultra Built In Systems Heating And Cooling

Anwar in Barrie
Anwar in Barrie

Services from Enercare and Ultra from Homedepot

I visited HomeDepot, Missisuaga Road location on 22 Aug for replacing the Airconditioner of my rented prooert3y which had reportedly developed cooling problem and met with Mr. Eric, Trane Comfort Consultant.
I found him very knowledgeable on the subject. He was also very helpful as he visited the property immediately. To my pleasant surprise, he informed me that he had identified and resolved the cooling problem. It was indeed very laudable as the technician from Reliance had advised that the AC needed to be replaced.
I am so much thankfuk to Mr. Eric for going out of the way to help me and placing the intetest of the client over narrow comnercial interest. I own three properties and from now on, Eric is my go to person for all my HVAC needs. I will also recommend him to my family and friends in this regard with complete confidence.
I have no doubt that he is an asset to your organization and recommend that his services may please be suitably acknowledged.
Anwar Iqbal, owner 4 Bevington Road, Brampton, ON L7A 0R9, Cell# 647 887 4191òķmi

Thank you very much I did it without charging you and I knew those guys always make a mistake on diagnosis. Again it was very thoughtful of writing about me.

Ken Lin from Etobicoke
Ken Lin from Etobicoke

Solid company with high quality work

Ultra Built-in Systems in Brampton replaced HVAC and water heater recently at my house, could not be happier with pricing and installation of Bryant brand furnace and AC which are under Carrier corporate umbrella, with Carrier’s technology at a better price.

I went with a mid/high level grade furnace and AC, as well as Rinnai tankless water heater, the furnace is quieter than the replaced unit thanks for the sound insulation inside the furnace cabinet, as well the two stage burner and variable speed blower motor allowing lower RPM initially both in heat and cool modes for quieter operation.

The outside compressor unit is incredibly quiet, both due to two-stage RPM, as well as sound blanket encasing the compressor. It’s a fraction of the sound level compared to the 17 years old unit it replaced. The variable speed blower in the furnace also means the fan-only mode can be run at low speed to circulate air inside the house very quietly, this will help to balance out temperature differences between different rooms while the furnace or AC is not running, and it works well.

The tankless water heater is extremely quiet compared to the power vented tank water heater it replaced, it is also very space saving and cleared up added storage space where the tank water heater was.

Zia and Ismael were the installation team, both gents are competent, well trained and worked efficiently installing the three pieces of equipment, they were accommodating to several of my requests, rather than just taking the quickest and easiest way for them.

Overall I am very pleased with the purchase and installation experience with Ultra Built-in System franchise in Brampton, make sure you speak to Eric before choosing another HVAC company.

Thank you for your kind words.

ampy in Brampton
ampy in Brampton

product and service knowledge

I need info about cooling system and don't know ULTRA BUILT
Found their phone # on internet. Talked to Mr Eric and he was very helpful. I will say that I will be his customer from now on.

We certainly appreciate you as our customer.

L.Raposo in Brampton
L.Raposo in Brampton

Furnace and AC

When I replaced my furnace I was super impressed with Eric and his honest advise .. he took the time to explain the different products and made a suggestion based on my need and not the on the price of a unit .. subsequently we got them to replace our AC and the same thing .. today I had the pleasure of having one of his sons look after the cleaning of my furnace .. they are very honest and very professionals with excellent service .. I have referred them to family, friends and co-workers and every one says the same thing about them .. we will be their clients for life.
Lucia

Very kind of you mrs. Raposo we try our best to serve our customers with best abilities.

brandonq
brandonq

Furnace installation

Honest and helpful company with excellent customer service. After calling around to several HVAC companies, Ultra gave me the best prices, and didn't try to up sell me on things I didn't need. Will call them in the future for HVAC services.

Thank you for your kind review.

Rocco
Rocco

HVAC replacement

Replaced a 20 yr old HVAC system with a new unit. The installation was done seemlessly and everything is working as it should. Very pleased with the outcome.

My pleasure to serve you.

Mr.Dominic P.
Mr.Dominic P.

Furnace, Air Conditioner, Humidifier, Air Cleaner and Water tank.

I am a retired 65 year old renovation and business expert who knows thousands of companies and businesses. I am impressed with Eric and his whole team from Ultra Built In Systems Heating & Cooling. They installed my furnace,air cleaner,humidifier, water tank and air conditioner all for $10,000 with the highest level of professionalism and expertise! Eric and his team are simple the best I have ever seen. Any job is based not only on how good the product is but also how great the installation is! They are caring and dedicated from start to finish and beyond. I am absolutely thrilled with the excellent results. My heating and cooling is so efficient that Eric has saved me a lot of money from the start and on each utility bill since! He knows all the rebate savings and offers 10 year warranties and more. His excellent service and follow up is beyond expectations. I recommend everyone reading this to choose Eric and his team for all your heating and cooling needs. Believe me I have over 40 years of experience to know that Eric and his team are the best! Dominic

Hi Dominic, it was my pleasure to meet and serve you and thank you for your kind review about me and my staff.Eric

kevinstrat
kevinstrat

New AC

Great job very satisfied Eric I a great person to deal with very knowledgeable person
Over all very good job

Thank you for your kind words.

hashmi in Brampton
hashmi in Brampton

DEFECTIVE A/C COMPRESSOR FROM DAY ONE(new).REFUSAL TO REPAIR OR REPLACE

Brand new home A/C installed on 21 june 2019. FRom day one the compressor makes rattling noises about 6 times before it runs smoothly. Reported the defect next day. 4 reminder e mails sent. owner refuses to take my calls. i have politely requested to repair or replace the compressor. It is under 1 year labor, 10 year parts warranty. The owner himself has seen the defect. I am 80 years old senior. I am disappointed in dealings of this company. FUTURECUSTOMERS BE WARE. Talk to me before losing your money. After two agonising months with defective a/c system(brand new) defect was rectified on 20th august 2010. Thanks

This is the decision of Goodman manufacturing we report it to them and customer got file number from Goodman company till they are responding to the situation we must wait.
Ultra did perfect job but if a little noise coming from air conditioning must be directed to manufacturing as we did.
On August 20/19 at 3:00 pm arranged with Goodman technical support to visit customer's location with home owner appointment to rectify the problem and today August 21/19 around 1:00 pm my technician fixed his air conditioning directed by Goodman advised.

Ana and Antonio in Brampton
Ana and Antonio in Brampton

NEW WATER HEATER

I was looking for a place to buy a new water heater to replace my old one. I visited a few stores but they didn't have the brand or the price i was looking for. After getting knowledgeable advice and quote from Eric, I decided to purchase the heater from this reputable company. The installation service was great. I would recommend this company to everyone ... thanks Eric! ... a very satisfied customer.

That's my job thank you for your kind words makes me to do better everyday.

More about Ultra Built In Systems Heating And Cooling

Welcome to Ultra Built Systems Heating and Cooling

We have been working closely with home owners, architects, home builders and contractors since 1987 in the sales, service, installation of innovative home built-in systems. We are residential specialists in HVAC (heating & air conditioning systems), gas & electric fireplaces, tank & tankless water heaters, central vacuum systems, garage door and garage door openers and residential water softeners. We provide the utmost high quality and innovative products carrying superior warranties and the most competitive prices available in the market today.

Our staff of highly trained professionals and dedicated customer service will endeavor to answer all of your questions and help you find solutions that will satisfy your needs.

Call Eric today: 905-840-9955