Terminated contract for health reasons and they kept excessive amount of deposit: unethical/immoral company. Do you want to do business with a company who is so greedy and money hungry?
- Company Response
• Better Business Bureau Board of Directors did a full investigation and unanimously sided with True
North Log Homes showing no validity to the clients claims and closed the file.
• True North Log Homes continues to hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
• True North Log Homes is sincerely sympathetic to the clients health concerns, however, our staff and
subcontractors created 6 Design Revisions, Structural Building Permit Drawings Version 1 & 2,
Factory Shop Drawings, Engineering, Inventoried materials purchased, Sales & Project Management
services which were completed under our contractual obligation to Cheryl Adamson.
• Once these services were completed the contract was immediately cancelled. True North Log
Homes was subsequently threatened by Cheryl Adamson that if all monies were not returned she
would attempt to slander our reputation online and with the Better Business Bureau in an attempt to
cost us more than it would cost to return her funds. True North Log Homes can and will only deal
with facts and will not be bullied by a client using a means of media/internet platforms or Better
• In the interest of good customer relations, True North Log Homes offered and continues to offer to
apply all funds against any future purchase for Cheryl Adamson or her immediate family that would
like to purchase a log or timber home.
• All supporting documentation that was provided to the Better Business Bureau regarding this matter
is available to anyone upon request.
True North Log Homes Inc.