Tri-City Tree Service

pat d from Kitchener
pat d from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

tree removal

We have had 2 large trees removed with this company. Replied to our inquiry same day. Excellent service. Very efficient, made suggestions. Would recommend for price and speedy efficient service

Laura Thomas in Port coquitlam
Laura Thomas in Port coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

We had a very large black walnut tree taken down.

I was thrilled with how quick and efficient they were. They cleaned up after themselves and were incredibly polite. I have had bad experiences with other tree companies, many never even returning a call for service. Others determined to convince me to take down perfectly healthy trees. These guys seemed to have real knowledge about the trees themselves. The boss knew exactly what type of tree he was dealing with and had great discussions about how to keep my other trees healthy. I will be calling them again this spring for another removal. Their service was top notch.