Triple Tree Nurseryland

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Pitt Meadows  >  Triple Tree Nurseryland

Reviews for Triple Tree Nurseryland

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Product and service

If you buy something from this place and you tend to take it back be careful if you use your Visa they will charge you 5% returning fee so be very careful with this company you're probably better off doing business elsewhere. Cashier was very disrespectful to my mother who by the way is 81 years old. Shame on you!

Beve  from Maple Ridge
Beve from Maple Ridge
5 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

shrubs/plants

GREAT selection of plants & trees..Staff very helpful and knowledgable..
Found bedding plants to be healthy and well established for planting..pretty much a go to Nursery for fertilizer, plants, pots, soil & garden accessories....

Rose  from Maple Ridge
Rose from Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Garden Centre

I went to Triple Tree for advice on a diseased fruit tree. The staff there are not only friendly, but incredibly knowledgeable. I left with ample advice. Not once did they pressure me into purchasing a ton of products that may or may not work.

Lisa from Pitt Meadows
Lisa from Pitt Meadows
16 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Hedges

We went to Triple Tree in Maple Ridge and purchased 50 9ft hedges. They were excellent to deal with. They priced match another store, provided 1 year warranty and delivered them! We have moved since the house we planted them in but we never go anywhere else to buy plants. We absolutely love the owner and his sons. Great business to deal with A++++

margaret a
margaret a
3 reviews PITT MEADOWS, BC

plants

I always go to Triple Tree first for my gardening needs. I have found that they are always helpful and knowledgeable about the products they sell. They can give me great suggestions for plants that work well together, and they have lots of up-to-date gardening equipment to keep me in the know.